I have been Banned From Fileice.net
2014-02-18, 04:08 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-22, 09:50 PM by Riddik.)
Yes my account got Ban yesterday whenever i try to log in it said I have been banned because of offer frauding.
but wait the reson is my referrers have been found to be committing offer fraud.very strange but i say how am I responsible for that if my referrers frauding is it my fault ? i dont think so.

Most of my referrers comes from my blog which i allready share here to helping a member and most of them not contacted me.

i email to Opc44 and he said my referrers have been found to be committing offer fraud & or else i have been teaching my referrers how to exploit surveys.but thats not right i always warn people to do legit way or you will be ban and aslo dont know about any exploit.most of my referrers come from my blog so i dont know who they are and who did fraud and if they frauding so why me responsible for that even doing nothing wrong why me? i dont understend now just waiting from Opc44 and lso pmed to IsKi still no answer i am very disappointed about they gave me reason like this it dosent make any sense now just hope they help me and solve it.

Edit: Got My Account back, Thanks to Fileice.
2014-02-18, 04:37 AM,
This is second thread about Fileice ban in short period, there was another user who said he is banned for offer fraud with no reason.
Looks like they are having some problems, and users should pay for that. Sad. :(
2014-02-18, 04:44 AM,
(2014-02-18, 04:37 AM)★★★ BotMan ★★★ Wrote: This is second thread about Fileice ban in short period, there was another user who said he is banned for offer fraud with no reason.
Looks like they are having some problems, and users should pay for that. Sad. :(
yes you are right we are having problem without doing anything wrong there is onother 3 more member on fileice forum which was alo ban i just checked now see waht happen still no replay from Opc44 or staff by email/forum.
2014-02-19, 08:25 AM,
They ban me also. I don't know why???
2014-02-19, 08:48 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-19, 09:10 AM by Riggs.)
(2014-02-18, 04:08 AM)Riddik Wrote: i email to Opc44 and he said my referrers have been found to be committing offer fraud & or else i have been teaching my referrers how to exploit surveys.

I don't think it's fair you should be held responsible for the actions of your referrals unless Opc44 has sufficient evidence to suggest you were an accessory in their fraud activities. Especially given there's not yet a facility available for you to monitor and report their activities.

I'd recommend continuing your correspondence with Opc44 and politely ask for further information. I have faith in the fairness of his judgement as I've seen how he operates. It can sometimes be difficult to identify and remove all the bad apples in a bunch without compromising relationships with good ones, so it's possible there has simply been a misunderstanding.

Best of luck anyway.
2014-02-19, 01:12 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-19, 01:14 PM by Riddik.)
(2014-02-19, 08:48 AM)Riggs Wrote:
(2014-02-18, 04:08 AM)Riddik Wrote: i email to Opc44 and he said my referrers have been found to be committing offer fraud & or else i have been teaching my referrers how to exploit surveys.

I don't think it's fair you should be held responsible for the actions of your referrals unless Opc44 has sufficient evidence to suggest you were an accessory in their fraud activities. Especially given there's not yet a facility available for you to monitor and report their activities.

I'd recommend continuing your correspondence with Opc44 and politely ask for further information. I have faith in the fairness of his judgement as I've seen how he operates. It can sometimes be difficult to identify and remove all the bad apples in a bunch without compromising relationships with good ones, so it's possible there has simply been a misunderstanding.

Best of luck anyway.
he didnt give me a proof that i am responsible for that.i am sure they have misunderstanding, still waiting for replay .

(2014-02-19, 09:00 AM)ℛoyal Wrote:
(2014-02-19, 08:48 AM)Riggs Wrote: I don't think it's fair you should be held responsible for the actions of your referrals unless Opc44 has sufficient evidence to suggest you were an accessory in their fraud activities. Especially given there's not yet a facility available for you to monitor and report their activities.

I agree with this. In addition to that, this thread makes me question if I'd even sign up on Fileice in the future in fear of being suspended for fraudulent activity by a ref or anything else which I had absolutely nothing to do with and had nil control over.

Good luck with getting your account back.
ya this is very strange hard to Believe it hope i get my account back.

(2014-02-19, 08:25 AM)kannsnunny101 Wrote: They ban me also. I don't know why???
oh wts going on fileice hope you also get your account back if you are not wrong.
2014-02-19, 03:11 PM,
How much is your money on FI when u got banned?

[Image: banner300x250.png]
2014-02-19, 03:14 PM,
Don't Try They Do Not Unban Any Account.
I Try For Long Time But They Do Not Answer...!!
2014-02-19, 03:20 PM,
I don't think they are doing this because they want to scam. Fileice is slowly dieing and soon no one will really use it. Maybe the offers were just legitimately fraud. I know many people who switch from Fileice because they take so much profit for themselves... Probably Have Offer Problems? clicks as well to increase your conversion.
2014-02-19, 03:33 PM,
(2014-02-19, 03:11 PM)Fierce Wrote: How much is your money on FI when u got Such threads should not be posted look inside the (Popular Member Ban Reasons) section.
my over all is 2.4k

(2014-02-19, 03:14 PM)palak1694 Wrote: Don't Try They Do Not Unban Any Account.
I Try For Long Time But They Do Not Answer...!!

(2014-02-19, 03:20 PM)Swag Lord 3000 Wrote: I don't think they are doing this because they want to scam. Fileice is slowly dieing and soon no one will really use it. Maybe the offers were just legitimately fraud. I know many people who switch from Fileice because they take so much profit for themselves... Probably Have Offer Problems? clicks as well to increase your conversion.

for now i want reson why i am ban without doing anything wrong.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Save ""Net Neutrality"" & Open Internet!!! CortexCPANet 8 255 2017-07-18, 12:31 PM
Last Post: lizha11
  How to remove banned sign in my avatar? CodeMoney 4 430 2015-05-21, 10:28 PM
Last Post: RushingWind
  Got Two Accounts Banned on a Forum I Was Spamming...Sooo...I Email Them [hehe] Effexion 0 307 2015-05-04, 04:49 AM
Last Post: Effexion
  Guys using k2 vulnerability i hope you get banned mboitshepo 0 288 2015-03-20, 08:40 PM
Last Post: mboitshepo
  we're not getting banned for using "h@ck" word dice 5 470 2015-03-09, 04:49 AM
Last Post: porphyritic

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top