CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

I have a couple questions for you guys
2019-08-14, 08:05 AM,
Hello guys, I'm newbienewb, and I just registered. I discovered the CPA world a few days ago, so I need your help. I already got approved with Crakrevenue, so I guess I'm alright for now. Here are my questions:
1. Would it be possible to earn a bit of money on Crakrevenue with the glorious budget of 0$?
2. How would one go about doing that? (I will reinvest the money earned)
3. Do you mind sharing a few sources of information that have helped you massively in your CPA journey?
4. What common mistakes do you see other newbs make?

If it's too time consuming for you, please don't answer all of them. I look forward to your response!  Smile
2019-08-14, 01:33 PM,
Yes its possible.
This is my one month earnings with just domain & hosting costs

https://prnt.sc/osinww

So its possible for you too to earn
2019-08-17, 04:20 PM,
(2019-08-14, 08:05 AM)newbienewb Wrote: Hello guys, I'm newbienewb, and I just registered. I discovered the CPA world a few days ago, so I need your help. I already got approved with Crakrevenue, so I guess I'm alright for now. Here are my questions:
1. Would it be possible to earn a bit of money on Crakrevenue with the glorious budget of 0$?
2. How would one go about doing that? (I will reinvest the money earned)
3. Do you mind sharing a few sources of information that have helped you massively in your CPA journey?
4. What common mistakes do you see other newbs make?

If it's too time consuming for you, please don't answer all of them. I look forward to your response!  Smile

1. Yes, it’s possible to earn money with $0 budget. But you will not earn much if you don’t invest in a domain and hosting.

2. Buy a domain related to your CPA offer.

3. See above ;)

4. Patience is the key for success so don’t give up if a journey fails