I don't know where to start.
2013-11-10, 09:56 PM,
I've been trying to get into CPA now for a while, been checking out the forum everyday, but it all seems so confusing and I'm totally lost. I have no idea about where to start or what to do.

I'm a total newbie, I've never done anything related to CPA/PPD/PPC etc.. The only thing I've been doing, is uploading PPD videos on YouTube, making me a little sum of money, but it's nothing special and it isn't constant money.

If you could link me to a few tutorials or so, I would appretiate it a lot.
2013-11-10, 10:16 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-10, 10:16 PM by ImAlanas.)
(2013-11-10, 09:56 PM)Hakuna Matata Wrote: I've been trying to get into CPA now for a while, been checking out the forum everyday, but it all seems so confusing and I'm totally lost. I have no idea about where to start or what to do.

I'm a total newbie, I've never done anything related to CPA/PPD/PPC etc.. The only thing I've been doing, is uploading PPD videos on YouTube, making me a little sum of money, but it's nothing special and it isn't constant money.

Do the same as you did youtube. Like getting 1$ a day with 1 video is cool, but getting 20$ a day with 20 niches set-up is more awesome ;)
Stop being lazy and start doing. :)

Please quote me if you are replying to me so I would get a notification.

Get Youtube likes/views, SEO backlinks for only $5. Meet fiverr.

Get everything you need for Internet marketing! Meet SeoClerks.

Thanks for using my affiliate links Smile
2013-11-10, 10:19 PM,
(2013-11-10, 10:16 PM)hibr3d Wrote:
(2013-11-10, 09:56 PM)Hakuna Matata Wrote: I've been trying to get into CPA now for a while, been checking out the forum everyday, but it all seems so confusing and I'm totally lost. I have no idea about where to start or what to do.

Do the same as you did youtube. Like getting 1$ a day with 1 video is cool, but getting 20$ a day with 20 niches set-up is more awesome ;)
Stop being lazy and start doing. :)

Being lazy? I'm not lazy, I just don't know where to start.
What I made was $10 over a 1 month period in 2010 or something, I've recently came back to all this and now I'm looking for advice on where to start and get into things again. I've never really known anything about PPD/CPA etc. and I want to start learning.

I'm not here to be told that I'm lazy.
2013-11-10, 10:22 PM,
No problem, mate.
My skype is Ganjaboylt
What are you waiting for?
Add me now and i will help you:)

Please quote me if you are replying to me so I would get a notification.

Get Youtube likes/views, SEO backlinks for only $5. Meet fiverr.

Get everything you need for Internet marketing! Meet SeoClerks.

Thanks for using my affiliate links Smile
2013-11-10, 10:31 PM,
1. Find Niche (facebook gamehack, mobile app game hack, hot game betakey)
2. Make a HQ Video with fake proof (boost it; dripfeed hr views, likes etc etc.)
3. Make a HQ landingpage (make it convincing)
4. $

Have a question? You can google it like this:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Acpaelites.co...nd+a+niche#
Latest Thanks - View all

Hakuna Matata(2013-11-10 10:44 PM) 

[Image: omaztar.png]
Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker.
Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end.
Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.

2013-11-10, 10:34 PM,
Keep reading and most importantly trying. If you have made little sum of money through YouTube, think how can you expand your niches and make more. Look out for new methods as well, rather than YouTube only if you're not satisfied with the results of it.
Latest Thanks - View all

Hakuna Matata(2013-11-10 10:44 PM) 
2013-11-10, 10:43 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-10, 10:44 PM by Hakuna Matata.)
(2013-11-10, 10:31 PM)Omastar Wrote: 1. Find Niche (facebook gamehack, mobile app game hack, hot game betakey)
2. Make a HQ Video with fake proof (boost it; dripfeed hr views, likes etc etc.)
3. Make a HQ landingpage (make it convincing)
4. $

Have a question? You can google it like this:
/?q=site%3Acpaelites.com+How+to+find+a+niche#

I saw a service, which would rank my video #1 for $20 but it's currently closed.
How should I get my video ranked? I know that if you just boost it with regular views immediatly, it will get flagged and not ranked or indexed but how should I do it then?

I'll try looking around, thank you.

(2013-11-10, 10:34 PM)-qwerty- Wrote: Keep reading and most importantly trying. If you have made little sum of money through YouTube, think how can you expand your niches and make more. Look out for new methods as well, rather than YouTube only if you're not satisfied with the results of it.

I just thought about something that might work.
I'll just have to find out, how to get my video ranked.

Thank you very much!
2013-11-10, 10:47 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-10, 10:48 PM by Omastar.)
(2013-11-10, 10:43 PM)Hakuna Matata Wrote: How should I get my video ranked? I know that if you just boost it with regular views immediatly, it will get flagged and not ranked or indexed but how should I do it then?

http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-1-WEEK-F...9-now-free

You must understand that this website has all the information you need.
Just read threads, learn, maybe buy Elites/Legends.
You will earn money, just don't give up.

[Image: omaztar.png]
Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker.
Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end.
Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do i start cpa? [Ready] ndani7 4 187 2017-09-09, 12:50 AM
Last Post: grenadez
  best way to start with 50$$ ashrafaf 12 396 2017-09-08, 04:50 PM
Last Post: SonarClick
  Where to start? Zakenman 4 120 2017-09-05, 02:39 AM
Last Post: HeAdWi9H
  Don't do adf.ly kids. Harrington 9 221 2017-09-01, 08:08 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Where should I start? Dartonias 2 169 2017-06-18, 08:15 AM
Last Post: imrichard