I don't know what to do anymore
2015-08-14, 07:23 AM,
I sincerely need some real help with cpa or ppd, I been looking through this forum and others... but I cant seem to be able to do much. I tried different methods but it just isnt working for me. Anyone willing to help a noobie?
thanks.
2015-08-14, 09:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-08-14, 09:47 AM by aleegs.)
Do you have money to spend? If not, you need to use social networks.

Youtube - Uploading videos and top commenting method
Facebook - adult or spamming
Twitter - Hashtags method
Google Plus - Spamming
Yahoo Answers - Spam method, you can drop some hq answers but i still prefer the mass-spamming method on this platform when i go with CPA.

If you have some money to invest, learn SEO and try to rank a website on some long tail keywords or discover how to get good traffic from google appstore. If you have more money, you can go with paid traffic (ads)

That's all what i can tell to you, everybody has his own method, you need to discover what works with you, you will not earn a penny in short time, but if you keep working hard you will see results.
2015-08-14, 11:39 AM,
could you possibly show me how to do tha yahoo answers? I am not familiar with that. I tried to invest by ads and tried to learn seo on a website but that never lead me anywhere. I had a website for 3 months but it never made me a profit.. I kinda ended up losing money with it and ads.
2015-08-14, 01:47 PM,
I feel you. We have been all through that phase.

Ads and PPC can be a costly affair if you are just starting out and your funds are limited. Regarding SEO, what did you do exactly? That will help us suggest you to put in the right direction. Were you going for heavily competitive niches?
2015-08-14, 02:08 PM,
(2015-08-14, 09:46 AM)aleegs Wrote: Do you have money to spend? If not, you need to use social networks.

Youtube - Uploading videos and top commenting method
Facebook - adult or spamming
Twitter - Hashtags method
Google Plus - Spamming
Yahoo Answers - Spam method, you can drop some hq answers but i still prefer the mass-spamming method on this platform when i go with CPA.

If you have some money to invest, learn SEO and try to rank a website on some long tail keywords or discover how to get good traffic from google appstore. If you have more money, you can go with paid traffic (ads)

That's all what i can tell to you, everybody has his own method, you need to discover what works with you, you will not earn a penny in short time, but if you keep working hard you will see results.

thanks
2015-08-14, 02:24 PM,
Use some middle medium keywords you can tank without much backlinks. It's from my experience. Use YouTube as well as a blog and post it there some hq posts.

Learn basics of seo and do it. Profit will come after sometime.
2015-08-15, 01:47 AM,
(2015-08-14, 01:47 PM)Pratik_ Wrote: I feel you. We have been all through that phase.

Ads and PPC can be a costly affair if you are just starting out and your funds are limited. Regarding SEO, what did you do exactly? That will help us suggest you to put in the right direction. Were you going for heavily competitive niches?

for seo my niche use to be computers and reviewing computer parts and selling it. but after a couple month, the website didn't go anywhere and i stopped doing seo because I lost hope in it. for cpa I used ads but it didnt work either...
2015-08-15, 02:22 AM,
What exactly, I mean what kind of seo techniques did you used? Did you used manual blog commenting, any automated tool like GSA SER, PBNs, Web 2.0's or anything like this?
2015-08-15, 02:34 AM,
(2015-08-15, 02:22 AM)Pratik_ Wrote: What exactly, I mean what kind of seo techniques did you used? Did you used manual blog commenting, any automated tool like GSA SER, PBNs, Web 2.0's or anything like this?

manual blogging.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fileice Is not Paying Anymore FK_ 21 1,115 2017-10-13, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Reenadevii
  Don't do adf.ly kids. Harrington 9 261 2017-09-01, 08:08 PM
Last Post: EnChanter
  FR leads - Does CPAGrip convert anymore? Aicec 4 324 2017-08-05, 08:39 AM
Last Post: gmax29
  [HELP] instagram don't convert for me akimo10 6 354 2017-05-31, 01:58 PM
Last Post: BE-DutchHero
  [HQ] DAILY MOTIVATION DO DON'T GIVE UP AND CONTINUE TheDutchLegend 6 382 2017-04-24, 07:20 PM
Last Post: jack007

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top