I don't know how to rank
2015-03-06, 11:46 AM,
Hey guys I am with CPA very long time almost 2 years and I have a problem, that I never learned how to SEO. I have about 20 Sites but I havent promoted them on Google ever, except maybe I bought 20$ SEO for some of them. I get viewers only from Youtube.

Do you suggest me to learn how to do SEO with gsa ser? or keep buying? I would love to get some suggestions. thanks!
2015-03-06, 12:07 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-06, 12:09 PM by raglady.)
SEO don't necessary mean Gsa ser, as i already said multiple time Gsa ser is an automation tool, he don't do anything apart automating your seo knowledge, your seo method/strategy.
No seo knowledge= no ranking even if you have gsa ser.
and sorry a 20$ seo? a backlinking service maybe not an seo service, it's different.

If blackhatseo was here (and i'm surprised he didn't answered you yet) he would tell you dont use Gsa Ser, no churn and burn, no sape, no pbn, only manual and HQ. And even if i don't share his seo philosophy, in your case i think it's the better things you can do, it will be long and boring but you would learn something.
Latest Thanks - View all

LB'Decoy(2015-03-06 12:50 PM) 
2015-03-06, 12:24 PM,
(2015-03-06, 12:07 PM)raglady Wrote: SEO don't necessary mean Gsa ser, as i already said multiple time Gsa ser is an automation tool, he don't do anything apart automating your seo knowledge, your seo method/strategy.
No seo knowledge= no ranking even if you have gsa ser.
and sorry a 20$ seo? a backlinking service maybe not an seo service, it's different.

If blackhatseo was here (and i'm surprised he didn't answered you yet) he would tell you dont use Gsa Ser, no churn and burn, no sape, no pbn, only manual and HQ. And even if i don't share his seo philosophy, in your case i think it's the better things you can do, it will be long and boring but you would learn something.

Thank you for your answer, I learned new things here. I really didn't know that I can rank without gsa ser, I really really though this is the only tool to rank on google.
But what do you mean manual seo? I post my site when I upload videos and I think this is the reason that some of my niches are high on google though never did SEO on them. what other method of manual seo I can do? thank you so much!
2015-03-06, 02:37 PM,
GSA SER = mostly spamming tool (for churn n burn projects, tier 2's/3's etc), you still need a good budget to run it properly, you can't expect to spend $30/m and run GSA SER properly, you can't get a good VPS for that money, proxies will cost you a lot, plus lists, indexers etc.

What he meant about manual SEO is go create weak links such as bookmarks, article directories etc just to get a feel of SEO, but they are far from HQ links, they are actually all just weak junk. They won't get you anywhere, this is not 2005. What holds power and massive link juice is ONLY PBN AND SAPE, these are pages (domains) with supreme backlink profile where you place your link at and directly receive all that link juice. When you create links manually on sites where they allow submission (like bookmarks, directories, wikis etc) they have zero stats and almost no value, they are used only to diversify anchor text.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2015-03-06, 04:46 PM,
(2015-03-06, 02:37 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote: GSA SER = mostly spamming tool (for churn n burn projects, tier 2's/3's etc), you still need a good budget to run it properly, you can't expect to spend $30/m and run GSA SER properly, you can't get a good VPS for that money, proxies will cost you a lot, plus lists, indexers etc.

What he meant about manual SEO is go create weak links such as bookmarks, article directories etc just to get a feel of SEO, but they are far from HQ links, they are actually all just weak junk. They won't get you anywhere, this is not 2005. What holds power and massive link juice is ONLY PBN AND SAPE, these are pages (domains) with supreme backlink profile where you place your link at and directly receive all that link juice. When you create links manually on sites where they allow submission (like bookmarks, directories, wikis etc) they have zero stats and almost no value, they are used only to diversify anchor text.

Thank you for answering. So to conclude if I want a good seo I need to learn PBN and also SAPE?
PBN means to buy expire domains right? what does sape means?
thanks mate!
2015-03-06, 05:27 PM,
Yes. PBN - private blog network where you are buying expired domains and building blogs out of them and putting your link in the article there on the homepage, thus receiving lots of quality link juice.

SAPE - there is nothing to learn, just money to invest. Is a Russian company where webmasters all around the world are joining and putting their sites there and you can rent links on them. Difficult thing is to find good sites and it takes quite a bit of time. You can find real .edu and .gov sites there and all sorts of others like charity organizations, local businesses, large news sites etc. and all are aged legit websites with amazing link profile and natural traffic, SAPE is hands down the most powerful thing in SEO.

2015-03-06, 06:25 PM,
(2015-03-06, 05:27 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote: Yes. PBN - private blog network where you are buying expired domains and building blogs out of them and putting your link in the article there on the homepage, thus receiving lots of quality link juice.

SAPE - there is nothing to learn, just money to invest. Is a Russian company where webmasters all around the world are joining and putting their sites there and you can rent links on them. Difficult thing is to find good sites and it takes quite a bit of time. You can find real .edu and .gov sites there and all sorts of others like charity organizations, local businesses, large news sites etc. and all are aged legit websites with amazing link profile and natural traffic, SAPE is hands down the most powerful thing in SEO.
Thanks.
So I looked a little bit on expireddomains dot net, and foudn a domain that had been expired. It was registered on 2011 and has PR 4. I looked how the site used to be and it looks good, the site had content and all... what else should I check about it? and the next thing I should do is just buy it from godaddy or something?
2015-03-06, 06:47 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-06, 06:50 PM by raglady.)
(2015-03-06, 06:25 PM)miamor Wrote: Thanks.
So I looked a little bit on expireddomains dot net, and foudn a domain that had been expired. It was registered on 2011 and has PR 4. I looked how the site used to be and it looks good, the site had content and all... what else should I check about it? and the next thing I should do is just buy it from godaddy or something?

Make sure it's not fake PR even if Pr is not that important anymore, i'm surprised there's a legit PR4 left on expireddomains . net,

Make sure his backlinking profile is good, no spam, no weird anchor text.

Is it indexed in google? type site:domain.com if it's there it's okay, but i'm sure it is not.

How about his DA PA? TF Citation Fow? high DA Pa and expired mostly mean hey are spammed to death. The TF is the most metrics i look at.

A PBN with only 1 site is not a network and will not make it bro, at least 10, it's a minimum imo.
2015-03-06, 07:46 PM,
(2015-03-06, 06:47 PM)raglady Wrote:

Make sure it's not modified PR even if Pr is not that important anymore, i'm surprised there's a legit PR4 left on expireddomains . net,

Is it indexed in google? type site:domain.com if it's there it's okay, but i'm sure it is not.

How about his DA PA? TF Citation Fow? high DA Pa and expired mostly mean hey are spammed to death. The TF is the most metrics i look at.

A PBN with only 1 site is not a network and will not make it bro, at least 10, it's a minimum imo.

I knew it was too easy... damn
could you be more specific about SAPE mate? is it harder or easier?
2015-03-06, 10:02 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-06, 10:03 PM by Night_Wolf.)
(2015-03-06, 07:46 PM)miamor Wrote:
(2015-03-06, 06:47 PM)raglady Wrote:

Make sure it's not modified PR even if Pr is not that important anymore, i'm surprised there's a legit PR4 left on expireddomains . net,

I knew it was too easy... damn
could you be more specific about SAPE mate? is it harder or easier?

It takes time to find good domains and you need to learn how to check them thoroughly. Also note that you need an investment for PBN, you can't buy 1 domain, you are looking at 20-25+ as a starter plus monthly hosting of $40-45+ for those plus all the content.

If you don't know how to check domains then you won't be able to filter and choose good SAPE links. You also need credit card that will be approved by payonline.ru, and again a budget ($20-50 is not a budget).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 21 932 Yesterday, 11:35 PM
Last Post: dnxoom
  How to know the rank of your video for a certain keyword? berkxz 6 218 2017-10-15, 11:09 PM
Last Post: ogmark
  WTF is going on with YOUTUBE no videos rank now? anyone else facing these issues??? Ropilam 5 263 2017-10-12, 04:42 AM
Last Post: ElderWolf
  Help me to rank my multiniche website.how can i bring more traffic? dipak777 9 268 2017-09-17, 10:04 PM
Last Post: dipak777
  Kontent Machine VS Wicked Article Creator ,WHICH IS BEST TO RANK FOR GSA SER? trafficbeast 7 2,035 2017-09-14, 07:28 PM
Last Post: fionix

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top