I do EVERYTHING... You provide ACCS n proxies
2013-10-28, 04:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-10-28, 05:04 AM by KardoseR.)
Hi, let me explain my situation..

I can can do HQ videos, about 20-30 per day + the landing pages.

The thing is I dont have the resources to create accs and get proxies, I have a dinamic IP address, but the problem is I can't restart it because there are people using the same internet i am, So even if i restart they will still be logged in to YT.

I tried ppd, but my accounts burned out, and i was paying a lot per proxy, at the moment i couldnt scale :(

So im looking for anybody who can provide me with these resources...

We can discuss the cuts in the future, i ask more because i will do everything.

I can even invest in Mass Video Blaster pro to make the uploading easier as we are talking volume, and views ...

Its almost a sit back and relax

thanks

PS: If anyone think this JV is unnecessary and i could do all this myself please point me to the right direction and i can go from there.
2013-10-28, 05:18 AM,
(2013-10-28, 04:50 AM)KardoseR Wrote: Hi, let me explain my situation..

I can can do HQ videos, about 20-30 per day + the landing pages.

The thing is I dont have the resources to create accs and get proxies, I have a dinamic IP address, but the problem is I can't restart it because there are people using the same internet i am, So even if i restart they will still be logged in to YT.

I tried ppd, but my accounts burned out, and i was paying a lot per proxy, at the moment i couldnt scale :(

So im looking for anybody who can provide me with these resources...

We can discuss the cuts in the future, i ask more because i will do everything.

I can even invest in Mass Video Blaster pro to make the uploading easier as we are talking volume, and views ...

Its almost a sit back and relax

thanks

PS: If anyone think this JV is unnecessary and i could do all this myself please point me to the right direction and i can go from there.

Well if you already have enough to invest in mass video blaster, why not invest in proxies and such? I would love to help you but I can't think of anything else.

http://www.hostwinds.com/
Coupons:
5 cents - 99 off hosting- "cpaelite99off"
VPS liftime 25% off- "cpaelites25vps"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I provide cheap product supply - You Sell It mysteriosx 3 319 2017-09-26, 05:05 AM
Last Post: mysteriosx
  I have postpay FB accs - let's JV Amichie 3 287 2017-09-18, 07:05 AM
Last Post: AbdouMotDz
  Have fb ads accs, lets JV ! thelittlecrap 12 836 2017-05-24, 02:16 AM
Last Post: Shmulik1983
  Check this if you have proxies ! nabil987 7 1,274 2016-06-09, 10:17 AM
Last Post: zullum
  YOU Provide German Leads/Sales - WE PAY OUT A7-strohhut 2 1,070 2016-01-23, 02:11 AM
Last Post: A7-strohhut

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top