I cant even do it
2013-09-09, 09:12 AM,
I was trying to download a file to see if I was able to. I use Sharecash and I was not able to download the file. I probably tried 10 different times and each time I would go as far as I could in the survey and I never unlocked the download. How in the world do people download our files so much...
2013-09-09, 09:31 AM,
Yeah, I know. I've tried to complete other surveys as well and I can never manage to complete them. I ponder upon the same thing. xD
2013-09-09, 09:36 AM,
That's what I'm thinking too. Based on my experience, surveys on FileIce are more easier to complete. Correct me if i'm wrong ;)
2013-09-09, 10:10 AM,
(2013-09-09, 09:36 AM)Mai Wrote: That's what I'm thinking too. Based on my experience, surveys on FileIce are more easier to complete. Correct me if i'm wrong ;)

Yeah I can actually complete those.
2013-09-09, 10:28 AM,
Hahahahahaha sorry man this is to funny. Its just like what I said a lil while ago http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-ShareCash-Sucks

But in all truth as members stated on my thread the more surveys they do the more you make so it doesnt really matter. You get paid for the survey not the download, But say that you really do want them to download the file then dont lock it, Let them download it just have the archive password protected and have them download the password. Thats what I do.
2013-09-09, 10:45 AM,
(2013-09-09, 10:28 AM)RivalOfGod Wrote: Hahahahahaha sorry man this is to funny. Its just like what I said a lil while ago /Thread-ShareCash-Sucks

But in all truth as members stated on my thread the more surveys they do the more you make so it doesnt really matter. You get paid for the survey not the download, But say that you really do want them to download the file then dont lock it, Let them download it just have the archive password protected and have them download the password. Thats what I do.

If there will be no downloads, there will be no conversion rate. And if there's no conversion rate, you can't have money.
If they are paying us for impressions and clicks, I would agree to that.
2013-09-09, 10:57 AM,
Hmmmm never really thought of it like that but yes your right your cr% will effect your overall Payout however there is also a CPA on sharecash which allows you to be paid based on the surveys yet im sure your Cr% will be minimum I know for me each download and survey I get 25% Cr% and $0.66 CPA which gives me a $0.17Epc
so I guess that CR% does effect alot I retract my statement

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top