I can't seem to get consistent Results!!!
2013-10-04, 08:26 AM,
I have made money before with adgatemedia,fileice, and http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban.

Yet the only way I have made money is through niches that go completely against tos, yet even then I cant seem to maintain an income. I use YT+LP Yet whenever i try to leave anything on autopilot they just dont fall through I spam and I barely get views.

Most of my results have been from xxx niches and only due to my comments because I could never rank a friggin video. Well I ranked two on the first page and the next day they were gone... which leaves me asking what the **** do I do, how is it that people make money through PPD or CPA for that matter. I have used 1 niche that was with fake files and only made 1 dollar off of it then 1 week later no more downloads. I definetly made that through comments as my video is nowhere to befound. I mean I try and seo my videos but I know you cant send views right saway as that seems unnatural and will hurt your ranking. Yet I just don't understand is ppd reserved for people who only use paid likes and traffic, what exactly am I supposed to do!!!

I know you guys will say noone is going to spoonfeed you and w.e. and doubt my commitment but I just don't know what to do next. Im trying to focus on 1 method which is YT and I am getting no results I am dedicating all my time 24 hours a day to reading and learning, all of honestly seems to be rehashed guides[no offense to anyone]. I then go and look how to seo and all that and it tells me that I need to wait 1 month and such for me to get whitehat seo. I know most of you wont reply with anything constructive or any guidance as I understand cpa/ppd is a dog eat dog business where you dont give out how you do stuff

Honestly I need to rant, and I have more I just don't think I should make this thread one whole big flame but I would like to know if there are others who have had a similar experience to myself.

An experience where you start off enthusiastic and work at it for months and you recieve around 20 dollars.. only to realize you can't set anything and this business becomes a business where you cant exactly auto-pilot anything. I mean I leave my niches for 1 or two days and I end up recieving absolutely nada from them. It just seems crazy to me. What am I doing wrong that people like Await, Stacks, and others are doing that I just can't seem to grasp. There must be a way that they learned other than waking up and doing the same thing every day. I mean I have quality LPs and Quality Youtube Vids, yet when I go and set up a niche I recieve little to no traffic because ofcourse I am not ranked, and even with seo I do not rank if I use u2bviews or vagex I cnt end up ranking because they seem to be fake views or w.e and so I have to buy high retention views? So I cnt start off by making money and then reinvesting it? I have to start off investing to then maybe get an ROI?

I would really like to hear thoughts and opinions on topics like this. Hopefully this doesn't end up a big flame thread.
2013-10-04, 09:37 AM,
First and foremost, you need to make sure the niche you are after has traffic. Use the Google Adword Keywords tool for this.
After you make sure your niche has traffic, your going to want to decided how you want to pursue it. Generally it's best to have an HQ video going to an HQ website. Make sure you read some of the YouTube video optimization guides in the Tutorials section.

Still with me?
1. Find niche with traffic.
2. Decide what layout your going to do to make money off the traffic. (I use Youtube + Seo -> Website) OR (Youtube -> Website)
3. Create your HQ video and landing page/website.
4. Post you're video to YouTube. Make sure you keep it unlisted for a few days before sending any traffic. After a few days, maybe give it a boost to 300 views with Vagex (150 over 2 days). Then go with HR views. Make sure you drip feed the views, to play it safe. Try and view the video stats from someone else's perspective, does it look legit? Generally large traffic spikes don't happen. Or if they do, traffic is drastically increased after. Enhance views and Vagex have OK traffic, but generally it's best if you go with HR.

There is a lot more to this, and this is a very basic formula, however following this should help you out a bit. I'd recommend taking a look in the tutorials section, there's great content on all sorts of things there. Big tip is to also start back linking to your videos. Think of your video as a tiny website.

If you'd like PM me, or perhaps look at my journey thread, there's not to much there and it needs a little updating but I try and speculate a bit on what can improve stuff :P
Latest Thanks - View all

chamacoe(2013-10-04 12:19 PM) 

[Image: Kh7ZcMn.png?1]
2013-10-04, 09:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-10-04, 09:43 AM by Tom.)
the key is to get traffic, Its not about the damn niche. It´s just about how much traffic you can get to your landing page. keep this in youre head and start thinking about how you can get a great amount of traffic.
my tip for oyu produce content like a chinese farmer (youtube videos)
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2014-04-21 04:57 AM) chamacoe(2013-10-04 12:19 PM) 
2013-10-04, 01:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-10-04, 01:20 PM by CPALead.)
(2013-10-04, 08:26 AM)chamacoe Wrote: I have made money before with adgatemedia,fileice, and http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban.

Yet the only way I have made money is through niches that go completely against tos, yet even then I cant seem to maintain an income. I use YT+LP Yet whenever i try to leave anything on autopilot they just dont fall through I spam and I barely get views.

Most of my results have been from xxx niches and only due to my comments because I could never rank a friggin video. Well I ranked two on the first page and the next day they were gone... which leaves me asking what the **** do I do, how is it that people make money through PPD or CPA for that matter. I have used 1 niche that was with fake files and only made 1 dollar off of it then 1 week later no more downloads. I definetly made that through comments as my video is nowhere to befound. I mean I try and seo my videos but I know you cant send views right saway as that seems unnatural and will hurt your ranking. Yet I just don't understand is ppd reserved for people who only use paid likes and traffic, what exactly am I supposed to do!!!

I know you guys will say noone is going to spoonfeed you and w.e. and doubt my commitment but I just don't know what to do next. Im trying to focus on 1 method which is YT and I am getting no results I am dedicating all my time 24 hours a day to reading and learning, all of honestly seems to be rehashed guides[no offense to anyone]. I then go and look how to seo and all that and it tells me that I need to wait 1 month and such for me to get whitehat seo. I know most of you wont reply with anything constructive or any guidance as I understand cpa/ppd is a dog eat dog business where you dont give out how you do stuff

Honestly I need to rant, and I have more I just don't think I should make this thread one whole big flame but I would like to know if there are others who have had a similar experience to myself.

An experience where you start off enthusiastic and work at it for months and you recieve around 20 dollars.. only to realize you can't set anything and this business becomes a business where you cant exactly auto-pilot anything. I mean I leave my niches for 1 or two days and I end up recieving absolutely nada from them. It just seems crazy to me. What am I doing wrong that people like Await, Stacks, and others are doing that I just can't seem to grasp. There must be a way that they learned other than waking up and doing the same thing every day. I mean I have quality LPs and Quality Youtube Vids, yet when I go and set up a niche I recieve little to no traffic because ofcourse I am not ranked, and even with seo I do not rank if I use u2bviews or vagex I cnt end up ranking because they seem to be fake views or w.e and so I have to buy high retention views? So I cnt start off by making money and then reinvesting it? I have to start off investing to then maybe get an ROI?

I would really like to hear thoughts and opinions on topics like this. Hopefully this doesn't end up a big flame thread.

Hey, I realize that you're not running with our network and haven't tried us yet but I'd like to help and there's nothing I'd rather do at the end of the day before turning in (note: we provide ads to some of the names you mentioned and our technology on others still)

You need to approach this as if you're running a portfolio of actual investments since that's exactly what this all is.

That means you need long term plays and short term plays. You need steady money and you need to also hold things that may take off or may not do well at all.

Long term: SEO is the only way to go long term. This is the side of your business that won't pay a lot and will take a while. Its a work in progress that will pay out the more time and effort you put into it but its also the one that will grow into strong passive income. You'd feel a lot better if you had $X amount of money coming in passively I'm sure.

Try to choose something that is trending. Find something new and start building behind it and be unique. I once started a few sites on award shows (like the VMA's, MTV awards, ESPY's) I took a bunch of them and opened different sites with various videos, stuff that was hard to find elsewhere etc. I locked access to videos and it did VERY well. You'd be surprised how many shows there are. I give that real example but you can do anything - be on trend and have something people will come back to.

Short term: This is great for file and link locking. Find out what's big, is there a big music mix that's doing well? Are there certain artists in a remix who are hot right now? It might go viral for you if so.

Was there a wild backstage video of Miley whoever at TV show ABC that people are all dying to see for the next 10 minutes? Might not be a great long term play but these things can explode over night.

Is there a new game that hit the market? Have codes for it? A walkthrough? You get the idea.

Mix up your portfolio and have your long term play there to help you out.

You'll be doing great in no time.

I'd love if you gave CPAlead a try (if we can't do a better job for you than all of the rest, then we don't deserve your business). We've been doing this for 7 years plus, helping affiliates achieve their goals and every bit of our business is second to none. We're exclusively locked into contracts that guarantee us higher payouts than other Content Locking businesses. We invented the content locking technology (yes, all the Content Locking networks are using our tech / invention) and we're cutting edge with everything we have in house. Our lockers, our dashboard, our file/link lockers, landing pages, load speeds: everything we have is built, tested and re-tested to ensure we have what you need for 100% optimization

Regardless of what you choose to do, I hope this helps you out even a bit. You'll do well, keep your head up and keep trying things but remember to make a gameplan so you never feel as though things are out of control or too inconsistent.

All the best,
Peter
Latest Thanks - View all

chamacoe(2013-10-05 10:53 PM) 

[Image: RoZnyPa.gif]
2013-10-04, 03:49 PM,
I understand the feeling of having worked so much and in the end get little to no results. If you aren't ranked, maybe its your niche and the competition? I have ranked my first 3 vids using Vagex alone, I haven't even discovered how to use social signals nor backlinks yet! I made my first $100 using Vagex, the video was average at most , and the landing page wasn't that great. Keep on learning, and making niches, and boosting. Use custom comments, check your rank daily, do everything it takes to rank just one single video. Once you made your first few dollars now you can think about using HR views. Man, don't give up, just keep pushing. Goodluck!
2013-10-04, 07:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-10-04, 07:58 PM by Tom.)
i dislike comments i have #1 ranked videos without any comment.
You dont have to manipultae the ranking hard it will come automatically.
all my videos i created 2 months befor ranking on page 1 right now without pushing any view or comment. they are still on 20k natural views now
2013-10-04, 09:02 PM,
Make 5-6 videos per niche and bring backlinks and social signals on 1-2 videos and when they have gained rank, backlink the other 3 vids from ranked vids.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will I see better ad results if I switch from adsense Holyearnings 1 122 2017-09-16, 01:16 AM
Last Post: KarleneRMcLain
  FB Ads - no results? Aicec 9 444 2017-09-06, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Aicec
  How to get consistent traffic with kik? cpauser1587 0 668 2016-11-30, 04:40 PM
Last Post: cpauser1587
  My videos 'ghost' in YT search results talkingman 8 1,044 2016-10-02, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Mebn
  YT video dissapearing from search results ElderWolf 4 618 2016-07-19, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Niki

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top