I can scrape over 100k email perday from facebook, how can i monetize them?
2017-12-15, 11:45 AM,
Title says it all 

i can scrape over 100k to 150k public email address and user email address ( not that Facebook.com | all are real email and registered email) from various kind of group /page/post/share/like and comment also from event 

i can scrape 100K at least a day , no duplicate 

suppose you have a weight loss products or a reduce belly fat products.. now what can i do is i can found all the big group about weight loss or belly fat and there all guys are sucking for how to reduce their belly fat and weight loss right ? so i will select all big group that minimum have 100k member ,and imagine i select 20 group , and like that i can scrape all page named with weight loss or belly fat and can also scrape all fans email ,also who comment and liked their post , i can scrape also them email , so what do you think , is not it targeted ? 

my problem is i can not send them offer, its a huge big list like 100k email under 24 hours , i can not make a server , design email template and others ...

my question is how can i monetize it?

science people are talking about that bulk email marketing are entirely dead

and i am also very noob at email server handling and other email stuff 

asking for suggestion from our fellow and successful member , thanks
Latest Thanks - View all

alb4ever(2018-04-24 10:09 PM) 
Share This Thread :

2017-12-15, 01:04 PM,
Scraped mails never work dont even bother to send.Make your own list,verify them.
2017-12-15, 04:35 PM,
(2017-12-15, 11:45 AM)sujankhan Wrote: Title says it all 

i can scrape over 100k to 150k public email address and user email address ( not that Facebook.com | all are real email and registered email) from various kind of group /page/post/share/like and comment also from event 

i can scrape 100K at least a day , no duplicate 

suppose you have a weight loss products or a reduce belly fat products.. now what can i do is i can found all the big group about weight loss or belly fat and there all guys are sucking for how to reduce their belly fat and weight loss right ? so i will select all big group that minimum have 100k member ,and imagine i select 20 group , and like that i can scrape all page named with weight loss or belly fat and can also scrape all fans email ,also who comment and liked their post , i can scrape also them email , so what do you think , is not it targeted ? 

my problem is i can not send them offer, its a huge big list like 100k email under 24 hours , i can not make a server , design email template and others ...

my question is how can i monetize it?

science people are talking about that bulk email marketing are entirely dead

and i am also very noob at email server handling and other email stuff 

asking for suggestion from our fellow and successful member , thanks

You could maybe upload the cvs file to facebook ad campaign and run it.
2017-12-17, 12:55 AM,
This is not really useful and the list won't work!
2017-12-17, 12:59 AM,
The scraping of email addresses and setup of newsletters without a valid double opt-in method is illegal in most (tier 1) countries, it's considered as spam and therefor a criminal act. People have been sent to jail for doing this.

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-01-19, 04:49 PM,
It seems to me that a lot of People on here obviousely haven't tried Cold emailing (Spamming) so they doubt it works before even giving it a go, I have done it on several occasions and trust me it works!

You just have to go about it in the right way, there are certain steps you need to take in order to make it work and also to validate it or in other words make it ethical so you don't get complaints.

I have the knowledge and strategies to make it work and make it ethical and also know how to send thousands of emails at a time to potential customers lets say.

So if you want to make some sort of deal that benefits us both then please PM me.

[url=][High Quality] [/url]
2018-01-19, 05:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-01-19, 05:00 PM by CharlieHarper.)
(2018-01-19, 04:49 PM)caesar Wrote: I have the knowledge and strategies to make it work and make it ethical and also know how to send thousands of emails at a time to potential customers lets say.

So if you want to make some sort of deal that benefits us both then please PM me.

You should better create a thread at the "Joint Ventures" forum section about this topic.

... nevertheless it's still illegal: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-I-can-s...#pid663008

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)