I am the most Laziest member Here ! My Journey [ Not Bragging ]
2013-12-05, 11:27 AM,
About Me :

My name is Arun, am from India. Am currently doing my engineering degree in Mechatronics. By profession, am a program designer.

How I came Here ?
I was a active member in many online h@cking and online Coding forums including HF and Ubers. My Income now and then is Programming. Once i got a chance to read a thread on HF on online money making and i heard about http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban. I am a person who was been cheated for several times in these kind of online money making things. So I didn't join on cf.Later I read a thread about same cf on ubers made by "MoneyBoy2012" . I decided to join in cf as his referral and he also agreed to help me personally. Then i understand that he was Indian, And I started my journey in December 2012 .My first payout was 53 $ from Cf

Then i become a regular member of money making section in HF.Note ,in earlier there were no special subforum on hf about CPA/PPD!

I had seen Hawks sticky on hf about cpae and I Planned to join.Am among one of the oldest member on CPAE eventhough i was not active/ I am having less posts/reputation.

Why I Said am Lazy ?

I Know all the ranking methods on youtube and google.I know how to find awesome niches.I know how to code awesome piece of software and Landing page.Any way i was always lazy, I wanted to make money via ppd/cpa.But i get dic ouraged when my results was moved fom G and Y.I never invest any money more than 2 $ per niche. ie, 1k HR VIEWS from GA and 25 PVA from Vebxperts.

I was always trying to learn more and more method always.I am always intersted in creating softwares [ Not fake shit :P ]. Many of my fiends said, I am good in making softwares but in my own opinion am still a noob.

My parents wont interested in Both.ie, They wont like me to known as a software engineer and neither as Internet Marketer. They says that these are temporary and only education will stay for ever.
May be that's a truth.But...

I sleep nearly 5 hours a day .ie, 19 hours am infont of My Laptop on free days.

My friends always inspired to me that try and try again.IDK
Am in Most major CPA/PPD Network with single application .I know thats not a big deal!

Thanks for reading my Long Boring Story !
2013-12-05, 11:38 AM,
you know how to do ppd (black hat shit but your mind not supporting:) - Adsense/Clickbak - Work on Legit Niches! you will love it
if your earn like 1700-2000$/ month = 1 Lakh : > epic money in india

Good luck!
2013-12-05, 11:41 AM,
INDIA <-- the place where allot of computer veterans gather. :) correct me if I'm wrong :)
2013-12-05, 11:51 AM,
(2013-12-05, 11:38 AM)alexparris Wrote: you know how to do ppd (black hat shit but your mind not supporting:) - Adsense/Clickbak - Work on Legit Niches! you will love it
if your earn like 1700-2000$/ month = 1 Lakh : > epic money in india

Good luck!

Maybe that's the hardest truth !
2013-12-05, 12:41 PM,
(2013-12-05, 11:41 AM)JuanMove Wrote: INDIA <-- the place where allot of computer veterans gather. :) correct me if I'm wrong :)

You are right! :P

There are a lot of programmers in india!!
Are you indian?

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2013-12-05, 12:58 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-05, 01:05 PM by sureshraina2001.)
(2013-12-05, 12:41 PM)Superhero99 Wrote:
(2013-12-05, 11:41 AM)JuanMove Wrote: INDIA <-- the place where allot of computer veterans gather. :) correct me if I'm wrong :)

You are right! :P

There are a lot of programmers in india!!
Are you indian?

In every commercial area you will at least see a computer classes . LOL . In my area there are about 12 computer classes which teach you everything coding , programing , h/w s/w , h@cking and lots more . My place is full of Computer engineers .

I know how parents look at IM , so yeah I am very much agreed with them but then if you know that many things why don't you put at least 3 hours a day? Since you said you are in front of computer 19 hours on free day that can make you a legend earner .

Here people are facing problems to learn stuffs like you know
1 Find a niche
2 Ranking
3 How to make a HQ Landing pages
4 How to make a HQ program
And you know everything about it Stop being lazy and show your dad you can earn like what your dad does or better than that , using same laptop and IM
Show your DAD what DADs call it waste of time is actually useful :)

Take care best luck
Latest Thanks - View all

Superhero99(2013-12-05 05:22 PM) arun9020(2013-12-05 02:34 PM) 
2013-12-05, 01:28 PM,
Europe <-- the place where almost no computer veterans gather :( correct if i'm wrong :)
2013-12-05, 01:57 PM,
I m indian too!! So many indians around.good to see that. M a mechanical engineer bt now I feel I knw coding nd programming more than my technical stuff. I was inspired by my coder friends at mig33 and I too started developing mig33 applications and then gradually joined hf for hacking....so on cpa elites.i m lazy too I like learning new things I dnt like to promote where I m feeling weak.lets try hard

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do paid youtube views convert well with your cpa journey jonkoren 13 775 2017-06-09, 03:01 PM
Last Post: jonkoren
  hey guys! Just started my journey OneCellstore 5 324 2017-05-31, 09:03 PM
Last Post: AlexisAdverten
  So, I just started my first CPA Journey iNot 10 666 2017-04-15, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Unavailable
  PPV Beginners journey. Wrennstigator 17 1,823 2017-02-13, 03:16 AM
Last Post: shadow98
  HOW TO FIND AND HIRE YOUR FIRST ROCKSTAR TEAM MEMBER dedivah6 0 300 2016-12-05, 06:59 PM
Last Post: dedivah6

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top