I am terrible at PPD
2013-06-19, 04:39 AM,
Hello people, I am posting here to ask for help since I am absolutely terrible at PPD. I have read e-book after e-book with nothing to show for it. I have put over 15 hours since I started into it and made nothing. I need advice on the steps I should take. I will link one niche I started doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2j8Jwhc7oo

Give me tips, please. :)
2013-06-19, 04:44 AM,
Fix the link in description.
2013-06-19, 04:44 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-06-19, 04:45 AM by NickGatzos.)
It's not a good idea to give out your niche but anyway.

First of all, go to Vagex and register an account there. If you got a spare $5 go and buy an upgrade. You will be given 10k credits or something which can give you 10k views.

Use like 5.000 points on your video to get it boosted. Make sure you also check "Likes" and "Favourites".
As for the subscribers, go to EnhanceViews and sign up. Earn some points and redeem them for Subscribers.

Make sure you personalize your channel so that it looks legit.

Tip: Your video sucks. Never use music on it. Find a gameplay of Last of Us and commentate over it. If you are like 13-14 and sound like a small kid, I am sorry but this is not going to work out. You need to sound mature. Plus, you have to optimize your title, tags and description.

Check this out: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Ultimate...g-and-More

P.S. This is NOT a 15 hour work. More like 15 minutes top.
2013-06-19, 04:45 AM,
15 hours when you start is nothing.
This niche isn't ranked, if your videos aren't ranked than people won't find them = no leads

Rank that video.
Second, I hate your intro from the video. I'd close it and look for another generator
third: your landing page is wrong in the descrption
2013-06-19, 04:45 AM,
(2013-06-19, 04:39 AM)RagingRy Wrote: Hello people, I am posting here to ask for help since I am absolutely terrible at PPD. I have read e-book after e-book with nothing to show for it. I have put over 15 hours since I started into it and made nothing. I need advice on the steps I should take. I will link one niche I started doing.

Ok, few things.
If you look at the global monthly searches for your keyword it's LESS THAN 10
Your video description does NOT have your keyword mentioned at least 2 or 3 times and you have no tags on the video.

Try a saturated niche.... like PSN Code Generator and work from there.

Also have a look around here for tutorials, look at peoples journeys for info and ask lots of questions.

Good Luck!
2013-06-19, 04:47 AM,
(2013-06-19, 04:45 AM)NUMB3R44 Wrote:
(2013-06-19, 04:39 AM)RagingRy Wrote: Hello people, I am posting here to ask for help since I am absolutely terrible at PPD. I have read e-book after e-book with nothing to show for it. I have put over 15 hours since I started into it and made nothing. I need advice on the steps I should take. I will link one niche I started doing.

Ok, few things.
If you look at the global monthly searches for your keyword it's LESS THAN 10
Your video description does NOT have your keyword mentioned at least 2 or 3 times and you have no tags on the video.

Try a saturated niche.... like PSN Code Generator and work from there.

Also have a look around here for tutorials, look at peoples journeys for info and ask lots of questions.

Good Luck!

I have to disagree with you about trying saturated niche. This will let him down by the results he will see and he will lose motivation. He'd better stick to learn to find the best niches based on what you said in your first 4 sentences.
2013-06-19, 04:51 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-06-19, 04:51 AM by RagingRy.)
(2013-06-19, 04:44 AM)Nick Jonathan™ Wrote: It's not a good idea to give out your niche but anyway.

First of all, go to Vagex and register an account there. If you got a spare $5 go and buy an upgrade. You will be given 10k credits or something which can give you 10k views.

Use like 5.000 points on your video to get it boosted. Make sure you also check "Likes" and "Favourites".
As for the subscribers, go to EnhanceViews and sign up. Earn some points and redeem them for Subscribers.

Tip: Your video sucks. Never use music on it. Find a gameplay of Last of Us and commentate over it. If you are like 13-14 and sound like a small kid, I am sorry but this is not going to work out. You need to sound mature. Plus, you have to optimize your title, tags and description.

That's not all I have done, I said here is one thing I did and the "best" in my opinion.

Also where do I find monthly keyword searches?
2013-06-19, 04:54 AM,
(2013-06-19, 04:51 AM)RagingRy Wrote:
(2013-06-19, 04:44 AM)Nick Jonathan™ Wrote: It's not a good idea to give out your niche but anyway.

That's not all I have done, I said here is one thing I did and the "best" in my opinion.

Oh no, please don't think I am rude at you and that I don't appreciate the time you devote to see great results. The very opposite actually.

It's just sad to see that you worked for 15 hours and you got no results.

As for your question, the answer is in the link I have posted. Have a good 30-minutes read and afterwards do what that man said in the other thread.
2013-06-19, 05:04 AM,
(2013-06-19, 04:54 AM)Nick Jonathan™ Wrote:
(2013-06-19, 04:51 AM)RagingRy Wrote:

Oh no, please don't think I am rude at you and that I don't appreciate the time you devote to see great results. The very opposite actually.

It's just sad to see that you worked for 15 hours and you got no results.

As for your question, the answer is in the link I have posted. Have a good 30-minutes read and afterwards do what that man said in the other thread.

Alright I will try it out.
2013-06-19, 05:07 AM,
You started 15 hours and you're already giving up? You don't expect this to be an easy thing to do and get cash within minutes do you?

It takes time for Youtube to rank the niche. As well as Google.

free gear of war 4 beta download

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Many of you wanna Learn PPD in Hindi/ URDU CheersFile 18 1,501 2017-03-07, 03:06 AM
Last Post: snaponsin
  Best PPD Site? Blog2Show 39 4,377 2016-12-14, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Snoopy
  Surveys in Philippines? (CPA/PPD) urielD3 3 724 2016-11-22, 02:48 PM
Last Post: urielD3
  CPA to use as PPD with weekly pay? simonpearl 0 363 2016-10-18, 03:36 AM
Last Post: simonpearl
  18 FREE LANDING PAGE SCRIPTS FOR PPD/CPA MONEY MAKING Ben Mitch 4 2,108 2016-10-02, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Lucy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top