I am lazy - HELP ME!
2017-05-04, 03:31 AM,
I am honestly starting to think laziness is in my genes lol. Can somebody explain if they ever feel like not working. I want to take action and do some shit but honestly i just get distracted and just play fallout 4 lol. Please someone motivate me because when i really worked before i made $100 doing PPC now i don't even make a penny.

I don't know if there are ways to fix myself because atleast i am making an effort..or at least want to make an effort to stop being lazy, i just want to do CPA but something in me stops me from wanting to do anything :/

I JUST CAME TO SAY HELLO
2017-05-04, 04:43 AM,
I have that shit too lol, and a lack of money to invest atm...
2017-05-04, 05:08 AM,
I feel the same way man, sometimes i'm lilke "okay today is the day when i'm gonna start making money", and go read some tutorials on this forum, then after 1 hour or so im like "okay lets take a break" and play some videogames, then never follow up on my plans for cpa :(. Fuck my lazy ass.
2017-05-04, 05:25 AM,
I think I feel like doing nothing all the time, but for me the hardest part is just starting shit. What works best is actually just forcing myself to do anything for just 10-15 minutes and when that time's up I just want to finish whatever I'm doing since I'm already at it.
2017-05-04, 07:37 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-04, 07:39 AM by nudes.)
(2017-05-04, 04:43 AM)DutchHero Wrote: I have that shit too lol, and a lack of money to invest atm...

same here dood lol

(2017-05-04, 05:08 AM)DarkStar Wrote: I feel the same way man, sometimes i'm lilke "okay today is the day when i'm gonna start making money", and go read some tutorials on this forum, then after 1 hour or so im like "okay lets take a break" and play some videogames, then never follow up on my plans for cpa :(. Fuck my lazy ass.

I guess we just have to force ourselves in order to get anywhere in making money.

I JUST CAME TO SAY HELLO
2017-05-04, 08:49 AM,
If you want to reap the reward there is no time for being lazy, I mean.. Its just common sense.
2017-05-04, 08:49 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-04, 08:51 AM by immart247.)
ok, I was lazy before but now I think I'm a bit better.
First, change one of your habits. Choose one bad habits you need to eliminate like fapping or playing video games, they make you very tired (especially watching movies on tv, pc, phones destroyed my strength to work). Stop that. When you feel you want to do a bad habits let go do some excercises, or go to gym, or eat healthy food.... everything (not another bad habits) that can stop you doing bad habits. You don't have to force yourself to work, at least not this time.
After breaking one bad habits, let's say 7 days without bad habits, start to work, form it as a habit, like: write 3 new articles, upload 1 video/day or anthing that could help you make money (now or later)
Along with that, form other good habits: sleep early (12pm), wake up early (5am), no fap, no game, no movie, read 10 pages of book/day
Tools for that:
App Habits on Android, everyday you do good habits or don't do habits just tick on the app. It's amazing.
f.lux on Windows
Eyeleo on Windows: turn off short break and set long break 45min in 2 minutes (my setting)
Tip: wake up early and start to work right after that will help you have more time to work/day. To wake up early just set an alarm on phone and keep it away from your hand, away from your bad so you will have to go out of bed to turn it off. After waking up open the windows to see the sky so you won't go back to bed.
That's it. Hope it help.
Latest Thanks - View all

leki486(2017-05-06 09:04 PM) Creep(2017-05-05 02:08 AM) DrKent(2017-05-05 12:42 AM)  LB'Decoy(2017-05-04 09:31 PM) 
2017-05-04, 10:10 AM,
Even I am facing the same situation, But you have to get out of this lazyness mate.
2017-05-04, 09:05 PM,
(2017-05-04, 08:49 AM)immart247 Wrote: ok, I was lazy before but now I think I'm a bit better.
First, change one of your habits. Choose one bad habits you need to eliminate like fapping or playing video games, they make you very tired (especially watching movies on tv, pc, phones destroyed my strength to work). Stop that. When you feel you want to do a bad habits let go do some excercises, or go to gym, or eat healthy food.... everything (not another bad habits) that can stop you doing bad habits. You don't have to force yourself to work, at least not this time.
After breaking one bad habits, let's say 7 days without bad habits, start to work, form it as a habit, like: write 3 new articles, upload 1 video/day or anthing that could help you make money (now or later)
Along with that, form other good habits: sleep early (12pm), wake up early (5am), no fap, no game, no movie, read 10 pages of book/day
Tools for that:
App Habits on Android, everyday you do good habits or don't do habits just tick on the app. It's amazing.
f.lux on Windows
Eyeleo on Windows: turn off short break and set long break 45min in 2 minutes (my setting)
Tip: wake up early and start to work right after that will help you have more time to work/day. To wake up early just set an alarm on phone and keep it away from your hand, away from your bad so you will have to go out of bed to turn it off. After waking up open the windows to see the sky so you won't go back to bed.
That's it. Hope it help.
Holy moly, thanks for the great tips, also f.lux is awesome it really helps the eyes when on the computer a lot of the time.

I JUST CAME TO SAY HELLO
2017-05-04, 09:29 PM,

Take a look :)
Latest Thanks - View all

BE-DutchHero(2017-05-06 04:38 AM) Creep(2017-05-05 02:14 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to stop being so freaking lazy !! Rivermob 4 400 2014-08-11, 04:09 PM
Last Post: TheWomanILove

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top