I Want to Pay You to Optimize My Landing Page
2017-03-13, 07:59 PM,
I'm generating some whitehat leads for myself, and I need someone to help me optimize my landing page for me. Right now I see anything from 3% to 13% CTR, I'd like to see if we can double or triple that. Add me on skype if you're willing to do the work. Will pay you in BTC.

2017-03-13, 10:45 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-03-13, 10:46 PM by DrKent.)
Until someone offer you help on that. I will throw few suggestion that you can implement and test.
You're in WH Cpa marketing (You are for real give your visitors incentive that they are looking for). So, you lock your content with offers. First of all, don't use words in content locker like "complete survey", or fill up "one offer". From my experience, ppl connect those 2 with bh and even without trying to get your incentive, they will say, "fake, survey" ,"virus" etc..
Try to stay away from those terms, be creative.

Also to mention, once ppl are on your locker its good idea to offer them some kind of bonus that is niche related (don't offer them that bonus on landing, wait till they open your locker, it will have stronger impact on your CR). If you can, explain why they need to do that "advertising activity".

So, you offer weight loss guide or else, on landing, spice up that guide or whatever by saying that it cost a lot of money elsewhere (Like its $299 on the market) but you have rights, given from your sponsors to offer them after they complete that "sponsor advertising activity".

HQ landing is important.

In short (You have HQ product that have real value for your visitors):
Summary:
- Make a statement that you have product that is never seen until now and its best on the world (you can do it hard or soft way)
- Compare products that is already on the market (find 2-3 products to compare you with them and why you will paid that so much when you have even better for only sponsor activity, make them an offer that they can't refuse :D)
- Authority (Make a statement that you have authority in that niche, like you're expert with lots of experience and success in problem solving in that niche)
- On locker offer them bonuses (if you can, lots of them)
- Explain why its free (or leave them choice to pay $100 or advertising activity)

*PLEASE, use tips above in niches that CAN'T harm people (medicine products, financial advices or similar). Stay on the WH side and spice the landing page/locker with above, common marketing tricks. GL
Latest Thanks - View all

krachoff(2017-03-17 04:50 PM) Valerie(2017-03-14 04:21 AM) 

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-03-14, 04:47 AM,
(2017-03-13, 10:45 PM)DrKent Wrote: Until someone offer you help on that. I will throw few suggestion that you can implement and test.
You're in WH Cpa marketing (You are for real give your visitors incentive that they are looking for). So, you lock your content with offers. First of all, don't use words in content locker like "complete survey", or fill up "one offer". From my experience, ppl connect those 2 with bh and even without trying to get your incentive, they will say, "fake, survey" ,"virus" etc..
Try to stay away from those terms, be creative.

Also to mention, once ppl are on your locker its good idea to offer them some kind of bonus that is niche related (don't offer them that bonus on landing, wait till they open your locker, it will have stronger impact on your CR). If you can, explain why they need to do that "advertising activity".

So, you offer weight loss guide or else, on landing, spice up that guide or whatever by saying that it cost a lot of money elsewhere (Like its $299 on the market) but you have rights, given from your sponsors to offer them after they complete that "sponsor advertising activity".

HQ landing is important.

In short (You have HQ product that have real value for your visitors):
Summary:
- Make a statement that you have product that is never seen until now and its best on the world (you can do it hard or soft way)
- Compare products that is already on the market (find 2-3 products to compare you with them and why you will paid that so much when you have even better for only sponsor activity, make them an offer that they can't refuse :D)
- Authority (Make a statement that you have authority in that niche, like you're expert with lots of experience and success in problem solving in that niche)
- On locker offer them bonuses (if you can, lots of them)
- Explain why its free (or leave them choice to pay $100 or advertising activity)

*PLEASE, use tips above in niches that CAN'T harm people (medicine products, financial advices or similar). Stay on the WH side and spice the landing page/locker with above, common marketing tricks. GL

Thank you so much for all this advice, i'm not using a locker to monetize, but these tips sound pretty good so i've added them to the site. Hopefully it goes well, thank you so much man :)
2017-03-14, 07:08 PM,
pm will see if i can help or not
2017-03-15, 04:23 AM,
(2017-03-13, 07:59 PM)Valerie Wrote: I'm generating some whitehat leads for myself, and I need someone to help me optimize my landing page for me. Right now I see anything from 3% to 13% CTR, I'd like to see if we can double or triple that. Add me on skype if you're willing to do the work. Will pay you in BTC.

Hi, Check PM .

Real-Time SEO Training - Learn how to rank your own sites - $29/month GET ACCESS NOW!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i want to buy facebook page Fierce 2 199 2017-10-17, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Fierce
  [WTB] Landing Page 50$ Airborne 0 97 2017-09-04, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Airborne
  [WTB - 200$] Clash of Clans page optimization ArtoAllan 6 239 2017-08-29, 03:14 PM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  Where I Can Find Premium Landing pages Designer Frank2012 1 123 2017-08-22, 10:39 AM
Last Post: CofD
  l looking for someone make a landing page! Frank2012 0 56 2017-08-19, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Frank2012

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top