I Need A Solid Reliable JV partner . mutliple skills/resources here.
2013-06-09, 03:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-06-09, 03:06 PM by TheOriginal.)
Hey There Everyone! I'm pretty new here on CPAElites so i figured i would just go ahead and post this and see what comes of it.

The LOWDOWN:

What i have to offer- I have an array of skills that would benefit our ventures together such as : Several years Of webmaster exp from a simple WordPress install and optimization, to forum creation/theme and plugin tweaking.

I am currently at home for the next 4+ due to a neck injury and tend to have A LOT of spare time to devote to our success /profit.
I'M a mid-ranged exp vps webmaster with exp in Centos mainly.
I Can happily offer some funds towards our ventures ( id expect you to make financial contrition as well if needed) for things such as YouTube views, Fiverr gigs, private proxy's SEO tools/ services, or whatever else we might need to deal with expense wise.

If Given general directions in regards to creating content im able to do basically whatever we need done to get profits churning as long as its not coding related (know basics/how to script in a few different languages.) : Create HQ YouTube material with my voice (with or without 720p webcam ) and edit tags , complete the tiny amount of on-video page SEO usually do.
I also have a ubot studio 4 standard license that im pretty handy with for all types of automation email creation etc.

Why or where i need small amounts of mentoring:

I always tend to work a large amount faster / more efficiently when i have someone with a driven but laid back personality. Really just looking for someone to market with that can give me small amounts of guidance when need be and get stuff done in a timely manner and help each other do the same. I have a few ideas just looking forward to finding a good partner to discuss that kind of stuff and agree on a professional, profitable concept deployment plan.

Lastly, some more random info about me and a few rules/guidelines --

I'm a 21 year-old part time college student in NC,United States. Im pretty easy to get along with there are just a few things you need to know / that i need you to know before this starts.

1.PLEASE nobody under 18 request a JV partnership with me as it just something im not interested in unless your VERY mature for whatever your age might be...always room for good exceptions!
2.I am really big about speaking to someone via Skype and getting a little more acquainted etc.

Thanks for reading guys! If Interested please post here and i will pm you with my Skype
name asap.

TheO.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FB Ads JV Aɪʀʙᴏʀɴᴇ ⭐️ 2 249 2017-10-30, 09:34 PM
Last Post: ProffesionalDom
  Instagram JV Aɪʀʙᴏʀɴᴇ ⭐️ 0 109 2017-10-26, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Aɪʀʙᴏʀɴᴇ ⭐️
  I have plenty of 2 years old fb pva accounts.. Lets jv jackjammer 8 525 2017-10-18, 06:21 PM
Last Post: jackjammer
  [JV] Looking For JV Who Is Residence Of USA & 18+ mackscody 1 241 2017-10-03, 03:52 AM
Last Post: Q757
  Bing Ads JV AdmiralBulldog 3 356 2017-10-01, 07:02 PM
Last Post: davidsongilbert

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top