I NEED YOUR HELP
2017-08-26, 02:05 AM,
Before you start reading please note that i will not ask for methods or something like that. This has nothing to do with that.

i don't know if i should be worried or not. But here it goes.
I bought a method a few months ago for Bing ads to a guy here at cpaelites. The method was not working so he started teaching me Adwords. This is the problem.
Everyone knows this "method" : you get a vcc with 1$ or 2$, Adwords accepts it and boomb. You ads are ready to run.
He always told me that i would never pay the ads since the virtual credit cards had low amounts of money, so adwords would never charge since the credit cards had almost no money on it. I did this several times, i was earning well at my network.

However today a friend told me this is a HUGE risk. I always use a different proxy and vcc for each account however he said Google could track me if they want. OK, we all knew that.
But i don't really know if they can sue me or something. I think there is lot a of people doing this, right ? With Adwords, Amazon Web Services, Facebook ads... Most of people never actually pay the ads. They use a virtual a vcc with no money or they just cancel the card when the bill comes.

Should i be worried ? i think i will stop doing this.

Thank you
2017-08-26, 02:26 AM,
This is 100% fraud. So yeah, maybe stopping would be a good idea. You're more traceable than you think even if you used proxy.

For example, they can grab the offer url, trace it to your network, then in a lawsuit process they can get your real information from that network since the offer url is unique for your user.
2017-08-26, 02:31 AM,
(2017-08-26, 02:26 AM)asadfg Wrote: This is 100% fraud. So yeah, maybe stopping would be a good idea. You're more traceable than you think even if you used proxy.

For example, they can grab the offer url, trace it to your network, then in a lawsuit process they can get your real information from that network since the offer url is unique for your user.
He told me to use a vcc with only 1$ and i barely understand what he says...
I never did Adwords before.
I don't want to look like a "scammer" or "thief". It was not my intention.

Thanks for your reply bro
2017-08-26, 10:50 PM,
Well, prepare ur anus.
2017-08-26, 11:09 PM,
i think there will be no problem . in case of fraud google shouldn't accept cc or ads. however please google for such cases if such exist.
2017-08-26, 11:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-08-26, 11:14 PM by Padfoot.)
I don't think you're in HUGE risk, they will just ban your account if they find out.
Where do you get your vcc's, if I may ask?
2017-08-27, 01:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-08-27, 01:36 AM by dmgr14.)
(2017-08-26, 11:13 PM)Padfoot Wrote: I don't think you're in HUGE risk, they will just ban your account if they find out.
Where do you get your vcc's, if I may ask?
I don't think so :/ Most of Google earnings come from Adwords, it's a fact. I use several accounts with different proxys and different vcc. A proxy is not as safe as it looks, Google could easily track me.
I was hoping that a member here of the forum was using the same method that I use and could leave their opinion.
My bank has a special app that allows me to generate virtual credit cards.

(2017-08-26, 11:09 PM)aruncp Wrote: i think there will be no problem . in case of fraud google shouldn't accept cc or ads. however please google for such cases if such exist.
Yes i did some search and Google can sue you. As simple as that. Even if they can't track me using ip or cookies, they could use the network link to track me. i actually do pay per call (i use a phone number, not link) but i guess Google could find out that belongs to a network. And (in my network) i have my personal documents, adress etc

i think it's better to don't fuck around with them xD But it's kind of sad since i was earning well :/

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top