CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

Howdy!
2020-02-02, 06:41 AM,
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to reach out and say hi along with a little bit of background!

I just happened upon CPAElites from seeing the forum mentioned somewhere in the midst of a google search a few days ago. I've been getting into internet marketing(the BH side and all of the nontraditional aspects) over the past year and diving into everything that IM entails, but I've worked/enjoyed for fun everything in tech and marketing and entrepreneurship since I was young. I recently have been having some ideas that involve CPA marketing more than anything else, so when I found out about this forum I knew I had to join get some input on my ideas and find some mentorship and ultimately use my skills/characteristics to become a great CPA marketer(also this looks like this is a great time to join). I work full time as a marketing director for a company right now, but I am hoping to move into a career for myself sometime soon. I look forward to learning from y'all and hopefully proving the same to someone if I can. Oh and making a lot of money in the process hopefully...

Thanks for reading and being a member of this cool forum! Cool
2020-02-02, 07:36 PM,
Good luck and enjoy your stay!
2020-02-05, 02:43 PM,
welcome here ! enjoy,i am sure u will find here what u need , feel free to ask )
2020-02-05, 10:27 PM,
Double thanks to both of you! I appreciate the warm welcome. I have a question I was wondering about, I've been out of the forum lifestyle for a while, but back when I was a frequent forum flyer we used MSN or aim messenger to have convos, now what do people usually use, Skype or Discord or what? For group convos or personal interaction, I know that a group instant message can help someone learn super quickly, so I'm interested in where that might be happening to make an introduction?
2020-02-06, 01:11 AM,
(2020-02-05, 10:27 PM)toponymy Wrote: Double thanks to both of you! I appreciate the warm welcome. I have a question I was wondering about, I've been out of the forum lifestyle for a while, but back when I was a frequent forum flyer we used MSN or aim messenger to have convos, now what do people usually use, Skype or Discord or what? For group convos or personal interaction, I know that a group instant message can help someone learn super quickly, so I'm interested in where that might be happening to make an introduction?

The cool kids are using Discord these days. You might also find some groups on Telegram.