How was your childhood?
2014-02-16, 09:25 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-16, 09:30 PM by Wolfz.)
Today I dreamed of my time in high school, and it was very real.
It's nice to go back there sometimes.
This gave me an idea of ​​very curious topic.
How was the childhood of you?

Still meets old friends?

My childhood was very good.
To play in the street, watching cartoons.
Without any electronic addiction ... well, until age 12 when I got my first computer(GBA time-But usually only 1:30h per day) hehe
Yet still devoted my time to sports.
I trained Judo for years, and became a basketball player until recently.
Now here we are!
Life is too curious ...

Edit: At age 12 i was presented with my dream dog,a Beagle !
I obsessed with having one, due to the film Shiloh.
Without doubt one of the greatest gifts I won in life!
And probably influenced me a lot in deciding profession.

''If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.'' - Bruce Lee
2014-02-16, 09:30 PM,
Pretty shit as my Mother left when I was around 5 years old, I remember it pretty well actually due to seeing my Father punch the crap out of the guy she decided to run off with at the time. Needless to say I was badly behaved when learning at school. I don't like being told what to do anyway but to be at the age I was after going through quite a lot it was never going to work out.
2014-02-16, 09:32 PM,
It was shit as fuck. Too much dumbass were around me. You know that's type of people who're waiting to get all they want without doing anything and demotivating people who are curious and interested.
2014-02-16, 09:34 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-16, 09:35 PM by Wolfz.)
(2014-02-16, 09:30 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Pretty shit as my Mother left when I was around 5 years old, I remember it pretty well actually due to seeing my Father punch the crap out of the guy she decided to run off with at the time. Needless to say I was badly behaved when learning at school. I don't like being told what to do anyway but to be at the age I was after going through quite a lot it was never going to work out.

Got it.
I also have, very bad bad parts.
I lost my father with 13 years.
But I think it made me grow up very fast!

How old are you,Hawk?

Thanks for you answer.

(2014-02-16, 09:32 PM)Xhat Wrote: It was shit as fuck. Too much dumbass were around me. You know that's type of people who're waiting to get all they want without doing anything and demotivating people who are curious and interested.

Yes the same junk on everywhere.

Thanks
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2014-02-16 09:51 PM) 

''If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.'' - Bruce Lee
2014-02-16, 09:40 PM,
I like to remember times when i firs buyed PC and my first game was Half Life, Robin Hood legend of sherwood and DOOM.
For me at that time the half life game was so real.
2014-02-16, 09:45 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-16, 09:46 PM by TheVBScripter.)
I was 1-7 years old when I lived with both my parents, but those years weren't the best years.
I rather not tell it too detailed, but I was raised very strict.
It wasn't completely bad though, but I remember more bad than good times to be honest.
From 8 till 14 I was a kind of depressed at school, because of the situation at home.
I didn't really get good grates, since it didn't really interested me.
From 14 till now (20 in two weeks) I started to focus me more at important things in live which was spending time with my family / friends and making money (not only online, but several other ways).
I became more and more happier with my live and I'm pretty positive for the last couple of years!

Short version:
1-14, not as great as it should be
14-19, pretty good :)

Tip for members who have troubles with staying/being positive:
Try to count what you have, not what you miss!
This will make you happier, since you usually don't think about all the stuff you got.
Latest Thanks - View all

Wolfz(2014-02-16 09:47 PM) 
2014-02-16, 09:45 PM,
(2014-02-16, 09:40 PM)ultras Wrote: I like to remember times when i firs buyed PC and my first game was Half Life, Robin Hood legend of sherwood and DOOM.
For me at that time the half life game was so real.

Oh yeah,i forgot to say about Lan house time !
A lot of my hard work cash was spent in lan house,cause i dont had Internet lol
Playing Ragnarok,Runescape,Adventure Quest,and other games(CS,LOTR,etc).

Half life still a good game Tongue

Thanks,Ultras.
Latest Thanks - View all

ultras(2014-02-16 10:58 PM) 

2014-02-16, 09:47 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-16, 09:49 PM by Marvin.)
Mine was pretty shit as well, considering my mother left when I was around 4, and she had developed serious mental issues over the years (bipolar and has schizophrenia). I haven't contacted her in over a year, she's somewhere in the east-coast to who knows where. Grew up with my father and 3 siblings; grandmother had to raise me while my father went off to work, and recently past away 2 years ago. I didn't have necessarily the best childhood, but I hung out with lots of friends and played outside everyday all day every summer. I did pretty well in school, and still am (16). Now, I spend most of the time on the computer like most of you here. :)
2014-02-16, 09:49 PM,
(2014-02-16, 09:45 PM)TheVBScripter Wrote: I was 1-7 years old when I lived with both my parents, but those years weren't the best years.
I rather not tell it too detailed, but I was raised very strict.
It wasn't completely bad though, but I remember more bad than good times to be honest.
From 8 till 14 I was a kind of depressed at school, because of the situation at home.
I didn't really get good grates, since it didn't really interested me.
From 14 till now (20 in two weeks) I started to focus me more at important things in live which was spending time with my family / friends and making money (not only online, but several other ways).
I became more and more happier with my live and I'm pretty positive for the last couple of years!

Short version:
1-14, not as great as it should be
14-19, pretty good :)

Tip for members who have troubles with staying/being positive:
Try to count what you have, not what you miss!
This will make you happier, since you usually don't think about all the stuff you got.

It's nice to hear about your improvement.
I hope all the for you guys.

Amazing quote : ''Try to count what you have, not what you miss!''

I will remember this,
Thanks !
Latest Thanks - View all

TheVBScripter(2014-02-16 09:50 PM) 

2014-02-16, 09:51 PM,
Meh.

I used to go out a lot and stuff, like a normal kid but for my dads work, we moved a lot. When you're a kid, or a teen like I am right now, moving is pretty harsh - new school, you lose all your friends... So I kind of fell into internet and started playing games etc.

I'm grateful that this CPA thing actually has me doing something useful :)

I moved again this summer, and I'm actually liking my new high school. Meeting a lot of cool people etc. Plus for me, my childhood isn't 100% over, so I'm gonna enjoy it while I can!

[Image: YkG7ADW.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite Childhood Cartoons KentVMason 22 404 2017-08-18, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Test3r
  Call to a childhood rapist teacher [video] Ignore 4 544 2014-01-31, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Leshny

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top