How to use Facebook emails properly????
2014-10-17, 12:23 AM,
Hi there... i know its kinda noob question ... but actually i can not use emails collected from facebook.

Can any one tell me how it works??
or
How can i promote a offer to those emails..???

UNLIMITED GMAIL AND FB ID SELL
2014-10-17, 01:50 AM,
+1 I also want to know that
2014-10-17, 03:21 AM,
(2014-10-17, 12:23 AM)anuchowdhury Wrote: Hi there... i know its kinda noob question ... but actually i can not use emails collected from facebook.

or
if you market to fbemail your email campaign will end up not in facebook inbox messages, but in messages others, so will be hard that some1 will open it. It's like the spam from yahoo or gmail.
If you want to do facebook marketing properly get targeted ids and make ads with those ids.
You can use programs to get id's. I don't know if i am allowed to give names of programs but u can search for some on google.
Than make an add and add ids to target, so you will have super targeted ads.

Hope it helps

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough we must do"
2014-10-17, 11:28 AM,
(2014-10-17, 03:21 AM)Just4Fun Wrote:
(2014-10-17, 12:23 AM)anuchowdhury Wrote: Hi there... i know its kinda noob question ... but actually i can not use emails collected from facebook.

or
if you market to fbemail your email campaign will end up not in facebook inbox messages, but in messages others, so will be hard that some1 will open it. It's like the spam from yahoo or gmail.
If you want to do facebook marketing properly get targeted ids and make ads with those ids.
You can use programs to get id's. I don't know if i am allowed to give names of programs but u can search for some on google.

Hope it helps

yeah.. but it is not possible for me to make a add on facebook...
and as ur saying its really hard to get conversion from messaging.

Then what can i do... ?? :(

2014-10-18, 02:38 AM,
(2014-10-17, 11:28 AM)anuchowdhury Wrote:

or

Hope it helps

if you don't do it right you should give up on sending msg to facebook emails. Try with fake niche or white hat just read this forum take 3-4 ideas try all in your way, if it's not working move on to another one. and so on and on.
Have a nice day.
Latest Thanks - View all

anuchowdhury(2014-10-19 12:03 PM) 

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough we must do"
2014-10-18, 02:48 AM,
Well, U can't use UID to make custom audience unless you collected them from your website or app.
FB emails can be used to invite people to group only. Invite notifications will be sent to user's real Email id. he won't receive notification to his FB account.
2014-10-18, 05:56 AM,

or

Hope it helps

wrong.
it doesnt go to their fb inbox at all
it gets forwarded to their real email inbox

but dont bother since you need LOTS of smpts and servers its hard to do large scale unless youre hacking servers and using those

NA
2014-10-18, 03:53 PM,
Emails collected from facebook are no better than random emails harvested from elsewhere.. they are totally untargeted. You will lose more than you gain if you send out spam... well that's my opinion.
2014-10-19, 12:10 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-10-19, 12:11 PM by anuchowdhury.)
so... this is not for me....Right??? :( :(

(2014-10-18, 02:38 AM)Just4Fun Wrote:
(2014-10-17, 11:28 AM)anuchowdhury Wrote:

or

Hope it helps

if you don't do it right you should give up on sending msg to facebook emails. Try with modified niche or white hat just read this forum take 3-4 ideas try all in your way, if it's not working move on to another one. and so on and on.
Have a nice day.

(2014-10-18, 05:56 AM)lancerimpact Wrote:

or

Hope it helps

wrong.
it doesnt go to their fb inbox at all
it gets forwarded to their real email inbox

but dont bother since you need LOTS of smpts and servers its hard to do large scale unless youre hacking servers and using those

(2014-10-18, 03:53 PM)webcpa Wrote: Emails collected from facebook are no better than random emails harvested from elsewhere.. they are totally untargeted. You will lose more than you gain if you send out spam... well that's my opinion.

so... this is not for me....Right??? :( :(

2014-10-19, 09:00 PM,
I have tried using these by collecting UIDS and emails but unfortunately none of them actually got there UNTIL i sent them from my gmail account and got delivered perfectly ! but gmail doesnt allow mass emails.

be creative about this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any working facebook share or like locker right now? Fierce 5 177 7 hours ago
Last Post: Fierce
  Facebook Groups Help ? amara2dmr 2 101 Yesterday, 08:59 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  How To Benefit From Spamming Inbox Emails? REVENO 5 227 2017-10-07, 02:03 AM
Last Post: REVENO
  Is Aged PVA Facebook account safe for group posting? puremage111 1 99 2017-10-05, 07:21 PM
Last Post: 8pipes
  Live Streaming on Facebook Dysfunctional 2 144 2017-10-04, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Mr. Tokyo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top