How to stop being so freaking lazy !!
2014-08-11, 02:46 PM,
Hi friends, I know, I know..this is a very unusual thread Embarrassed … but since we spend a lot of our time in front of computers , sometimes things can get out of hand, of course there’s some of you out there that can beautifully manage their time and productivity, but not me. Sometimes I find myself lost, playing video games, watching stupid memes online and worthless videos.. I know I'm not the only one, so how do we overcome this laziness ? after being at war with myself for some time, I decided to do some changes:

-The most important thing, treat it like a JOB, schedule stuff, give yourself tasks, homework, ask yourself at night - what have I accomplished today?
-Take a break every few hours. During break go outside, socialize, go to gym (that works very well for me)
-Try not to drink alcohol while working. Maybe a beer or two but don’t get buzzed!
-Was very hard but I deleted all my video games..
- Set goals and place reminders around you (ex. I set a photo with the car I want to buy as my desktop background) ..
-If you suffer from chronic laziness then every day you need MOTIVATION! And example would be reading success stories here on forum .. learn from those who banked hard! Question them!
-Get enough sleep and don’t eat before you go to bed! Next day you’ll focus better I promise!
I hope this helps guys, I dare you to challenge yourself every single day and you will see results! So stop being lazy and lets get to work!! Nerd
Latest Thanks - View all

wrcja(2014-08-16 01:56 AM) paradise(2014-08-11 03:20 PM) 
2014-08-11, 02:53 PM,
That's right and after you start making some real money not 5$ per day but i mean REAL money you will start feeling passionate about this stuff and you will want to make more, because money makes a difference in life.

Cheap HQ Instagram Accounts (Aged and Fresh) - >>CLICK THERE<<
2014-08-11, 02:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-08-11, 02:56 PM by Heraclitus.)
Nice little thread mate. This is how I manage my time:

- Before I go to bet I have a notebook where I write everything I want/have to do tomorrow. This
helps me remember things I might forget and also gives me something to do if I find myself watching
9gag videos.

- I have a large whiteboard where I write my weekly schedule and what I plan to do every day of the
week. This gives my day a meaning. Like on Monday I will do scraping and on thursday I want to build
a new site.

- I have an online notebook (chrome addon) where I make notes of everything I want to not forget.

- Sometime ago I asked for vacation ban from this forum so I could focus on work. I also never play
games, only once a month or something. I NEVER login to facebook/instagram/youtube/9gag/forums
for more than a few minutes. Except from here.

- I don't go out much. Yeap, I'm a workaholic, I work a lot and I don't seem to want to socialize much,
it's my nature I guess. (I will get to a gym though next month)

Hope these things above help you guys :)
Latest Thanks - View all

HQAccs(2014-08-11 03:01 PM) 
2014-08-11, 02:56 PM,
It's simple... you just need to actually focus your attention on one thing at a time. I use the Chrome extension named (Checker plus for Google calendar). What I do is remind myself things that need to be done over things that are less important/relevant to my main goal, you can setup daily reminders as well so it's very helpful indeed.

Next, I use an extension named (StayFocusd) < yes, it's spelt correctly. This enables me to temporarily stop myself from accessing certain things such as distractions like YouTube etc...

At the end of the day though it comes down to will power, including focus and determination. Ask yourself what is more important, videos, no, earning a living and living the dream is important.
Latest Thanks - View all

Rivermob(2014-08-11 03:24 PM) 
2014-08-11, 04:09 PM,
We're same i'm lazy as hell and all i know is to play Video games. but i can't delete DOTA 2 Sorry :D

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to stop getting banned from FB?? vincenzot_t 8 282 2017-09-06, 02:47 AM
Last Post: vincenzot_t
  CPAlead Stop My Payment | 4 Month Ago CPAlead Stop My Payment He Didn't Sent Me So fa faizanansari 1 242 2017-06-02, 10:33 AM
Last Post: chumban
  I am lazy - HELP ME! nudes 14 635 2017-05-07, 01:36 AM
Last Post: holkapolka
  How to stop IG accounts from getting banned? Fad3d 8 1,084 2016-10-19, 03:24 AM
Last Post: DaveNL
  #PSA - Stop Using These Domains! - June 15th, 2014 Jaysamuel 2 729 2016-04-24, 11:19 PM
Last Post: HexaTech

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top