How to spoof referer?
2015-01-13, 09:12 PM,
Hi there,

I'm promoting a cpa offer for skin care cream. Those kind of offers with free trial bottle and the payout is about $25. Basically I ranked a fb page and I'm redirecting the traffic to a landing page using a sticky post.

However the offer that I promoted stopped and I can't seem to get accepted to different cpa networks who offer the same product.

I contacted my affiliate manager and told me that he can reactivate the offer but I need to fake/spoof my traffic source since the company with skin care offer doesn't like SEO traffic. He told me that can be anything and he recommend me social traffic.

So, what I tried to do. Installed statcounter and make some tests with a site in order to see what is the referer.

1)Using CPA Redirector 6.2 - But I noticed that I can just setup to random referer from my other posts. So, the referer will not be only landingpage.com but also landingpage.com/inner_url Which is basically the same thing, the company will see all the traffic will come from same site (SEO).

2)Using html iframe apps for facebook. Since the fb page is the one who is rankoing, I made a html page and made some tests. Hoewever, in order to make the link clickable I need to use open in new window/blank. prntscr.com/ 5ryu6i

ex: <a href="http://www.mysite.com" target="_blank">anchor text</a> From my tests I see the visitor show "no referring link" - that's not good

If I want to use just simple <a href="http://mysite.com">anchor text</a> the link is not clickable. I mean, I can click it but nothing happens inside the html facebook page.

I also tried to hperlink using _self, _parent (these options prntscr.com/ 5ryrjp) Didn't worked. The link is not clickable or is just hiding the referer(which I don't want)

So, the question is simple. how can I spoof referer from my site or from my facebook page in order my traffic to seems like is coming from social(my fb page for example).

Thanks
2015-01-14, 01:23 AM,
No one can help me? :(
2015-01-14, 02:03 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-14, 02:05 AM by hammerK.)
Hm good question... Wouldn´t it be enough to just blank the referer? (with using sites like linkonym.com or blankreferer.com)
What about using a buffer site with different url? This could lower the ctr though

Still the most reliable PPD network!
[Image: kGkKmYZ.png]
2015-01-14, 02:17 AM,
Well, if I will blank the referrer the publisher will be suspicious, right?
2015-01-14, 02:19 AM,
They will be able to find out your refferer even if you use a blank refer.
So i doubt spoofing it will work.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-01-14, 02:24 AM,
(2015-01-14, 02:17 AM)pegas09 Wrote: Well, if I will blank the referrer the publisher will be suspicious, right?

Let's have a look how a blank referrer could happen in the normal life:

1. Your user is typing in the URL of the offer landing page into this browser instead of following any link (I don't think this could happen many times, because offer URL's are kept hidden normally).

2. Your user is using a browser plug-in to remove every referrer due to security reasons.

3. Your user is using a special firewall or other security software setting to remove every referrer.

So, I wouldn't recommend to use a blank referrer for offers URL's.
2015-01-14, 03:12 AM,
(2015-01-14, 02:19 AM)DutchPride Wrote: They will be able to find out your refferer even if you use a blank refer.
So i doubt spoofing it will work.

Blanking/spoofing are 2 different things. I don't want to blank it because it will be suspicious.
But how they can find if I spoof the referrer?
2015-01-14, 03:21 AM,
1)Paid solution:http://fakereferer.com/prices/
2)CPA Redirector
Latest Thanks - View all

pegas09(2015-01-14 03:29 AM) 
2015-01-14, 03:26 AM,
(2015-01-14, 03:21 AM)tirycm Wrote: 1)Paid solution:/prices/
2)CPA Redirector

1) Don't trust 3rd party.
2) I mentioned that I used CPA Redirector 6.2. Can you please be more specific on how to spoof it and look like the traffic is coming from facebook using CPA R?
2015-01-14, 03:56 AM,
-Use a URL rotator
blog.com/post1?mn=1111
blog.com/post2?mn=1111
blog.com/post3?mn=1111
blog.com/post4?mn=1111
The new link rotate random your blog links for example blog.com/rotator
-Put the CPA banner in all posts <a href="cpalink">bannerimg</a>
-In facebook use blog.com/rotator
Latest Thanks - View all

KULBOI(2015-04-20 07:52 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELP WANTED - HIDE/SPOOF REFERRER... HOW DO YOU DO IT? Anonymously 4 547 2016-02-22, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Anonymously
  Can sites like blankreferer.com be used to hide referer or networks don't allow it? KCMM 2 487 2014-01-07, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Amped-

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top