How to show proof of game hack working?
2014-04-11, 08:45 PM,
So in my video, how do I best show that the game hacked worked?

Do I need to buy all these games? Lets say I'm only doing mobile games....take Hay Day....

Does cheat engine work for mobile games? Or is it as simple as taking screenshots and then photoshopping them? But if I take screenshots, then I have to buy the games?
2014-04-11, 10:28 PM,
Go just with photoshoping the image and show it in the video as a proof. No don't buy game unless you don't want to play it. You want to make profit from this with minimum money invested as you can.
Latest Thanks - View all

amandaking(2014-04-12 07:52 AM) 

Regards,
SiZiF
2014-04-12, 03:54 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-12, 03:56 AM by caesar.)
(2014-04-11, 08:45 PM)amandaking Wrote: So in my video, how do I best show that the game h@cked worked?

Do I need to buy all these games? Lets say I'm only doing mobile games....take Hay Day....

Does cheat engine work for mobile games? Or is it as simple as taking screenshots and then photoshopping them? But if I take screenshots, then I have to buy the games?

Game Play Proof on Android Devices (Also emulated on PC)

Search Google:

APP NAME APK

Find a working APK Download and keep the file safe.

If you DO NOT have an Android Device yourself and you want to create Video proof then you will first need to Download the APK File and then go to http://www.bluestacks.com/bstk-download-success-2.htm and download the latest version of BlueStacks App Player for Windows.

Install the Software and run it, Double click the APK File your downloaded and install it into Bluestacks, run the app and Screen Record the Gameplay.

Make sure you DISABLE Cursor effects in your Video.

However, if you do have an Android device then install the APK File on it and record the Game Play with a Video Camera.

You don't have to screen record as such, just take screenshots ready for photoshopping etc.

This is not my original idea I read it somewhere.
Latest Thanks - View all

amandaking(2014-04-12 07:52 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 106 7,611 8 hours ago
Last Post: SpaceNL
  what game niche I should choose for SEO 5light 2 109 2017-10-22, 12:35 AM
Last Post: emirmous
  [Help] How could I make some fake proof like this? (With website refresh etc.) Murker 1 90 2017-10-21, 10:45 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  any working facebook share or like locker right now? Fierce 5 219 2017-10-17, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Fierce
  Working Tier1 and PBN Backlink indexer? trafficbeast 3 98 2017-10-15, 11:07 PM
Last Post: ogmark

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top