How to see my blogger site keywords
2014-02-01, 02:18 AM,
Hi all, i was wondering how could i see which keywords my blog was in?

Becouse i didn't put as title of the blog the keywords i was intersted in.

I didn't use a similar domain either. So is there any other way to asign keywords to my site?

An example:

lets say my niche is about hacks, and my main keywords are "learn to hack". Then i make a blogger site called "bottingworld.blogspot.com" (no "learn to hack" or anything similar word on domain)

And in the title inside the blog i write "you will find what you are looking for HERE" (again, didn't use any of my interested keywords).

So, is there any other way for asigning the keywords i wanted to my blogger?

And how can i rank the site in google to be show on those keywords too?
2014-02-01, 05:29 PM,
You can only add the general keywords of the site in blogger. You cannot add different keywords for every page. However, you need to know HTML. Go to Template and click Edit HTML. You will then see the HTML code and you can add the keywords tag manually between <head> and </head>.

Ranking the site is basically SEO. You can do it but it is obvious that you need to start learning. Look on the forum and read online tutorials so you at least know where to start.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 24 1,102 Yesterday, 12:30 PM
Last Post: jack007
  Multiniche or single niche site for CPA? Project_Leader 11 533 2017-10-03, 12:28 AM
Last Post: fateha
  How to share blogger website on AddMeFast No Fear 8 1,133 2017-09-28, 07:04 PM
Last Post: grenadez
  (Question) How to handle content locker for wordpress site with multiple posts ZohnSon 4 208 2017-09-27, 09:53 PM
Last Post: ZohnSon
  Multi niche site opinions ? verton 8 206 2017-09-04, 12:03 AM
Last Post: verton

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top