How to repost on instagram with massplanner?
2016-10-26, 04:43 PM,
HelloI have mass planner with repost instagram module! but I can not seem to configure it to work, can someone explain how to do please? or you as you struggle to configure.

****You know referral links don't belong inside the niches forum. Go and rethink your actions.***
2016-10-26, 05:43 PM,
(2016-10-26, 04:43 PM)Warriorcpa Wrote: HelloI have mass planner with repost instagram module! but I can not seem to configure it to work, can someone explain how to do please? or you as you struggle to configure.

Campaigns / Posts List / Tick box named: Re-Add published posts to the end of the post list

Edit: That's for campaigns but you might need it for something else. I asked the MP support for you and he said this:
Quote:For repost to work, first what you need to do is to add sources in sources tab, then go to Settings and setup filters if you want. Default settings are good enough, don't repost more than 1 posts per operation. Then just click START REPOST in upper right corner (button can be hidden depending on with resolution you use so maybe you need to scroll to the right).
If you want to send posts to campaigns, then just go to Send to campaign, check Automatically send post to campaign and choose your campaign. If you do this, repost tool won't post images directly, it will send them to campaign and you'll be able to post them from there.
2016-10-26, 07:33 PM,
Repost usually posts the already posted content from your profile but thats not a best option as Instagram is deleting contents that are reshared or reused(its not always but I found that happening with me and some friend)

So best is to download images/videos change their hash and use campaign module to schedule them. I am following the same and post content daily.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHARE] Instagram Undiscovered Competition Tricks And Traffic Method Aicec 21 1,676 Today, 09:19 AM
Last Post: specz34
  Best alternative to Massplanner for IG Automation? TheGreatDane 5 173 Yesterday, 01:01 AM
Last Post: santa11
  How can I verify my Instagram users? TheGreatDane 5 140 2017-10-15, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Killbane
  Instagram Skype Group Valerie 52 6,743 2017-10-10, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Theviciated
  Instagram Phone Verification naathanz 31 6,004 2017-10-04, 01:12 AM
Last Post: aloutos

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top