How to rank multiniche website?
2013-10-22, 04:46 PM,
I have multiniche website but how to rank all niches? Should I rank every simple link (with niche) with fiverr for example?

For example on my main site I have "History" and you can see all niches inks on the first page. So now you click one link and it redirect you to the specific niche. So I take this link and for example find a person on fiverr who make SEO. SO I will send him this unique link + some keywords. So I will do this with all niche links ok? BUt cant I get penalised if I have 50 niches on my page? Because it is huge number of backlinks etc every day.
2013-10-22, 04:50 PM,
If I were you, I shouldn't use Fiverr for SEO / Ranking.
I'd do on-page SEO, create backlinks (no hands seo/gsa ser/etc)
Make legit and high quality articles on your site per niche and do some research about SEO :)

Goodluck!
2013-10-22, 04:57 PM,
If you are thinking of using fiverr for seo than you already failed.
You can rank your site using fiverr gigs but you need a lot of seo knowledge and know what to buy, like spinned articles, tierd backlinks, dripfed backlinks, type of backlinks, onpage seo , onpage articles, keyword spinning etc.
Don't get fooled by the top rated sellers gigs especially if they claim that the seo is manual ,nobody is going to build you 100+ backlinks manually for 4$ because it takes several hours to make 100+ backlink.
Trust me I am a seller there.

Try to make a good onpage seo and each niche should contain an 550 word artilce related tou your niche and containingyour main kwds.
Make the subdomain url to be your main kw, like http://www.yourdomain.com/yourkeyword.
Once you do the 2 things above you can start building backlinks day by day aprox 10 every day, don't forget to spinn your kw to contain generic click here there etc, use spinned articles while creating backlinks, build tier 1 backlinks to your previously created backlinks and moust important index the backlinks
Hope it helped
CHeers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help] How could I make some fake proof like this? (With website refresh etc.) Murker 1 74 2017-10-21, 10:45 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 24 1,116 2017-10-21, 12:30 PM
Last Post: jack007
  How to know the rank of your video for a certain keyword? berkxz 6 228 2017-10-15, 11:09 PM
Last Post: ogmark
  WTF is going on with YOUTUBE no videos rank now? anyone else facing these issues??? Ropilam 5 276 2017-10-12, 04:42 AM
Last Post: ElderWolf
  Multiniche or single niche site for CPA? Project_Leader 11 534 2017-10-03, 12:28 AM
Last Post: fateha

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top