How to rank YT video on google?
2013-11-17, 10:49 PM,
Hello,
So just as I started with http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban around 2 weeks ago, I got a huge success in no time.
I had only 10 videos uploaded, boosted with 3-4k HR views and few had ~100 likes and few comments. The thing is that one video became most popular and was bringing me two times more traffic than all other videos combined. I never realised why exactly THAT video became so popular, it was not even high quality (rather dumb even). So problem is that it got deleted couple of days ago and my 20-50 $ (15-30 Downloads) per day turned into couple of bucks with 3-5 downloads.
I am uploading many more videos, trying to rank them, boosting old ones even more (some are on 1st, and many on 2nd page when searched) but I am not succeeding.

I now realised that I can check the traffic from my deleted video and saw this:
(Can't post screencap)
Total video views: 11k
Sources:
Google - 4k
Facebook - 2k
Direct (bought views) - 4k
The views from Youtube itself, were pretty much nothing, only like 400.
Other videos of mine are not getting Google and Facebook traffic and that is the problem.
So can anybody tell me how in the hell did this video generate so much traffic from Google and Facebook?
What can I do to make this happen for my other videos?
I did not buy backlinks or anything, I did not advertise on Facebook (just spammed my direct blogspot link in few groups, not Youtube video link).
Any response is appreciated.
2013-11-17, 10:57 PM,
(2013-11-17, 10:49 PM)Blur Wrote: Hello,
So just as I started with http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban around 2 weeks ago, I got a huge success in no time.
I had only 10 videos uploaded, boosted with 3-4k HR views and few had ~100 likes and few comments. The thing is that one video became most popular and was bringing me two times more traffic than all other videos combined. I never realised why exactly THAT video became so popular, it was not even high quality (rather dumb even). So problem is that it got deleted couple of days ago and my 20-50 $ (15-30 Downloads) per day turned into couple of bucks with 3-5 downloads.
I am uploading many more videos, trying to rank them, boosting old ones even more (some are on 1st, and many on 2nd page when searched) but I am not succeeding.

(Can't post screencap)
Sources:
Google - 4k
Facebook - 2k
Other videos of mine are not getting Google and Facebook traffic and that is the problem.
So can anybody tell me how in the hell did this video generate so much traffic from Google and Facebook?
I did not buy backlinks or anything, I did not advertise on Facebook (just spammed my direct blogspot link in few groups, not Youtube video link).

I had simliar situations some time ago, you probably just got the right keywords etc. But I can tell you one thing: If you want to rank it on google every single time, use GSA Search Engine Ranker. You won't believe how efficient it is, there are tutorials in the legends section.

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com
2013-11-18, 12:03 AM,
(2013-11-17, 10:57 PM)Jinx Wrote:

(Can't post screencap)
Sources:
Google - 4k
Facebook - 2k

I had simliar situations some time ago, you probably just got the right keywords etc. But I can tell you one thing: If you want to rank it on google every single time, use GSA Search Engine Ranker. You won't believe how efficient it is, there are tutorials in the legends section.
I Agree with above person ^, because as far as i see, GSA search engine ranker is an awesome tool, everybody says that, everybody is happy with it, that's why i am getting it as well. Regarding to that, Jinx would there be any chance to get your skype id so i could chat a bit in a near future about GSA?
Regards,
2013-11-18, 12:45 AM,
(2013-11-18, 12:03 AM)DeepDown Wrote:
(2013-11-17, 10:57 PM)Jinx Wrote:

(Can't post screencap)
Sources:
Google - 4k
Facebook - 2k

I Agree with above person ^, because as far as i see, GSA search engine ranker is an awesome tool, everybody says that, everybody is happy with it, that's why i am getting it as well. Regarding to that, Jinx would there be any chance to get your skype id so i could chat a bit in a near future about GSA?
Regards,

Shoot me a PM with your skype name and I will add you, I can't PM you since I don't have 50 posts yet..

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com
2013-11-18, 12:51 AM,
(2013-11-17, 10:49 PM)Blur Wrote: So can anybody tell me how in the hell did this video generate so much traffic from Google and Facebook?

I can give you more details about his, even without GSA SER.

I sent you a PM with my Skype ID, since you can't answer PM's below 50 posts.

This place is intentionally left blank.
2013-11-18, 01:36 AM,
BlackHatSEO-is it possible to shot your skype to my pm as well ?
2013-11-18, 01:52 AM,
(2013-11-18, 12:51 AM)BlackHatSEO Wrote:
(2013-11-17, 10:49 PM)Blur Wrote: So can anybody tell me how in the hell did this video generate so much traffic from Google and Facebook?

Hey, mind shooting me a PM as well?
2013-11-18, 04:16 AM,
thanks alot its good idea
2013-11-18, 04:38 AM,
(2013-11-18, 12:51 AM)BlackHatSEO Wrote:

Can you PM me your skype too, am interested in this info also

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Useful Video SEO Technique That Must Impact Your Rankings On YouTube YT Publisher 4 119 17 minutes ago
Last Post: DrKent
  [SELLING] Cheap Social Services! YT, FB, Twitter, views, plays, votes , shares etc dbs00 8 864 Yesterday, 10:30 PM
Last Post: buKKa
  List of Traffic Exchange websites(Google Plus +1 included for websites and videos) Peakfire 27 3,535 2017-12-12, 12:48 AM
Last Post: detalyemo
  [All In One]YT Tags Gen, KW Analyzer, Rank Checker & Vid Tracker! EnChanter 46 3,805 2017-12-11, 09:00 PM
Last Post: r00t3d
  [SHARE] Rank Live Stream on Youtube Watt 97 7,629 2017-12-09, 08:20 PM
Last Post: cohzynes

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top