How to properly optimize your video and when to boost it?
2013-11-06, 01:31 AM,
So as some of you already know, I'm new here.

I have a few questions before I begin. I'm a noob at PPD so please excuse my dumb questions. Tongue

I already know how to optimize my YouTube channel but when it comes to the video I'm a little but unsure about everything...
  • How long should you let the video stay before boosting it?
  • What is more important? Likes or comments? (Talking about ranking and conversion rate)
  • Is it important which tag you put first?
  • I've heard that low quality backlinks are the same as high quality backlinks for YouTube videos... is it true?
  • Is it okay to use a Blogger blog or should I use a top level domain and WordPress blog?
  • What to avoid while making and boosting a video?
  • How long should the video be?
  • Do people hate if you are explaining too much in the video?
  • What kind of colors increase the conversion rate?

Oh, and are there any free HR views providers? By free I mean exchange services...

Thank you!
Latest Thanks - View all

honeydew(2016-04-08 02:32 AM) ejew(2014-01-03 10:08 PM) 
2013-11-06, 03:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-11-06, 03:25 AM by Phlong.)
Quote:How long should you let the video stay before boosting it?
From my experience I waited always about two days (I'm an impatient person). In this period I drove traffic from Vagex though and once two days passed, I bought like 10k Youtube Views. However, the last time I used Youtube as a traffic source was in December 2012.
Quote:What is more important? Likes or comments?
Both play a role. You want to show Youtube that your video is more worth than others which makes them rank your videos. A good positive Like:Dislike Ratio could improve the conversion rate though.
Quote:Is it important which tag you put first?
No idea. Just start with the target keyword first. I often used about five tags maximum

Quote:I've heard that low quality backlinks are the same as high quality backlinks for YouTube videos... is it true?
Who told you that. It's not true. Just as Google, Youtube hates ugly backlinks. So creating thousands of LQ Backlinks won't get you anywhere. You don't need to do Tier Link building though also it is not wrong ;)

Quote:Is it okay to use a Blogger blog or should I use a top level domain and WordPress blog
Blogspot? Awesome! You can get ranked with it well, even with no purchased domain. I once got ranked on Google #1 for a competitive keyword. However, people can flag the blog though as it happened to my blogspot page. Today I'm using Wordpress on a VPS...

Quote:What to avoid while making and boosting a video?
Don't boost the views all at once. Dripfeed the views, same is for likes.

Quote:How long should the video be?
There is no magic fomular for the length of a video. But with 2-3 minutes, you'd be fine

Quote:Do people hate if you are explaining too much in the video?
Probably. Just tell them how it works quickly and then demonstrate it. Don't do a presentation like at school.

Quote:What kind of colors increase the conversion rate?
It always depends on the niche. If your niche is related for example "Dating", aggressive colors won't work

Hope it's clear. Again: Source is my own experience ;)
2013-11-06, 03:40 AM,
Thank you for a fast and well organized answer Phlong. Grin I appreciate your help.
2013-11-06, 03:55 AM,
(2013-11-06, 03:40 AM)D@vid Wrote: Thank you for a fast and well organized answer Phlong. Grin I appreciate your help.
No problem mate Cool
2013-12-05, 01:31 PM,
Phlong just as a matter of interest do you have a schlong or a schmall?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 159 13,562 2017-12-10, 12:52 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  [FREE] Video Downloader (Youtube, Facebook, Dailymotion) NinjaBlaster 6 175 2017-12-02, 02:01 AM
Last Post: AndyRucker
  HOW TO AUTOMATE SALES [VIDEO] A7-strohhut 3 265 2017-11-29, 04:01 PM
Last Post: A7-strohhut
  Get all Youtube Video links from your channel in 1 second... Borislav 58 6,316 2017-11-18, 10:53 PM
Last Post: baymaxy
  [HQ Tutorial]»» Boost your conversions/CTR - add a countdown to your landing page «« allnet 62 9,399 2017-11-16, 12:28 AM
Last Post: biocryol77

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top