Hey guys,
how do I promote white hat niches?
(for example : weight loss)
http://fatdiminisher.com/index-37.php
I always promoted BH niches, so I am clueless
Latest Thanks - View all

HIRO1(2015-08-26 05:44 AM) 
2015-08-25, 09:05 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-08-25, 09:06 PM by Spiderman.)
In my opinion, the best way to promote your WH niches, is by doing proper SEO, it may take time, but it'll last. Ofcourse, you still can try Youtube and Facebook.
2015-08-25, 09:06 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-08-25, 09:06 PM by Virtus.)
(2015-08-25, 09:05 PM)Spiderman Wrote: In my opinion, the best way to promote your WH niches, is by doing proper SEO, but you still can try Youtube and Facebook.

Yeah but that's not exactly what I meant
I meant on how to literally promote those niches
Do I make a website myself for example for the keyword "weight loss pills" and say that you have to complete a survey to receive your weight loss pills??? How does it work, that's my problem, I don't really understand the entire process, as I promoted BH niches for my entire life
2015-08-25, 09:09 PM,
(2015-08-25, 09:06 PM)Virtus Wrote:
(2015-08-25, 09:05 PM)Spiderman Wrote: In my opinion, the best way to promote your WH niches, is by doing proper SEO, but you still can try Youtube and Facebook.

Do I make a website myself for example for the keyword "weight loss pills" and say that you have to complete a survey to receive your weight loss pills??? How does it work, that's my problem, I don't really understand the entire process, as I promoted BH niches for my entire life
I think it would be better if you build your traffic first, then see what's the best monetization method is, wether it's by selling the product, Adsense... ect
2015-08-25, 09:13 PM,
Im not sure if this is the answer you're looking for but try to check this http://gryndtyme.com/ It might help you Grin Someone shared it here but I cant remember who he is.

How can you face your problem, If your problem is your face? Shock
2015-08-25, 09:14 PM,
(2015-08-25, 09:09 PM)Spiderman Wrote:

I think it would be better if you build your traffic first, then see what's the best monetization method is, wether it's by selling the product, Adsense... ect

I know how to do SEO (link building, article writing, social bookmarks, etc) so I know how to get my traffic, did it a while with BH niches game h@cks until now its dead... so I am moving to WH niche, I just don't understand the part how to have the people that want to lose weight to fill out a survey.. Do you get now what I mean?
2015-08-25, 09:24 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-08-25, 09:32 PM by Spiderman.)
(2015-08-25, 09:14 PM)Virtus Wrote: I know how to do SEO (link building, article writing, social bookmarks, etc) so I know how to get my traffic, did it a while with BH niches game h@cks until now its dead... so I am moving to WH niche, I just don't understand the part how to have the people that want to lose weight to fill out a survey.. Do you get now what I mean?

That's what I told you, CPA may not be the wise choice for this niche, I mean if you're offering your own ebook, I don't think people will complete a survey for that, there's so much better and trusted ebooks on the internet to pay for. And if you're offering another author's e-book, then the chances of this ebook being available for free in sites that shows in Google's top searches, is pretty high.
What I'm trying to say is: the most important thing is traffic. the montezition method depends on both the niche and the traffic.
2015-08-25, 09:27 PM,
(2015-08-25, 09:24 PM)Spiderman Wrote:
(2015-08-25, 09:14 PM)Virtus Wrote:
(2015-08-25, 09:09 PM)Spiderman Wrote:

I know how to do SEO (link building, article writing, social bookmarks, etc) so I know how to get my traffic, did it a while with BH niches game h@cks until now its dead... so I am moving to WH niche, I just don't understand the part how to have the people that want to lose weight to fill out a survey.. Do you get now what I mean?

That's what I told you, CPA may not be the wise choice for this niche, I mean if you're offering your own ebook, I don't think people will complete a survey for that, there's so much better and trusted ebooks on the internet to pay for. And if you're offering another author's e-book, then the chances of this ebook being available for free in sites that shows in Google's top searches, is pretty high.
What I'm trying to say is: the most important thing is traffic. the montezition method depends on both the niche and the traffic.

Thanks for your help.
I am looking to focus on CPA (so, that means, surveys) and g@me hacks niche is 101% dead so I'm finding something new... Now I know most people are just doing white hat niches now. Everyone from my network. And I see people making hundreds a days with CPA. I don't look to focus on AdSense or selling other people's products. Can anyone point in me in the right direction for white hat cpa?
2015-08-25, 09:29 PM,
(2015-08-25, 09:27 PM)Virtus Wrote: Thanks for your help.
I am looking to focus on CPA (so, that means, surveys) and g@me h@cks niche is 101% dead so I'm finding something new... Now I know most people are just doing white hat niches now. Everyone from my network. And I see people making hundreds a days with CPA. I don't look to focus on AdSense or selling other people's products. Can anyone point in me in the right direction for white hat cpa?
You have to choose the right niche then, for example a recipies niche, I think people will complete surveys to discover new recipes to try them out.
2015-08-25, 09:59 PM,
(2015-08-25, 09:29 PM)Spiderman Wrote:
(2015-08-25, 09:27 PM)Virtus Wrote: Thanks for your help.
I am looking to focus on CPA (so, that means, surveys) and g@me h@cks niche is 101% dead so I'm finding something new... Now I know most people are just doing white hat niches now. Everyone from my network. And I see people making hundreds a days with CPA. I don't look to focus on AdSense or selling other people's products. Can anyone point in me in the right direction for white hat cpa?
You have to choose the right niche then, for example a recipies niche, I think people will complete surveys to discover new recipes to try them out.

Where may I find those type of niches? Any sources?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 4 202 Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Med Fd
  Promote a professional seo software heopas 3 89 2017-09-17, 12:27 AM
Last Post: timilak65
  Niches for CPA? Domingo 6 227 2017-09-15, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  There is CPA network that i can work with adult niches ? skizer 10 252 2017-09-11, 08:37 PM
Last Post: ElitesCPABoss
  Best Converting Niches on Facebook? Ali247 20 1,115 2017-09-01, 11:47 AM
Last Post: reshamanair

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top