How to promote an offer directly with Cpagrip
2016-04-19, 02:36 AM,
Hi You all,

First of all , Thank you all for being so awesome. I have learnt so much from this forum and this my very first thread.

Just wondering if i want to promote an offer directly , How can i do this.

I am sorry if i am not helping but let me explain this. I will post my URL and there won't be anything like " this content is locked" or "page is Locked" anything will be there. My user will know what they will get after the complete the offer. Once they will complate the certain offer, they will automatically redirect to the Page/download/video i was promised. I hope i made enough to make you understand. Is this possible? If yes, Please Tell me how can i do this. I got so much idea using this reading in this forum

I hope someone will answer me asap.

Thanks in advance
Latest Thanks - View all

egystar(2016-11-22 06:38 AM) 
2016-04-20, 11:00 PM,
Please, Some one answer this to me. I really need to know. PLEASE
2016-04-20, 11:38 PM,
Hey OP.

I guess the feature you are speaking about is a content locker.
Obviously, you can use it with CPAGrip, directly in your Content Protection tools.

However, be careful. In fact, some users can bypass a content locker by using adblock and other ads removers plugins.
Hopefully, you can still protect your content by using a link locker.

Don't hesitate to contact me back if you have any others questions.

Cheers
Latest Thanks - View all

weblycos(2016-04-21 04:35 AM) 
2016-04-21, 04:38 AM,
Thanks for the response bro :) i am not sure if i am looking for content locker because i have worked with content locker with others network but that is not actually what i am looking for. Certainly i haven't yet tested Cpagrip content locker. Let me explain what i am looking for.

some one will Land to my page and they will be told they must have to complete certain offer to download/view what i was promised .

So basically i just wanted to give them a URL of the offer they will finish the offer and they will redirect to the download/video .

(2016-04-20, 11:38 PM)HawkMark Wrote: Hey OP.

Obviously, you can use it with CPAGrip, directly in your Content Protection tools.

However, be careful. In fact, some users can bypass a content locker by using adblock and other ads removers plugins.

Cheers
2016-04-30, 03:12 PM,
Hi OP.

Actually i guess it is not possible to redirect directly from an offer to a completition page on CPAGrip.

You have to create first a link locker to make the redirection operational.

But you can hopefully fully customize your link locker with "CUSTOM HTML" and "CUSTOM CSS" text boxes.

(2016-04-21, 04:38 AM)weblycos Wrote: Thanks for the response bro :) i am not sure if i am looking for content locker because i have worked with content locker with others network but that is not actually what i am looking for. Certainly i haven't yet tested Cpagrip content locker. Let me explain what i am looking for.

some one will Land to my page and they will be told they must have to complete certain offer to download/view what i was promised .

So basically i just wanted to give them a URL of the offer they will finish the offer and they will redirect to the download/video .

Cheers
Latest Thanks - View all

weblycos(2016-04-30 04:01 PM) 
2016-04-30, 04:03 PM,
Thank you man. at least it gave me some ideas which i was lacking. I will talk with some one who knows well about this field, will see if he could do anything about this.
(2016-04-30, 03:12 PM)HawkMark Wrote: Hi OP.

Actually i guess it is not possible to redirect directly from an offer to a completition page on CPAGrip.

You have to create first a link locker to make the redirection operational.

But you can hopefully fully customize your link locker with "CUSTOM HTML" and "CUSTOM CSS" text boxes.

(2016-04-21, 04:38 AM)weblycos Wrote: Thanks for the response bro :) i am not sure if i am looking for content locker because i have worked with content locker with others network but that is not actually what i am looking for. Certainly i haven't yet tested Cpagrip content locker. Let me explain what i am looking for.

Cheers
2016-04-30, 04:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-04-30, 04:07 PM by PowerUpHosting.)
That is certainly a possibility but you might have a very low conversion in that case because the user is already getting the contents from my understanding. Unless you tell the readers and put in some kind of locker, it will be hard for you to convert better.

Though what you are saying is definitely possible but you will require a coder for that to create some custom solutions for your needs.

PowerUpHosting.com - Pure SSD Shared Web Hosting, VPS Hosting & Dedicated Server
100% DMCA Ignored Offshore Hosting
All services located in Los Angeles | New Jersey | Dallas | Amsterdam
London | Singapore | India - Coming Soon
2016-04-30, 05:24 PM,
I think to promote your direct link offers is to create a landing page with an action button that when clicked it will redirect it to your direct link offer.

Hope I get your question.
2016-04-30, 05:55 PM,
I don't know really. But i hope somone will let me know how to do this ? There are a lot of guys around and some guys must be promoting those offer without locker for sure.
(2016-04-30, 05:24 PM)playfreakz Wrote: I think to promote your direct link offers is to create a landing page with an action button that when clicked it will redirect it to your direct link offer.

Hope I get your question.
2016-04-30, 06:35 PM,
http://prntscr.com/aynpec
i think this is what you are looking for , just use that link

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 224 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Looking for Just the Right CPA Offer For Testing Writers kdgrier 3 188 2017-12-08, 08:01 PM
Last Post: kdgrier
  Anyone else got this offer from MaxBounty? iiiExcaliburiii 2 175 2017-12-02, 04:53 PM
Last Post: NoGame
  Incentive Offer Question HuntedCS 3 142 2017-11-29, 08:23 PM
Last Post: HuntedCS
  CPAGrip video locker help ? truonganh12 1 406 2017-11-09, 07:38 AM
Last Post: bubasvaba

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top