How to prevent YouTube videos from getting flagged?
2017-10-02, 03:30 AM,
Hey everyone. I'm a bit new to this forum so sorry if this is the wrong section or this is a really noobish question.

Anyways I started doing a blackhat ingame currency generator hack using one of the default CPABuild video locker templates. I recorded a video of the steps and did a voiceover as well. I first tried it on a completely new account + phone verified (just wanted to see if it'd work) and got flagged within 30 minutes.

The next day I bought an aged account from 2007 or so with a few uploads. I marked the videos as unlisted, changed around the channel page, name, etc. I re-encoded the video and re-uploaded it soon afterwards, making the title and description a bit less clickbaity, and the video STILL got flagged within 30 minutes.

Could anyone let me know what happened? I can post the title and description if necessary. I want to get this sorted out before I try again. I heard someone say that YouTube updated their algorithm or something earlier this month, could that be the case? I saw someone upload a similar video using an aged account and they didn't get banned.
2017-10-02, 03:36 AM,
Also, just another question: After the upload ban is lifted on the aged account, would it still be okay to publish new videos on there, or would it be extra-suspicious?
2017-10-02, 04:01 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-10-02, 04:03 AM by Watt.)
Hello mate,

Sometimes, you can pass, sometimes, you can't, simple as that.
It means that some description will be banned, of course by YouTube itself, even before you publish your video.

Now, the hard part: Niche+kw% in desc+language is what counts. (avoid using tags)
Somehow, you created desc that hits right into target, and that won't pass. (this happened to me few times)

Reduce your description, remove everything that could be connected with CC (copyright strike), like info about the game, that is actually 90% same as the one on Wikipedia, and reduce repeating of same keywords (if you find too much of them, but 100% same kws)
If keywords are related like: kw1 kw1 kw2, kw1 kw1 kw3, kw1 kw1 kw4, you can leave these.

Aged or new account, won't make big differences here, use new accounts, until you get in shape.
Account with strike is still good to be used, won't be affected.
(since you can eat max 2 strikes, 2 on CC and 2 on Flags, in same time =4, when you reach to number 3 with CC or Flag/Violence/Terms account is gone)

I also advise you to spin your videos to copies, if you are going to re-upload the same video, get this:
https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-SHARE-V...in-Blaster
Also use this method, to get extra safe:
When you select video copy, before you upload, go right click>properties>details>change Title & Subtitle to random letters/numbers>Apply>Ok.
Latest Thanks - View all

PRINC3(2017-10-03 10:26 PM) ChunkOS(2017-10-02 04:15 AM) 

[Image: hu63sdf.gif]
2017-10-02, 04:15 AM,
(2017-10-02, 04:01 AM)Watt Wrote: Hello mate,

Sometimes, you can pass, sometimes, you can't, simple as that.
It means that some description will be banned, of course by YouTube itself, even before you publish your video.

Now, the hard part: Niche+kw% in desc+language is what counts. (avoid using tags)
Somehow, you created desc that hits right into target, and that won't pass. (this happened to me few times)

Reduce your description, remove everything that could be connected with CC (copyright strike), like info about the game, that is actually 90% same as the one on Wikipedia, and reduce repeating of same keywords (if you find too much of them, but 100% same kws)
If keywords are related like: kw1 kw1 kw2, kw1 kw1 kw3, kw1 kw1 kw4, you can leave these.

Aged or new account, won't make big differences here, use new accounts, until you get in shape.
Account with strike is still good to be used, won't be affected.
(since you can eat max 2 strikes, 2 on CC and 2 on Flags, in same time =4, when you reach to number 3 with CC or Flag/Violence/Terms account is gone)

I also advise you to spin your videos to copies, if you are going to re-upload the same video, get this:
https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-SHARE-V...in-Blaster
Also use this method, to get extra safe:
When you select video copy, before you upload, go right click>properties>details>change Title & Subtitle to random letters/numbers>Apply>Ok.

Whoa, wasn't expecting so much! Thanks a ton :D! Do you know if proxies/VPNs would help when uploading? Also I've seen someone posting a link to a twitter status/tweet containing the link instead of directly posting it or a bit.ly, is that overkill or would that help?
Latest Thanks - View all

Watt(2017-10-02 04:22 AM) 
2017-10-02, 04:20 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-10-02, 04:21 AM by Watt.)
ChunkOS VPN VPS is not required, since I use single static IP for 4years to upload videos on YouTube. (had zero issues/never got chain ban or something related)
The only thing I use is private Chrome or FF browser. Even CCleaner is not required at all, logical since it's private.

About posting links, you can even post them into desc, but more advised is to post them into comment section and pin it to the top. You can leave it clean, your domain URL is just fine.
So, your audience must see the link.

No prob, welcome to the forum.
Latest Thanks - View all

ChunkOS(2017-10-02 04:27 AM) 

2017-10-03, 06:06 AM,
(2017-10-02, 04:20 AM)Watt Wrote: ChunkOS VPN VPS is not required, since I use single static IP for 4years to upload videos on YouTube. (had zero issues/never got chain ban or something related)
The only thing I use is private Chrome or FF browser. Even CCleaner is not required at all, logical since it's private.

About posting links, you can even post them into desc, but more advised is to post them into comment section and pin it to the top. You can leave it clean, your domain URL is just fine.
So, your audience must see the link.

No prob, welcome to the forum.

Thanks, I was just wondering if you knew a good way to increase the ranking of a YT video? I have 6k views, 30 comments, and almost 300 likes, yet my video doesn't show up for multiple pages, I gave up after 10 of them.

I read online that a good, lengthy description is very important, however that seems to conflict with the advice you gave me earlier to reduce the description.

Also does subscriber count matter much?
2017-10-03, 08:33 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-10-03, 08:34 PM by Watt.)
You can and you should test various options, all type of descriptions, get aged and no aged account.
From this point, you have to test and work, no more questions.
In few days from now you can come back with some new details, I will be happy to help.

Best wishes.
Latest Thanks - View all

ChunkOS(2017-10-04 04:38 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 0 10 22 minutes ago
Last Post: cracklings1017
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 1 58 5 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 21 921 7 hours ago
Last Post: dnxoom
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,428 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  WTF is going on with YOUTUBE no videos rank now? anyone else facing these issues??? Ropilam 5 258 2017-10-12, 04:42 AM
Last Post: ElderWolf

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top