How to outrank...
2013-09-29, 03:35 AM,
So i have this one guy and niche that I can't even come close to ranking for.

It's a very competitive niche with around 9k searches a month, but i got my ppd/cpa check and i decided to invest all i got into this one niche.

I put in 129,000 views, 1,250 likes, 100 subscribers, 120 favorites, and 125 comments into my one video.

My competition (#2 spot, the #1 spot is held by a real youtuber that is almost impossible to outrank) has put almost nothing into his video..

He put 20k views, 200 likes, and around 230 subscribers.

No comments or anything else.

I wondered what got him on the first page for this super competitive niche, because the first page is scattered with videos with completely different stats.

He got so high in the rankings with almost no boosting, so I thought he had to be using backlinks.

I googled his youtube video's url and found that he has 17 pages of backlinks that were found by google. This means on google alone, he has 170 backlinks minimum, these are only the ones google found.

Then i decided to start investing in some backlinks, so i got around 110 from linkcollider, along with social signals and shares from 100k tokens.

I also added my video to a lot, like 50 i would say, blogs and .edu .gov websites using the linkcollider manual method.

Lastly I purchased this fiverrr gig: http://fiverr.com/crorkservice/add-your-...-bookmarks

The only way i thought i could out rank this guy, is simply have more and higher quality backlinks that he has used to get this high of a rank in this increadibly saturated niche.

If you have any recommendations on how to outrank this guy, please all posts are appreciated!

Thank you!

Want GSA SER to start making POWERFUL links FAST? Like these results I'm getting below?

[Image: pYgbKa4.png]

Then Check out my GSA Verified Link List Here.
2013-09-29, 03:38 AM,
You should check video age, channel optimization, and to check backlinks dont just google URL but use ahrefs or something like that.
Sometimes it just takes time, you should keep sending views/like/subs/favs and build HQ backlinks until you will outrank him, dont give up if you invested that much.
Good Luck!

[Image: 8vu5.png]
"You don't get another chance, Life is not a nintedo game" -
-Eminem-

Still Paying For Google +1's?
Why Not Delivering Them Yourself?
Start Now!

2013-09-29, 03:47 AM,
(2013-09-29, 03:38 AM)Harpush Wrote: You should check video age, channel optimization, and to check backlinks dont just google URL but use ahrefs or something like that.
Sometimes it just takes time, you should keep sending views/like/subs/favs and build HQ backlinks until you will outrank him, dont give up if you invested that much.
Good Luck!

Thanks for the reply.

I put it a lot of money so far, so i'm not stopping till i'm in the #5 spot or up.

I have more views, likes, and comments than almost everyone on the first page on my keyword.

The thing i think I'm missing is the backlinks, because almost everyone on that first page has around 200 backlinks or so.

Just don't know how to get 200 hq backlinks without link collider lol.

Want GSA SER to start making POWERFUL links FAST? Like these results I'm getting below?

[Image: pYgbKa4.png]

Then Check out my GSA Verified Link List Here.
2013-09-29, 03:55 AM,
(2013-09-29, 03:47 AM)Niches+?=profit Wrote:
(2013-09-29, 03:38 AM)Harpush Wrote: You should check video age, channel optimization, and to check backlinks dont just google URL but use ahrefs or something like that.
Good Luck!

Thanks for the reply.

I put it a lot of money so far, so i'm not stopping till i'm in the #5 spot or up.

I have more views, likes, and comments than almost everyone on the first page on my keyword.

The thing i think I'm missing is the backlinks, because almost everyone on that first page has around 200 backlinks or so.

Just don't know how to get 200 hq backlinks without link collider lol.

If you are already investing, I think you should invest money in HQ backlinks service, not random gigs but a good service.
Check this forum or Forum discussions are not allowed here. for awesome services.
GL :D

[Image: 8vu5.png]
"You don't get another chance, Life is not a nintedo game" -
-Eminem-

Still Paying For Google +1's?
Why Not Delivering Them Yourself?
Start Now!

2013-09-29, 03:57 AM,
I would have helped you with 1000 backlinks with the software i use but I know that everyone would hide his video, propabably you would not agree so try create a profile in www. freebacklinktool.com/ and you'll get some backlinks even though not HQ...

[Image: 468x60.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it worth trying to outrank these? zilvis89 3 279 2014-08-17, 11:32 PM
Last Post: John.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top