How to optimize the offers in Adnooka
2013-07-26, 09:21 PM,
Hey

does any body know how to optimize the offers in adnooka

Actually my us download are less than .50$

hope to optimize at least 1$
2013-07-26, 09:24 PM,
Hey,

when it comes to optimizing offers you shouldn't disable offers that pay less than $1 because sometimes their conversation rate is insanely high! You could miss out on a lot of money right there. Try to only disable offers with low EPC and take a closer look at the $0.50 - $1 offers. I actually do not recommend to optimize your own offers if you are a beginner, but since Adnooka doesn't have a system which optimizes the offers for you just take a closer look at all the available offers and spend some time optimizing them, you will reach and AvgCPA of $1 and more eventually :)

Cheers,
PB3

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2013-07-26, 09:28 PM,
Take note about the offers for VARIOUS countries. I had one from Keek.com and literally messed my entire earnings, it paid about .05 cents and also offered for countries like US , Australia, and Netherlands where I usually get good leads and earnings.
2013-07-26, 09:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-07-26, 09:48 PM by manasa.)
(2013-07-26, 09:24 PM)PeaceBreaker3 Wrote: Hey,

when it comes to optimizing offers you shouldn't disable offers that pay less than $1 because sometimes their conversation rate is insanely high! You could miss out on a lot of money right there. Try to only disable offers with low EPC and take a closer look at the $0.50 - $1 offers. I actually do not recommend to optimize your own offers if you are a beginner, but since Adnooka doesn't have a system which optimizes the offers for you just take a closer look at all the available offers and spend some time optimizing them, you will reach and AvgCPA of $1 and more eventually :)

Cheers,
PB3

Hey Thats really amazing

Ok as u told i will optimize the offers which has low EPC

Thanks alot

(2013-07-26, 09:28 PM)TheSilentKid Wrote: Take note about the offers for VARIOUS countries. I had one from Keek.com and literally messed my entire earnings, it paid about .05 cents and also offered for countries like US , Australia, and Netherlands where I usually get good leads and earnings.

Will removing the offers which are least converting :)
2013-07-26, 09:53 PM,
(2013-07-26, 09:38 PM)manasa Wrote:
(2013-07-26, 09:24 PM)PeaceBreaker3 Wrote: Hey,

Cheers,
PB3

Hey Thats really amazing

Ok as u told i will optimize the offers which has low EPC

Thanks alot

(2013-07-26, 09:28 PM)TheSilentKid Wrote: Take note about the offers for VARIOUS countries. I had one from Keek.com and literally messed my entire earnings, it paid about .05 cents and also offered for countries like US , Australia, and Netherlands where I usually get good leads and earnings.

Will removing the offers which are least converting :)

Yes but remove those that are really crappy offers, I mean , cmon , 5 cents?! :)) . It took almost all my US , AU leads as it was a very easy offer to complete cause it was via facebook, a video share app i think, remove them ASAP. :)
2013-07-27, 04:06 PM,
Holy shit, thanks for the heads up guys. The keek.com offer is really garbage. It's worldwide, and pays 5 cents, what a joke. A serious leak, remove it guys ASAP.
2013-08-07, 10:58 PM,
yeah that keek is worst offer... i already remove it
2013-08-08, 03:32 AM,
Just know I optimized and removed keek.com offer, yesterday for 21downloads I earn only $2.7 because of this keek thing. Rubbish website.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 389 53,937 9 hours ago
Last Post: adeakin
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 220 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Looking For CPA network have good product trial offers 5light 1 83 2017-12-03, 12:10 AM
Last Post: rinkidi
  Which CPA network offers the best content locker (gateway)? Young Earner 7 399 2017-11-17, 08:55 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  What's the best paid traffic source for cpa (Ireland offers) masterclass2017 7 391 2017-11-01, 04:42 PM
Last Post: lisabarry

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top