How to make video like this?
2014-10-03, 04:43 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-10-03, 04:44 PM by midho123.)
Hello,

I need a little help from you guys. I want to create a video like this: [Image: 4smaca]

As you can see on screenshot, I want to resize my video and add image background, so video is playing in the middle. With which software I can make video like this easily? My videos are 1 hour to 1-5hour length, so i need program which will render video fast.

Thank you

I see that its problem with loading picture, here is a screenshot: http://prntscr.com/4smaca
2014-10-03, 08:17 PM,
The problem is not due to loading of the pic dude. It's cos u did not put the direct link to the image in your img tag. Lightshot powered uploads are custom html pages with image embedded and thus you should get a direct link (by right clicking and copying image url) from there and then put it here. :)

Anyway on topic: use Camtasia record a video and save it as a video on desktop or somewhere. Start a new project and insert the background image and extend it on the timeline to match video timings. Than insert the recorded video and resize accordingly. :)

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2014-10-03, 09:04 PM,
(2014-10-03, 08:17 PM)Superhero99 Wrote: The problem is not due to loading of the pic dude. It's cos u did not put the direct link to the image in your img tag. Lightshot powered uploads are custom html pages with image embedded and thus you should get a direct link (by right clicking and copying image url) from there and then put it here. :)

Anyway on topic: use Camtasia record a video and save it as a video on desktop or somewhere. Start a new project and insert the background image and extend it on the timeline to match video timings. Than insert the recorded video and resize accordingly. :)

The video which I insert must be recorded with Camtasia or I can insert video downloaded from youtube?

Thanks a lot
2014-10-03, 10:06 PM,
(2014-10-03, 09:04 PM)midho123 Wrote:
(2014-10-03, 08:17 PM)Superhero99 Wrote: The problem is not due to loading of the pic dude. It's cos u did not put the direct link to the image in your img tag. Lightshot powered uploads are custom html pages with image embedded and thus you should get a direct link (by right clicking and copying image url) from there and then put it here. :)

The video which I insert must be recorded with Camtasia or I can insert video downloaded from youtube?

Thanks a lot

It can be any video of course. :)

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Can I Make A Landing Page With Generator? shervin 3 82 11 hours ago
Last Post: PRINC3
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 23 1,052 Yesterday, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Watt
  [JAVA SCRIPT] Need someone to make me an executable!!! CagelessBrain 0 76 2017-10-17, 04:09 AM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,523 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  How to know the rank of your video for a certain keyword? berkxz 6 222 2017-10-15, 11:09 PM
Last Post: ogmark

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top