How to make $100 per day with CPA?
2017-09-09, 08:31 PM,
Hey everyone, I only found out about this place today!

Background

I've been internet marketing for nearly 4 years and been familiar and ran various small campaigns with CPA marketing for about 2. Max money I've made with CPA is $100!

What I aim to do with it

My goal is to make at least $100 per day with CPA so I can take care of my girlfriend and live life FREE, look after my friends and family and work on my mental and physical health!

What I've tried so far

I've tried FB (groups, pages, wall) + weebly sites (pre-landers) to various CPL offers. I have a page on FB with 1400 likes, a pinned post with 16k views, lots of comments and engagement. I've tried Craigslist, Twitter, Instagram; I have a page with 2k followers, a post with 3-4k likes (last time I checked), it gets traffic everyday but meh.. I've tried a ton of more ways than this, I just wouldn't want to bore any of you, because it definetly bores me.

What I want

Now, I've been reading a few replies to when people ask how to get started with CPA and to be honest I've been unimpressed by the general response. Because right now in my life I need to get the ball rolling and start working with revenue not messing about if you catch my drift?! What I desire is not for my hand to be held type of support, but something that if I apply myself to wholeheartedly I can make $100 per day online; I don't care if I'm up 20 hours out the day to 'grind it out' - I'm hungry. I don't care if this takes me a few months to get to, I just care about the effacacy of it.

I am willing to pay someone who can prove to me they know CPA or direct me to a excellent course (£100-300) range and are making an income from it of $50-$100+ per day online and they do that not by 10,000 different accounts, proxies and all that madness. I'd love it if they were from the UK; Birmingham specifically as we could get together and work on campaigns etc.

I mean who wants to continue to 'test' all their lives (and I'm not talking about data testing which is crucial to marketing campaigns), I'm talking about "keep reading e-books and watching videos and then put it all together.." type of replies people get when asking how to get started with CPA.

So please don't waste both of our times responding with any of that because I'd rather not you say anything like that, because to me, it's meaningless.

I'd rather invest to progress, than invest and then later try to put it all together because I've been there and done that a BILLION times and NOW I just want to gt TO REAL WORK!
2017-09-09, 08:36 PM,
Keep it up bro.

Regards,
IMRichard
Latest Thanks - View all

flecko(2017-09-09 09:05 PM) 
2017-09-09, 08:43 PM,
The thing is why someone would try to teach you for 100 or 300 $ if they already earn 50$/day , in 6 day they have 300 $ . The more knowledge you have and the more money you can earn so yes i'm this kind of scrub who say " Keep watching video and check udemy course or anything you want" . No one will teach you , you are your own teacher.

If you want to invest , invest in udemy course about paid traffic but don't invest in a teacher . 99% of all people who want to teach you do that only to have 1 more referal and after one week they don't answer anymore
Latest Thanks - View all

flecko(2017-09-09 09:04 PM) 
2017-09-09, 09:04 PM,
"The thing is why someone would try to teach you for 100 or 300 $ if they already earn 50$/day" - Wouldn't you teach someone or direct them to a course you made for £300? Whilst still having made your $300? You're making more money by not doing any additional work and you might make a connection with someone at that! Which in turn could help make you ££££'s. But that's just my logic bro!

"The more knowledge you have and the more money you can earn" - This is the thing bro, that's just not true! Sometimes you can be out here searching & searching & learning & learning and at the end of it be filled with too much theory (stuff that sounds like it could work, but more often doesn't). Too much knowledge isn't good bro, I've been getting 'knowledge' for too long now and that knowledge at times has made me money yes but I need at this point in my life a PATH.

Most successful entrepreneurs had a path laid out to them, it may have been a mentor, a strategy, coaching, a mastermind, a tip etc, but they did for the most part have OTHER people helping them by offering them a HAND UP of sorts, that's all I'm asking the universe for.

I get that I am my own teacher but interdependence is better than independence bro every time, you can shortcut your learning curve and accelerate faster more often that not employing that concept.

I have invested in Udemy, the courses are too old for me to take the plunge with them as you know (or may not) this game of CPA changes fast and you really need to be on the cutting edge so you STAY AHEAD; courses that the authors made back in 2011 or 2013 can't solve my problem.

But I appreciate your response and in particular what you said here: "99% of all people who want to teach you do that only to have 1 more referal and after one week they don't answer anymore " - I will be cautious more because of it.

But, I have to say this: there are good people out there that don't just do things right because someone is watching, they do things right because they are watching themselves and some people out there (myself included) would never get or take or not deliver on something they said they would and that is the definition of integrity! I'm just hoping the universe will bless me with a teacher or a course (or both) and I can get on my path bro!

But, again thanks and I wish you well on your journey and if you haven't read it yet get a copy of 'Secrets of the millionaire mind by T.Harv Eker' - amazing book!

PEACE
2017-09-09, 09:33 PM,
(2017-09-09, 09:04 PM)flecko Wrote: "The thing is why someone would try to teach you for 100 or 300 $ if they already earn 50$/day" - Wouldn't you teach someone or direct them to a course you made for £300? Whilst still having made your $300? You're making more money by not doing any additional work and you might make a connection with someone at that! Which in turn could help make you ££££'s. But that's just my logic bro!

"The more knowledge you have and the more money you can earn" - This is the thing bro, that's just not true! Sometimes you can be out here searching & searching & learning & learning and at the end of it be filled with too much theory (stuff that sounds like it could work, but more often doesn't). Too much knowledge isn't good bro, I've been getting 'knowledge' for too long now and that knowledge at times has made me money yes but I need at this point in my life a PATH.

Most successful entrepreneurs had a path laid out to them, it may have been a mentor, a strategy, coaching, a mastermind, a tip etc, but they did for the most part have OTHER people helping them by offering them a HAND UP of sorts, that's all I'm asking the universe for.

I get that I am my own teacher but interdependence is better than independence bro every time, you can shortcut your learning curve and accelerate faster more often that not employing that concept.

I have invested in Udemy, the courses are too old for me to take the plunge with them as you know (or may not) this game of CPA changes fast and you really need to be on the cutting edge so you STAY AHEAD; courses that the authors made back in 2011 or 2013 can't solve my problem.

But I appreciate your response and in particular what you said here: "99% of all people who want to teach you do that only to have 1 more referal and after one week they don't answer anymore " - I will be cautious more because of it.

But, I have to say this: there are good people out there that don't just do things right because someone is watching, they do things right because they are watching themselves and some people out there (myself included) would never get or take or not deliver on something they said they would and that is the definition of integrity! I'm just hoping the universe will bless me with a teacher or a course (or both) and I can get on my path bro!

But, again thanks and I wish you well on your journey and if you haven't read it yet get a copy of 'Secrets of the millionaire mind by T.Harv Eker' - amazing book!

PEACE

You can learn only through testing and tweaking.
2017-09-09, 10:41 PM,
Welcome, please read the rules and help docs, this thread does not belong here. I'm moving this into the joint ventures since you're offering to pay people so it does not really belong inside the help desk either.

Moved.
2017-09-10, 12:25 AM,
(2017-09-09, 10:41 PM)HawkEye Wrote: Welcome, please read the rules and help docs, this thread does not belong here. I'm moving this into the joint ventures since you're offering to pay people so it does not really belong inside the help desk either.

Moved.

sorry my bad
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2017-09-10 01:55 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  French looking for someone with experience in YouTube + CPA Marketing Rapturne 4 200 2017-09-23, 05:37 AM
Last Post: marius1991
  LETS MAKE 100K IN A MONTH FROM ADWORDS sandoshi 7 354 2017-09-22, 09:00 PM
Last Post: android
  Looking for CPA coach hanan318 0 81 2017-08-31, 02:25 AM
Last Post: hanan318
  Whitehat Campaigns: We Have $100k/Day Budget charlez 0 86 2017-08-12, 10:57 PM
Last Post: charlez
  [LOOKING FOR] Someone with CPA experience driving traffic and/or running offers charlez 0 153 2017-07-17, 08:48 AM
Last Post: charlez

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top