How to invest $500 in CPA for bigger returns?
2015-04-30, 10:21 AM,
I believe $500 is more than enough to start out with.
I've never invested money into CPA, but have been messing around with it for two years now.
I know there's lots of money to be made.
I don't have the money right now, but soon I will be regularly be making $500+ weekly that can all go into investments.
The $500 should be enough to make some decent profit off of.
Obviously the more I invest the more i'll have in returns.
I'm thinking of going with blackhat niches.
Any advice on how I should invest?
2015-04-30, 11:26 AM,
Setup a strong multi niche site.
Order content - or write it yourself.
Once you have around 10-15 articles.
Order expired domain with good metrics.
Setup expired domain, with article, and 2 contexualized links from your homepage in a article to money site.
Rinse and repeat expired domain part.
Boom, you now have a multi niche site ranking like a god, and your own PBN - which you could in theory, if you gave up on CPA, sell a service to rank other peoples sites with your PBN, and make a ton of cash.
Latest Thanks - View all

daemonX(2015-05-05 11:12 AM) dice(2015-04-30 06:50 PM) 
2015-04-30, 12:28 PM,
(2015-04-30, 11:26 AM)TheColeTrain Wrote: Setup a strong multi niche site.
Setup expired domain, with article, and 2 contexualized links from your homepage in a article to money site.
Boom, you now have a multi niche site ranking like a god, and your own PBN - which you could in theory, if you gave up on CPA, sell a service to rank other peoples sites with your PBN, and make a ton of cash.

Not bad, but i'm looking more spending on advertisement like on Facebook or whatever.
I will take this into consideration.
2015-04-30, 01:26 PM,
1st choose a few ppc platforms where you'd like to work on.

2nd read about each of it, just google cpaelites and other forums and blogs.

3rd choose one of it from which you'd like to start learning ppc. Later when you will be great at this platform than you will be able to go on another ad network. For now just choose one.

4th read a lot about advertising on that network. Internet is full of information, just choose trustful sources and keep reading and learning. Take notes.

5th make a plan what you should do to start advertising. You will find that researching bout advertising on that network, but that should go something like this:
1. Choose network and join.
2. Choose product to promote (Peerfly,Maxbounty,Cpagrip,whatever).
3. Create a landing page or few versions of it / cloak the link if needed.
4. Start creating ad campaigns and split test them all.
5. Test every ad copy writing, every keyword, every landing page and direct linking and other things.
6. Find which one of split testing has the best ROI and leave ONLY with it and simply scale it. Do similar stuff and invest more on it.
7. Start with a new campaign while managing a previous successful ones.

I don't know I may be wrong with something, if so please PPC marketers correct me. I haven't already tried ppc by myself, just reading a lot about it. I think I will go on PPC one day too. :)
2015-04-30, 02:09 PM,
1st if your investing that kinda money into CPA I do not recommend going with blackhat niche yes you will make a few bucks but not anything that you will see a positive ROI on

2nd Spend money ONLY on things that will be very time consuming for in IM time is money, So that being said out source for Copy or LP if you have niche etc

3rd NEVER and I repeat NEVER base your niche off any offer that you find on a CPA site unless you want to just waste time effort and money, REASON offers change so fast or they are capped for that day and you lose money, Offers are meant to be plugged in to an existing niche that you have so the more diverse yet targeted you can be the better, Ex.. a weight loss niche is very hard to break into that market yet it is Hugh this is only for example but with this type of niche you could plug into alot of CPA offers surrounding this niche then switch out when needed instead of basing niche of from say gift card offers/survey

4th Start slow and LEARN man you have to LEARN or you will be like the 98% that try and fail hard then give up because you didnt make what you thought you be hugh profit, try a vast amount of different things ex; Networks, Split testing, Offers, etc the more you learn the better off you will be, You will FAIL before you succeed the key is not to give up and be PERSISTENT!!!

5th losing money is never losing money lol You pay for data the more you can collect the better understanding you will know of what not to do and what to do, NEVER neglect your data man <------- this is big it will let you know whats working and whats not

6th try a free host like blogger, wordpress etc get your feet wet

7th Always think how you are gonna market your product/niche what Traffic sources etc and PLEASE never direct link any offers people want quality not spam.

8th Look into sales funnels and how to set them up

9th Most important Dont over think your self now listen to what everybody has to say you will be running in circles with nothing to see for it but lost time, Do what works for you no matter what it is and scale that puppy
Latest Thanks - View all

RedGunn(2015-05-05 01:41 AM) OsvaldoLRR(2015-05-01 12:48 AM) 
2015-04-30, 06:19 PM,
This question is asked alot. always start with basic if you are not really sure about going to the next level of CPA
2015-04-30, 06:41 PM,

Your explanation is way to simplistic. It's much more complicated to build a PBN which won't be banned after few weeks. I'm sure you never ranked a site before lol
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2015-05-04 03:36 AM) 

“...talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and
with hard work, means everything.” ― Patrick Süskind
2015-04-30, 07:09 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-04-30, 07:12 PM by paradise.)
(2015-04-30, 02:09 PM)RivalOfGod Wrote: 1st if your investing that kinda money into CPA I do not recommend going with blackhat niche yes you will make a few bucks but not anything that you will see a positive ROI on

2nd Spend money ONLY on things that will be very time consuming for in IM time is money, So that being said out source for Copy or LP if you have niche etc

3rd NEVER and I repeat NEVER base your niche off any offer that you find on a CPA site unless you want to just waste time effort and money, REASON offers change so fast or they are capped for that day and you lose money, Offers are meant to be plugged in to an existing niche that you have so the more diverse yet targeted you can be the better, Ex.. a weight loss niche is very hard to break into that market yet it is Hugh this is only for example but with this type of niche you could plug into alot of CPA offers surrounding this niche then switch out when needed instead of basing niche of from say gift card offers/survey

4th Start slow and LEARN man you have to LEARN or you will be like the 98% that try and fail hard then give up because you didnt make what you thought you be hugh profit, try a vast amount of different things ex; Networks, Split testing, Offers, etc the more you learn the better off you will be, You will FAIL before you succeed the key is not to give up and be PERSISTENT!!!

5th losing money is never losing money lol You pay for data the more you can collect the better understanding you will know of what not to do and what to do, NEVER neglect your data man <------- this is big it will let you know whats working and whats not

6th try a free host like blogger, wordpress etc get your feet wet

7th Always think how you are gonna market your product/niche what Traffic sources etc and PLEASE never direct link any offers people want quality not spam.

8th Look into sales funnels and how to set them up

9th Most important Dont over think your self now listen to what everybody has to say you will be running in circles with nothing to see for it but lost time, Do what works for you no matter what it is and scale that puppy

yes you may be right, but you don't make sense actually.
I say this because whatever WH WH you're crying about is and isn't WH at the same time.
On topic: You should go with fb ads and split test with different ideas.
Traffic is the only issue i can't think of as of now.
Because you don't know what they(users) would complete a survey for, unless you test it out.
Go with coc gems niche with fb ads.
2015-04-30, 08:23 PM,
Hello Illuminati, also you can try Bing Ads
Take a look here: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-%E2%98%8...5%E2%98%85

You will receive also free 50$ bing coupon just if you learn few dollars.
Also we can learn you few things about bing ads if you are newbie.
Latest Thanks - View all

Kami06(2015-06-10 06:26 PM) 
2015-04-30, 11:26 PM,
(2015-04-30, 06:41 PM)Homer Wrote:

Your explanation is way to simplistic. It's much more complicated to build a PBN which won't be banned after few weeks. I'm sure you never ranked a site before lol

Eh? I currently have a site ranking very well with this method currently.

Obviously you need to diversify alot of stuff, and make sure your PBN sites have other content etc

But the basis is still the same.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 3 113 1 hour ago
Last Post: fionix
  What Is The Best CPA Company For Me? shervin 6 119 3 hours ago
Last Post: George_AdCombo
  Alexander Bachmann: admitad share in Russian CPA is 70% alex_admitad 4 168 4 hours ago
Last Post: alex_admitad
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 641 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  CPA Grip offer wall spaceboos 3 952 2017-10-14, 08:34 AM
Last Post: lisabarry

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top