How to increase Leads in AWM?
2013-09-14, 12:38 AM,
Hey There,

I have pretty much started loving AWM now. They are simply awesome. Though If I compare my yesterdays CR of http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban and AWM.

My CR was around 50% on http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban and on AWM it's 16% with minor difference in Clicks and Impressions but it is having big different in Number of Leads.

So can anyone tell me how can I simply increase my number of leads?

I don't know how to optimise. I asked on Support but they say first get 500 Clicks per day and then only we will optimise.

But what to do now when I'm loosing so many clicks?

Please someone experienced can help me regarding Optimisation and increase number of leads?

Thanks
Latest Thanks - View all

3hunna(2013-09-14 06:02 PM) 

Adidam | Skype: AdidamHere (without live)
2013-09-14, 01:15 AM,
Hey Adidam,

Thanks for your feedback. Can you please tell us more about your average EPC since that variable is much more important in determining overall performance.

Please also compare how many countries we have active compared to any other networks you are working with. We do support many countries that most other networks do not have great support for, and usually these countries can have lower paying campaigns which can drive down CR/EPC although at the end of the day they are still earning you money that you would not be earning on another network.

Our auto optimizer should automatically show the best campaigns but if you notice any poor performing campaigns that are eating up clicks then you should deactivate those on your account.

If your account is just starting out now then you will need to generate a few hundred clicks for our system to accurately optimize your account.

Please let us know if you have any questions on this.

-AWM

CPA Affiliate Network & Content Locking Solutions

AdWork Media » Earn More From Your Traffic!

[Image: T7r1Oms.png]
2013-09-14, 01:20 AM,
(2013-09-14, 01:15 AM)AdWork Media Wrote: Hey Adidam,

Thanks for your feedback. Can you please tell us more about your average EPC since that variable is much more important in determining overall performance.

Please also compare how many countries we have active compared to any other networks you are working with. We do support many countries that most other networks do not have great support for, and usually these countries can have lower paying campaigns which can drive down CR/EPC although at the end of the day they are still earning you money that you would not be earning on another network.

Our auto optimizer should automatically show the best campaigns but if you notice any poor performing campaigns that are eating up clicks then you should deactivate those on your account.

If your account is just starting out now then you will need to generate a few hundred clicks for our system to accurately optimize your account.

Please let us know if you have any questions on this.

-AWM

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

AVG EPC Yesterday: $0.13
AVG EPC Today: $0.32

Actually, I'm hardly concerned about any other network for now. I'm looking forward to promote myself to CPA as soon as possible. Who wants work with PPD Networks when they shamelessly Have Offer Problems? all time?

Well, I'm pretty my recognized for my Low Clicks + High EPC and CR.

Getting 100 Clicks or more for a person like me is difficult because I do many things per day.

So I would like to ask if you can simply do something best for my account. This would be the best help for me.

Yeah maybe in future I will increase my clicks (In next College Holidays) but for now it's not possible.

Thanks and Waiting for reply.

2013-09-14, 02:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-09-14, 02:12 AM by AdWork Media.)
Awesome, thanks for sharing that. If you could please send in a support ticket and mention this thread or send me a private message with your ID I will be more than happy to take a detailed look at your account so we can optimize your current earnings.

Thanks,
David - AWM

2013-09-14, 02:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-09-14, 02:29 AM by adidam.)
(2013-09-14, 02:12 AM)AdWork Media Wrote: Awesome, thanks for sharing that. If you could please send in a support ticket and mention this thread or send me a private message with your ID I will be more than happy to take a detailed look at your account so we can optimize your current earnings.

Thanks,
David - AWM

Hey David,

Nice to talk to you man, You are always so much polite to my support tickets :P

Anyways Suppot Ticket ID: 12078

Please take a look and check it... :)

Thanks

2013-09-14, 12:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-09-14, 12:35 PM by AdWork Media.)
Will do, thanks for submitting the ticket!

Best,
AWM
Latest Thanks - View all

Alek(2014-03-14 10:59 PM) Fierce(2013-09-14 01:05 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to track leads on CPAGrip immart247 6 1,431 2017-11-07, 10:06 AM
Last Post: redkronos357
  Increase your FB AD Acc Trust flow Watt 38 1,543 2017-10-20, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Watt
  About terra leads Abhi123 1 91 2017-09-01, 11:25 AM
Last Post: nutnuts
  AWM Click 25+ no lead ?? (which good one network) warrensandre25 3 126 2017-08-31, 07:06 AM
Last Post: euforio
  FR leads - Does CPAGrip convert anymore? Aicec 4 327 2017-08-05, 08:39 AM
Last Post: gmax29

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top