How to hide yourself from Google?
2017-06-07, 03:53 PM,
Hi! My first post.

Is it possible to tweak your phone so Google recognizes your device as totally new? How can I sweep all data from my phone so Google won't recognize it after "cleaning it"?

Is it possible to change Device ID, GUID, Phone Model, Google Advertising ID etc in one "click" (in a fast manner) or with one tool/app? I know that I need to root my phone...but please recommend me tools/apps I need.

There is Bluestacks Tweaker (for Bluestacks) which does things I named above...

Why I need this:

I was able to make 5 Google accounts WITHOUT PHONE VERIFICATION from each Android phone I have at home (4 phones to be exact) and after making 5 Google accounts without phone verification Google started to ask for phone verification (same for all phones). After that, I did reset to factory settings, but Google still asks for phone verification (obviously Google know my phones).

I have been uploading videos to Youtube for 4 years now. ATM I buy my accounts, but I used to have methods for creating accounts. ROI is much higher you know when you can make your own accounts.

I know it's not IP issue.

So guys, please let me know your ideas - what I need to do to "hide" myself from Google (if it's even possible)? What data do I need to remove/replace/tweak to make my phone brand new for Google?

Or if you know some other way to make lots of Google/Youtube accounts, please share some tips on where to look for or where to start.

All the best!
2017-06-07, 07:50 PM,
I think that only working way with your phone method for creating accounts is to fully re-install your mobile OS.
I`m saying this because I think that reset to factory settings could not replace your phone ID. (this has been captured by google)
If you re-install OS your phone ID should change and solve this problem. (I`m not so sure that this is proper solution, but you could test it with 1 phone)
In case you don`t know how to set new OS, use google and include your phone mark inside keyword.

[Image: hu63sdf.gif]
2017-06-08, 11:08 AM,
Possible, If you have a rooted device than you can do it. :)
2017-06-09, 11:10 AM,
(2017-06-08, 11:08 AM)biocryol77 Wrote: Possible, If you have a rooted device than you can do it. :)

Yes you need to root it > Reinstall the OS > Change IMEI Number , device ID Etc.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List of Traffic Exchange websites(Google Plus +1 included for websites and videos) Peakfire 18 2,790 2017-10-06, 01:53 AM
Last Post: JoeSpirit
  My yt video are top3 in google but ghosted in yt dumel55 3 280 2017-09-28, 09:50 PM
Last Post: lizha11
  Video ranked No1 on Google with no backlinks. How is it possible? KCMM 32 4,185 2017-09-06, 06:04 PM
Last Post: rommerdelacruzg
  how do i make a google api site? JMons7aR 5 235 2017-06-09, 12:00 PM
Last Post: KarleneRMcLain
  [GET] How Easily Add Google Analytics To WordPress Blog cindy2145 3 319 2017-05-01, 05:31 PM
Last Post: caesar

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top