CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

How to grow a Facebook Page?
2016-12-13, 10:21 PM,
I'm currently doing a course which is in relation to facebook pages, however, there is no mention of the actual growth of the page. How can I go about getting people to like the page? I don't actually know where to start with it.

I'm good with pretty much any social media platform but Facebook I'm honestly horrendous with.

[Image: vTYodV9.jpg]
2016-12-13, 10:30 PM,
FB Ads If you want niche & geo targeted fans + posting some high quality content(pics, videos,etc) that will get some engagement.
For finding & scheduling niche related content, I am using FPTraffic. :)

FPTrafic`s blog would be a good starting point - http://blog.fptraffic.com/
Probably Luke`s blog is the best resource when it comes to a FB pages - http://www.lukepeerfly.com/?s=facebook

Hope it helps!
2016-12-13, 10:38 PM,
(2016-12-13, 10:30 PM)BTMDario Wrote: FB Ads If you want niche & geo targeted fans + posting some high quality content(pics, videos,etc) that will get some engagement.
For finding & scheduling niche related content, I am using FPTraffic. :)

FPTrafic`s blog would be a good starting point - /
Probably Luke`s blog is the best resource when it comes to a FB pages - /?s=facebook

Hope it helps!

Thansk for this, will defeinitely check them out.

Currently I'm trying to stray away from paying for ads as I don't want to be paying additional money as this is simply just course related. The issue I'm having is Facebook is a bit of a dick about what you can and can't do and they seem to be straying towards the 'pay to play' method of getting a popular page which really sucks.

I currently use Massplanner to schedule my posts which I've made myself which look pretty good (if I do say so my self haha).

Will have a read of what you've posted though, thanks.

[Image: vTYodV9.jpg]