How to grow a Facebook Page?
2016-12-14, 01:51 AM,
I'm currently doing a course which is in relation to facebook pages, however, there is no mention of the actual growth of the page. How can I go about getting people to like the page? I don't actually know where to start with it.

I'm good with pretty much any social media platform but Facebook I'm honestly horrendous with.

[Image: vTYodV9.jpg]
2016-12-14, 02:00 AM,
FB Ads If you want niche & geo targeted fans + posting some high quality content(pics, videos,etc) that will get some engagement.
For finding & scheduling niche related content, I am using FPTraffic. :)

FPTrafic`s blog would be a good starting point - http://blog.fptraffic.com/
Probably Luke`s blog is the best resource when it comes to a FB pages - http://www.lukepeerfly.com/?s=facebook

Hope it helps!
2016-12-14, 02:08 AM,
(2016-12-14, 02:00 AM)BTMDario Wrote: FB Ads If you want niche & geo targeted fans + posting some high quality content(pics, videos,etc) that will get some engagement.
For finding & scheduling niche related content, I am using FPTraffic. :)

FPTrafic`s blog would be a good starting point - /
Probably Luke`s blog is the best resource when it comes to a FB pages - /?s=facebook

Hope it helps!

Thansk for this, will defeinitely check them out.

Currently I'm trying to stray away from paying for ads as I don't want to be paying additional money as this is simply just course related. The issue I'm having is Facebook is a bit of a dick about what you can and can't do and they seem to be straying towards the 'pay to play' method of getting a popular page which really sucks.

I currently use Massplanner to schedule my posts which I've made myself which look pretty good (if I do say so my self haha).

Will have a read of what you've posted though, thanks.

[Image: vTYodV9.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHARE] Facebook Groups Method Watt 90 5,877 6 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  [SHARE] Build Facebook AD Account Yourself Watt 84 4,740 2017-10-14, 10:49 PM
  [Free] 1st Page Advanced Youtube Ranking Guide editify 89 12,009 2017-10-12, 08:50 PM
Last Post: yaredo
  Facebook Acc Anti-BAN/Lock SOLUTION! Watt 23 1,372 2017-09-28, 01:58 AM
  Forcing Youtube Video to trending page..? mc_donkey 3 319 2017-09-22, 12:43 AM
Last Post: yassiyoh

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top