How to grab facebook friends emails !!
2015-06-05, 05:50 PM,
This is one of the easiest ever method I've seen. so let's read.

Overview:
For those who were unable to understand what exactly I was trying to convey from the thread title...This is a legit method that shows you how to find any friend's email, that they used to logon to their Facebook with. This is a foolproof method and works with any Facebook account as long as you are friends with the victim at the time you pull their email. So let the games begin...

Step #1: Making a yahoo email.
So for this method you will in fact need a yahoo email address. If you are too fatigued to navigate to yahoo's specific page to create an account, I have housed the link here. Note: when creating an account you will need to confirm your account via a mobile device. Once you have created your account: login, and you should be redirected to this screen below.
Step #2: Preparing to pull emails.
Now navigate up to the top where it says "Mail", with a purple envelope next to it. Click it, and it should take you to your inbox. Once in your inbox, go to the top left and hit the "contacts" tab. It will look like this:
Step #3: Feeling like a pimp.
So once you have done all this, it comes to the easy part. Towards the middle of your screen you should see a main form where it asks you various ways to import contacts... (Yes you guessed it!) You click on "Import New" directly to the right of the facebook icon, as shown below:
As you proceed to do this, a facebook pop-up will appear; asking you to login. Obviously you login. And wallah! All of your friends on your Facebook friends list will appear in your contacts. And the email they use to login will be displayed right under their name, like the image shown below:

Pro's & Con's:

PRO'S: This method very useful when it comes to...
  • Doxing! This can be a crucial part to building a dox against someone.
  • Brute-forcing. This can be very helpful when testing a login, and needing their email.
  • Just simply needing to contact someone.
  • Possibly harassing them with junk mail.
  • Signing them up for news ads or magazines.

CON'S: This method can have some flaws when...
  • Sometimes if the person didn't sign up with an email, you won't be able to pull one (Obviously).
  • If the person signs in with a phone number, you can't get their email either.
  • This method is less effective than holding someone at gunpoint, asking for their email.

Honestly I would say, the pro's outweigh the con's in this situation. and if there is anything you are unclear about, please contact me via PM or Post.

Disclaimer : This tutorial is for educational purpose only. all credits goes to the original tutorial maker. I merely found it via google search and posted here just to let fellow members gain some knowledge.
Latest Thanks - View all

cancerian(2016-04-23 03:40 PM) honeydew(2016-04-07 07:56 PM) jserrano(2015-06-08 02:07 AM) lcascisf(2015-06-06 12:31 PM) Egarrage(2015-06-06 11:17 AM) ReneAlvin(2015-06-05 08:18 PM) 

Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TUT] Facebook Mobile Verification Trick/Bypass [VIDEO ADDED] ιηvιηcιвℓε 82 11,642 2017-10-02, 09:51 PM
Last Post: reshamanair
  GMAIL TRICK GENERATOR BOT - Thousands of working Emails in SECONDS ! CPAElites ONLY . TheFrenchMan 117 40,613 2017-09-20, 12:35 PM
Last Post: blacker
  Facebook CPA Method $500/day (PROOF) Sky 460 144,642 2017-09-20, 08:03 AM
Last Post: bornfly
  [Tutorial] Make $50/A Day Wih Facebook and CPA With Zero To Little Investments CPA_Mastermind 69 17,170 2017-09-17, 12:01 PM
Last Post: acidster
  [METHOD] What to do with all those Facebook Emails! SashaBlack 50 6,442 2017-09-12, 05:53 AM
Last Post: vincenzot_t

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top