How to get traffic for non-gaming niche?
2013-09-10, 03:14 PM,
I am purely newbie about PPD/CPA but I am trying and studying to learn. I have read useful posts here in CPAElites. And I found that gaming niche is very popular. And sending traffic to gaming niche is very clear (from YouTube videos). Since the gaming niche is very popular, I was thinking to choose a different niche like "Health Tips" but the first thing comes to my mind is "How could I get traffic for this niche?" I am thinking to make a landing page for my niche as I will be providing an e-book.

Hopefully, someone could help. :)
2013-09-10, 03:22 PM,
I will help you.. DON'T go for that niche. There is crazy competition atm for that
niche and it will be super hard to get traffic and convertions.

Go with a gaming niche if you are a noob or try to promote an ebook or really anything
that is hot now. Hawk Eye suggested a nice white hat niche would be a coupon site.

I hope I helped you a bit ;)
2013-09-10, 03:27 PM,
(2013-09-10, 03:22 PM)Heraclitus Wrote: I will help you.. DON'T go for that niche. There is crazy competition atm for that

Go with a gaming niche if you are a noob or try to promote an ebook or really anything
that is hot now. Hawk Eye suggested a nice white hat niche would be a coupon site.

Thank you for the quality response about my question. As you said I can try to promote an e-book, I was thinking about "Weight Loss" but how could I get traffic to my e-book's landing page? Is it also by YouTube?

I'll checked that Hawky's niche.

Thanks again. :)
2013-09-10, 03:34 PM,
(2013-09-10, 03:27 PM)Scotty Wrote:
(2013-09-10, 03:22 PM)Heraclitus Wrote: I will help you.. DON'T go for that niche. There is crazy competition atm for that

Thank you for the quality response about my question. As you said I can try to promote an e-book, I was thinking about "Weight Loss" but how could I get traffic to my e-book's landing page? Is it also by YouTube?

Ways to Get traffic :

1. YouTube (free, unstable and unsafe)
2. SEO (slow, big traffic, difficult)
3. Paid CPC ads (costly, difficult)
4. Paid PPV ads (very costly, difficult)
5. Forum/Blog Posting (free, time consuming, good traffic)
6. Social Media (free, hard to get loads of traffic)
7. Email (difficult, got to have email list)

These are the traffic methods you can use. Go with YT and try out different niches.
2013-09-10, 03:37 PM,
(2013-09-10, 03:34 PM)Heraclitus Wrote:
(2013-09-10, 03:27 PM)Scotty Wrote:

Ways to Get traffic :

1. YouTube (free, unstable and unsafe)
2. SEO (slow, big traffic, difficult)
3. Paid CPC ads (costly, difficult)
4. Paid PPV ads (very costly, difficult)
5. Forum/Blog Posting (free, time consuming, good traffic)
6. Social Media (free, hard to get loads of traffic)
7. Email (difficult, got to have email list)

These are the traffic methods you can use. Go with YT and try out different niches.

Thank you. I have now a lot of idea on how to get traffics. Just need to try different niches. :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to run blackhat niche with Facebook Ads with success? marius1991 0 102 Yesterday, 11:34 PM
Last Post: marius1991
  Should i buy 1 domain for each sub-niche or 1 domain for the same niche? kazurengan 6 210 Yesterday, 08:32 PM
Last Post: kazurengan
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 412 2017-12-15, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 9 610 2017-12-14, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Pastorsinot
  How To Track WP Blog's Traffic? Aicec 2 100 2017-12-12, 12:32 AM
Last Post: cohzynes

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top