How to get started with CPA?
2017-03-07, 09:56 PM,
I want to get started with CPA but I am not sure on a few things, hopefully someone could offer some advice.

Which CPA Network is best for Youtube/Social Media/Multi-niche? I am currently looking at OGADS, CPAGrip and Adludum.

How do I get accepted to these networks when starting out? Most require you to have a site already set-up and have traffic ready. When I set-up my videos and website I want to have a network ready to start locking content.

If you have any advice or some tips for a beginner in the CPA with Youtube and Social media scene would be appreciated!
2017-03-07, 10:02 PM,
(2017-03-07, 09:56 PM)Paper Wrote: I want to get started with CPA but I am not sure on a few things, hopefully someone could offer some advice.

Which CPA Network is best for Youtube/Social Media/Multi-niche? I am currently looking at OGADS, CPAGrip and Adludum.

How do I get accepted to these networks when starting out? Most require you to have a site already set-up and have traffic ready. When I set-up my videos and website I want to have a network ready to start locking content.

If you have any advice or some tips for a beginner in the CPA with Youtube and Social media scene would be appreciated!
Hi Paper,
I have a brand called Wealthy Hustler. If you follow my blog, I have some really good ideas and I answer all your questions. Plus my contact information is on their too so if you have a question you can email me!.

My latest blog post -> https://wealthyhustler.com/quit-your-job...ey-online/
2017-03-07, 10:07 PM,
(2017-03-07, 10:02 PM)PetWussy Wrote:
(2017-03-07, 09:56 PM)Paper Wrote: I want to get started with CPA but I am not sure on a few things, hopefully someone could offer some advice.

Hi Paper,
I have a brand called Wealthy Hustler. If you follow my blog, I have some really good ideas and I answer all your questions. Plus my contact information is on their too so if you have a question you can email me!.

My latest blog post -> https://wealthyhustler.com/quit-your-job...ey-online/

Thanks, I'll be sure to check it out.
2017-03-08, 02:48 AM,
if it is whitehat then you can easily get excepted, ogads is very good for social media traffic, you can try sharecash for youtube. Good luck
2017-03-08, 06:10 PM,
You can try also Adwork Media. They have a lot of the offers you are looking for, and getting accepted is easy. CPAGrip, Adludum are very good too. OGAds is mainly for mobile.
2017-03-13, 02:46 AM,
OGAds would be great for mobile offers, you can use cpagrip too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 173 11 hours ago
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 206 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 2 127 2017-12-09, 07:54 PM
Last Post: emirmous
  Looking for Just the Right CPA Offer For Testing Writers kdgrier 3 188 2017-12-08, 08:01 PM
Last Post: kdgrier
  Looking For CPA network have good product trial offers 5light 1 75 2017-12-03, 12:10 AM
Last Post: rinkidi

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top