How to get started?
2013-05-06, 11:11 PM,
Hey guys,

Well I recently got accepted into AdWork Media and I am just too lost. I plan to start in the following way.. Please correct / guide me if I am going the wrong way.

1) Create a blogger account say on gaming ( Would blogger be alright or would that effect my earnings?)

2) Then make a nice and attractive page with a download button

3) Go to AWM and copy the link for a survey

4) Paste the link in the download button image so that whenever someone clicks the download button and completes the survey I earn money.

Is that it or am I mistaken and doing it all wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
2013-05-06, 11:16 PM,
You doing alright, but I think if you want to increase your earnings, get a .com or a .net domain, that way you will get better ranks on google.

And yet do a proof video on youtube so people think that really works.

I'm not vip because I didn't earn a single penny with CPA/PPD, but yet, I never really tried.
My first 20$ will be spent on this forum for VIP :P
2013-05-06, 11:18 PM,
1) Create a blogger account say on gaming ( Would blogger be alright or would that effect my earnings?)

A: Yes just look for a free template in your niche, then add it into the blogger, or better still actually buy a domain and develop the website.

A: Yes, also add viral steps as well, make the visitor share your page on Facebook.

A: Use the "link locker" and design the landing page, then take the code it produces and add to the download icon on your page yes.

4) Paste the link in the download button image so that whenever someone clicks the download button and completes the survey I earn money.

A: Explained above, but yes like that.

A: Not that mistaken from what I can tell.
Latest Thanks - View all

derprinz(2014-01-11 03:29 AM) 
2013-05-06, 11:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-05-06, 11:21 PM by Crystal.)
(2013-05-06, 11:16 PM)MarMigs Wrote: You doing alright, but I think if you want to increase your earnings, get a .com or a .net domain, that way you will get better ranks on google.

And yet do a proof video on youtube so people think that really works.

Is it seriously that easy? The whole AWM website looks confusing to me! Anyways thanks for the reply :) I will surely work on the youtube part.. Do you suggest any video editing software that can change or something so that the videos dont look like they have been stolen? I really appreciate your help.

(2013-05-06, 11:18 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: 1) Create a blogger account say on gaming ( Would blogger be alright or would that effect my earnings?)

A: Yes just look for a free template in your niche, then add it into the blogger, or better still actually buy a domain and develop the website.

A: Yes, also add viral steps as well, make the visitor share your page on Facebook.

A: Use the "link locker" and design the landing page, then take the code it produces and add to the download icon on your page yes.

A: Explained above, but yes like that.

A: Not that mistaken from what I can tell.

wow, thanks for the reply Hawk! I really appreciate your guidance. Do you know any place where I can purchase a cheap domain name?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting started Troko 8 332 2017-11-29, 02:42 AM
Last Post: Troko
  Help me get started YoungArt 5 229 2017-08-26, 10:36 AM
Last Post: smith21
  hey guys! Just started my journey OneCellstore 5 360 2017-05-31, 09:03 PM
Last Post: AlexisAdverten
  So, I just started my first CPA Journey iNot 10 718 2017-04-15, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Unavailable
  How to get started with CPA? Paper 5 386 2017-03-13, 02:46 AM
Last Post: force23