How to get rid of CPALead exit pop?
2015-01-10, 04:50 AM,
Hey, when I create a link locker on CPALead there is an exit popup, how do I get rid of it? I know in CPAGrip there is an option in Account Settings but I can't find a similar thing in CPALead.

Thanks!
2015-01-10, 05:03 AM,
I'm also new to CPALead, could you elaborate a little bit? You mean the popup that ask you if you want to leave the site? Or there is something else after you complete the task?

Thanks.

[Image: pxm2tm7.gif]

2015-01-10, 05:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-10, 05:11 AM by CossackKing.)
Yes... if you hit the x it says something like "before you leave here's more offers...", I can't have that... I just need the user to be able to leave without exit pop.

Man this is so frustrating they are taking forever to respond at CPALead I need to get working lol
2015-01-10, 05:32 AM,
Yes, i'm also a bit dissapointed about their delay to answer.

I only once contacted them about an error in the site through the in-site contact form. I got the automatic email saying they will get back ASAP, and never heard of them again.

And my account manager was very helpful at first, but now since a couple of days ago he didn't answer anymore. I have sites and traffic, but since i'm new to CPA i'm not using them in my sites, i don't want my regular visitors upset because of unexpected lockers and such. So basically I'm building slowly new traffic sources for CPA, obviously i'm backing up at little with my current sites, social networks etc, and i get traffic. But when you see 200 impressions, 60 clicks and 0 leads and your AM doesn't answer, you don't feel so much like growing your numbers...

Plus, we can't even participate in the chat, i was googling about the amount to reach and it's $100...

2015-01-10, 06:34 AM,
So... no1 knows how to remove the exit pop?
2015-01-10, 07:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-10, 07:21 AM by Restricted7.)
It's in the settings. You should read the settings before making a thread.

Content Locker > Close button > Yes or No

(2015-01-10, 05:32 AM)Fajito Wrote: Yes, i'm also a bit dissapointed about their delay to answer.

I only once contacted them about an error in the site through the in-site contact form. I got the automatic email saying they will get back ASAP, and never heard of them again.

And my account manager was very helpful at first, but now since a couple of days ago he didn't answer anymore. I have sites and traffic, but since i'm new to CPA i'm not using them in my sites, i don't want my regular visitors upset because of unexpected lockers and such. So basically I'm building slowly new traffic sources for CPA, obviously i'm backing up at little with my current sites, social networks etc, and i get traffic. But when you see 200 impressions, 60 clicks and 0 leads and your AM doesn't answer, you don't feel so much like growing your numbers...

Plus, we can't even participate in the chat, i was googling about the amount to reach and it's $100...

You only need to reach $25.00 to chat.

What did you need your AM to explain? It's very hard from their point of view to explain why your leads aren't converting. That's totally down to your traffic.
2015-01-10, 08:07 AM,
(2015-01-10, 07:19 AM)Guidex Wrote:
(2015-01-10, 05:32 AM)Fajito Wrote: Yes, i'm also a bit dissapointed about their delay to answer.

What did you need your AM to explain? It's very hard from their point of view to explain why your leads aren't converting. That's totally down to your traffic.

I asked him about why we see different numbers in the statistics. He answered me by email and he said he was seeing a number of hits. when i woke up i read his email, i checked my statistics, and the number that i was seeing was lower, which is a bit strange, if it would be higher it could be that i got hits after he replied.

Another question "what's the 'automatically created' widget"?

Another: about the 'golf mates' offer (non-incentive), it's global, and it's supposed to work here where i'm. When i open it from the control panel it takes me to the page correctly. When i go through the cpa.ly link it says something about being redirected and opens an URL "adcrimson.go2cloud......" and the page is totally blank.

And last: I shared with him my stats with french and other european traffic and i asked for suggestions to improve them: It was 205 impressions, 59 clicks and 0 leads. I guess that it's the offers, most of them were to send pin codes. Maybe with surveys i would have seen some leads? I don't know, that's why i asked him.

Cheers n thx!

2015-01-10, 08:22 AM,
(2015-01-10, 08:07 AM)Fajito Wrote:

I asked him about why we see different numbers in the statistics. He answered me by email and he said he was seeing a number of hits. when i woke up i read his email, i checked my statistics, and the number that i was seeing was lower, which is a bit strange, if it would be higher it could be that i got hits after he replied.

Another: about the 'golf mates' offer (non-incentive), it's global, and it's supposed to work here where i'm. When i open it from the control panel it takes me to the page correctly. When i go through the cpa.ly link it says something about being redirected and opens an URL "adcrimson.go2cloud......" and the page is totally blank.

And last: I shared with him my stats with french and other european traffic and i asked for suggestions to improve them: It was 205 impressions, 59 clicks and 0 leads. I guess that it's the offers, most of them were to send pin codes. Maybe with surveys i would have seen some leads? I don't know, that's why i asked him.

Cheers n thx!

1. That's the generic widget that is created no need to worry
2. That sounds like the redirect is broken, wait for it to be fixed
3. Yeah pin submits aren't always easy to convert, try something easier.
Latest Thanks - View all

Fajito(2015-01-10 08:37 AM) 
2015-01-10, 08:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-10, 08:33 AM by CossackKing.)
(2015-01-10, 08:22 AM)Guidex Wrote:
(2015-01-10, 08:07 AM)Fajito Wrote:

Cheers n thx!

1. That's the generic widget that is created no need to worry
2. That sounds like the redirect is broken, wait for it to be fixed
3. Yeah pin submits aren't always easy to convert, try something easier.

Guidex... can you please answer my question???

I'm talking about the link locker man.

(2015-01-10, 07:19 AM)Guidex Wrote: It's in the settings. You should read the settings before making a thread.

Content Locker > Close button > Yes or No

Btw I love the irony, you're the one who didn't read my question,

How do you remove the exit pop on the LINK LOCKER, I can see the Content Locker option.
2015-01-10, 08:39 AM,
@Guidex: Thanks for the answers
CossackKing: Sorry for hijacking your thread.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pop under auto install Junegreen 6 320 2017-08-11, 10:08 PM
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  Question about CpaLead Network tekk15 4 259 2017-08-06, 10:43 AM
Last Post: biyedey
  CPAlead Stop My Payment | 4 Month Ago CPAlead Stop My Payment He Didn't Sent Me So fa faizanansari 1 243 2017-06-02, 10:33 AM
Last Post: chumban
  What's wrong with CPALead? zilvis89 14 1,228 2017-05-11, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Fasmartsdv
  Exit Pop/Direct Traffic Nickisrawer 3 342 2017-05-04, 12:17 AM
Last Post: OGAds

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top