CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

How to get leads from free marketing?
2019-06-13, 07:15 AM,
I am working on cpa marketing for past 4 months and promoting my affiliate link in several platform like fb,twitter,youtube,kik,pinterest,google+. But i havent got a single lead in my life. Everyone say that i am a scammer or dont want to click that link.i dont know how to convence people for email and zip submit or download niece. I dont wanna go for paid methode.if anyone can help me by telling me hoy to convert traffic into lead,i can male my first 1$. Thanks
2019-06-13, 08:00 AM,
(2019-06-13, 07:15 AM)Arafat07 Wrote: I  am working on cpa marketing for past 4 months and promoting my affiliate link in several platform like fb,twitter,youtube,kik,pinterest,google+.  But i havent got a single lead in my life. Everyone say that i am a scammer or dont want to click that link.i dont know how to convence people for email and zip submit or download niece. I dont wanna go for paid methode.if anyone can help me by telling me hoy to convert traffic into lead,i can male my first 1$. Thanks

Find a niche, make an HQ landing page for it, monetize it with a content-locker don't just directly link an offer, create some HQ videos/stuff for it, now promote it in social media for a targeted group of traffic.

[Image: vzM6tr2.png]
2019-06-13, 08:11 AM,
I also tried that. I get clicks & views,but didnt get any leads
2019-06-13, 09:02 AM,
(2019-06-13, 08:11 AM)Arafat07 Wrote: I also tried that. I get clicks & views,but didnt get any leads

try with newer niches, change your landing pages, keep changing your traffic sources and spamming methods. You will get leads.

2019-06-13, 09:04 AM,
what kinda niche i have to try for better result? I have already tried email & zip submit,download and install, adult 18+,none of them work for me
2019-06-13, 09:22 AM,
(2019-06-13, 09:04 AM)Arafat07 Wrote: what kinda niche i have to try for better result? I have already tried email & zip submit,download and install, adult 18+,none of them work for me

As I said don't just promote offers directly mate, niches are something like game hacks, losing weights and stuff...
for example you build a landing page for losing weight, you offer a book or a guide to the users, you content lock that book or guide and you tell the users to complete an offer in order to get that book or guide.

I recommend you read everything in here : https://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-GET-STAR...or-Newbies

2019-06-13, 05:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-06-13, 05:53 PM by SwiffJustus.)
The reason why you are not getting leads is because you are cutting corners and missing a lot of additional steps, Like SiriusBlack said, and what it seams you are doing is just going to a networks CATEGORY section (email, zip, adult etc..) and just grabbing random links and spamming them, only way you might get some leads like that is doing it on a very massive scale.
It's not that easy my friend...you need to choose a specific niche and then start building a campaign around that niche, whether it be creating QUALITY persuasive Videos funneling to Quality persuasive Landing pages.. Creating persuasive headlines or articles related to that particular niche as a lead in and so on... What you are trying to do may have worked about 10 years ago but things have gotten way more complicated on how this is to be effective. Again, as stated above I think you need to do a lot more research and read some updated material as it pertains to this thing of ours. You were given the link above.

GOOD LUCK BUDDY !
2019-06-13, 09:33 PM,
Thank you for the feedback brother
2019-06-21, 06:54 PM,
Your method is ok, a lot of people are earning this way but it might lack some point. First of all, not enough traffic to get the right results. 1 lead for one click and 0 lead from 100 will never give you good stats about it. Second that you should check is a keyword, that you are targeting these people. You might offer them something, that is not on this site. The last one I think is a saturated niche, like win iPhone etc. There is a big disclaimer with scam detecting about this kind of sites. Consider test something more creativity, with less competition and you might be able to get still good results.

[Image: 468x60.png]
2019-06-26, 08:56 AM,
Freely you will can't earn some money