How to get 5000 friends on facebook account-Guide
2013-10-11, 11:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-10-11, 11:58 AM by bagata.)
This method maybe takes time, but it's working well

[hide]

1.First Step-Creating account

You will need PVA facebook account so you will need unique IP adress and phone number. Or simply you just can buy PVA account somewhere.

Your account needs to have a real girl name, you can generate it here
Code:
http://www.namegenerator.biz/female-name-generator.php

Be sure that your account is verified by phone.
Than you need to go to google and find VERY hot girls (big boobs etc) because your friends (horny guys) don't look at face and charm :P.

To make it easy just go to fb-tool graph search and find some russian/ukrainian model.

2.SECOND STEP- ADDING FRIENDS

Hmmm, you think that this is simple, you say "i'll add them easily", but NO.

Don't add friends by yourself, your account will get suspended/banned in a very quick time and it's very hard to unlock it.

Also you can add 10-20 friends a day, but either you don't need it.

To don't get banned you must prove to people to add you.

Simply just write in search: ADD ME, and join 10-20 groups with 5000+ members.

Than when you will get accepted, post a photo of girl you founded and write something like "ADD me, i accept all" , then you will get a tons of friend requests.- more times you repeat, more friends you will get

Also you need to close your chat because you will get bombarded with messages.

Here is proof for one post per day in groups, if you post every hour i'm sure that you can get 1000+ request per day

[Image: t6L8ap3.jpg]

Other tips:

1.Post a photo on wall and tag people, that photo will appear on their timeline and most of their friends will see it

2.Also when you add new photo- you can write to say something like "if you like me, share this photo" etc.

3.When you reach 5k friend limit, don't stop posting in groups, adding pics etc.. Don't make full 5,000 friends either, leave at 4,995 or smth like that, when more people add you, they become your followers, if your friend list is full, they will get the message "This person has reached 5,000 friend limit" and it'll go to waste. Keep a few friends less and you'll get more followers in addition to your 5k..

3.THIRD STEP-UNBLOCK ACCOUNT

Facebook don't blocked me account yet, but there are some tips if that happen.

There are two ways to unblock your account, if fb block it

1. You'll be shown pictures of your friend and below will be names of your several friends, you need to choose the correct name of the friend that is shown on the pics.

Solution : This is simple, you need to have another account in friends with your MAIN account, when it gets suspended and you're going through verification, log in with another account, copy every name listed below and choose the right person. I mean, there are 6 names, copy each one and put in your search field, since they are your mutual friends, they will definitely show up (not other persons under the same name), all that's left is to choose the name whose pictures match the ones shown in verification.

2. Second way of verification is way more difficult, you'll be shown pictures but you'll have to type their names yourself, there is only one solution. You'll have to save all links of your friends' profiles.

When you're adding them, before you press "Confirm", click the middle button of mouse on their names, it will open the profiles. Do it on each one, once you have over 50 links opened (Don't open more or you'll browser will crash), save them in notepad.

Saving one by one with hand will take a lot of time, so install URL lister in mozilla

Code:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/url-lister/

Once insalled, click ALT, go to Tools, URL Lister and "Copy" and paste in notepad, simple as that.

When you have all links, download those pictures from verification process (FB shows the same pictures in general), check every link (I know, it's a pain in the ass) and once found the right person, Click rename on the pic and copy his name to know who is him/her.

Since you don't know when you'll get banned, you'll have to collect all links of your friends, but Facebook doesn't use this method of verification frequently, so you can rest in peace now

[/hide]

If you don't like post please take your thanks

Best regards,
bagata
Share This Thread :

2013-10-11, 12:21 PM,
Thank you ..
What's mean PVA ?
2013-10-11, 12:22 PM,
(2013-10-11, 12:21 PM)booob Wrote: Thank you ..
What's mean PVA ?

PVA- phone verified account
2013-10-11, 01:45 PM,
(2013-10-11, 12:22 PM)bagata Wrote:
(2013-10-11, 12:21 PM)booob Wrote: Thank you ..
What's mean PVA ?

PVA- phone verified account

OK THank you
2013-10-11, 02:31 PM,
this is a good guide thanks for the information
2013-10-11, 02:46 PM,
Great guide! Thanks for sharing!

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2013-10-11, 06:54 PM,
Yea great guide. its quite simple and easy to follow. will definitely use this
2013-10-19, 02:23 PM,
How it's going with adding friends :P :P

Make accounts and monetize it :P
2013-10-19, 02:28 PM,
thanks for this guide!
2013-10-19, 02:30 PM,
This is one HQ guide :) Thanks for sharing it. +Rep for you bro.

[Image: Z6bbLae.gif]

I LOVE CPAELITES!