How to drive highly targeted traffic to my site?
2014-05-12, 01:45 AM,
I just made a website last day, that is about the soccer betting niche.
I´m offering there a ebook package with tips etc.
I lused Sharecash to lock my content.

My idea was, just to drive highly targeted traffic without SEO, because 1. I don´t like to spend too much time to optimizing my page (I know this can be in some way stupid) and 2. my SEO skills are low...

So here is my question: How can I get very fast traffic? Just spamming arround in YouTube and Yahoo answers? Or on blogs?
2014-05-12, 01:56 AM,
Do you plan on only using this website for a few days, maybe weeks? Or you plan to make it a small autopilot source of revenue that will continue to make you money?

The time you will spend spamming/promoting your website could be going into SEO if your keyword(s) aren't too competitive.

Maybe just spam those sites that you stated while doing a bit of SEO on the side? You might as well since your plan of action is pretty much whitehat, you are giving them something of value (even if it is a crappy ebook)
2014-05-12, 01:56 AM,
No offense, but what is FAST, really often, doesn't work.
2014-05-12, 02:01 AM,
(2014-05-12, 01:56 AM)davain Wrote: Do you plan on only using this website for a few days, maybe weeks? Or you plan to make it a small autopilot source of revenue that will continue to make you money?

The time you will spend spamming/promoting your website could be going into SEO if your keyword(s) aren't too competitive.

Maybe just spam those sites that you stated while doing a bit of SEO on the side? You might as well since your plan of action is pretty much whitehat, you are giving them something of value (even if it is a crappy ebook)

Bro its allmost blackhat because the "ebook" is just a File Bumped PDF file (I think I should edit the OP), thats the reason why I´m not going to do any kind of SEO, just spam it arround and generate some leads. I also don´t use anykind of payed hosting or so, just a freehoster and a free .ML domain to make it look legit.

Quote:No offense, but what is FAST, really often, doesn't work.

I know, but infact that this "project" is just a fast one, to make some decent money as a start, just to invest it then later in real projects where I`m going to make serious Blogs or Websites etc.
2014-05-12, 02:03 AM,
Youtube video's might work.
But there isn't really a fast source for it.
You could try advertising it on forums about your niche.

To be honest, best way to go is SEO, build some links and index them, rank and bank.
Latest Thanks - View all

TheDon(2014-05-12 02:13 AM) 
2014-05-12, 02:12 AM,
(2014-05-12, 02:03 AM)Vampirion Wrote: You could try advertising it on forums about your niche.

Good idea but I think they will ban me very fast when they see that my "ebook" is just a empty document.
But good enough to generate a few leads.

I´m also open to anykind of new ideas or suggestions or so :)
2014-05-12, 02:15 AM,
(2014-05-12, 02:12 AM)TheDon Wrote:
(2014-05-12, 02:03 AM)Vampirion Wrote: You could try advertising it on forums about your niche.

Good idea but I think they will ban me very fast when they see that my "ebook" is just a empty document.
But good enough to generate a few leads.

I´m also open to anykind of new ideas or suggestions or so :)

You could write some stuff into it, grab some tips off the internet so it's atleast filled with something. then they can't complain :)
By the time admins think it's really low quality you already cashing out!
2014-05-12, 02:38 AM,
(2014-05-12, 02:15 AM)Vampirion Wrote: You could write some stuff into it, grab some tips off the internet so it's atleast filled with something. then they can't complain :)

This is very good, so just some general nooby stuff, and then promoting it on different boards.

My idea was, to find blogs that are related to my niche and then put my link in the comments... beside the YouTube idea...
2014-05-12, 02:52 AM,
(2014-05-12, 02:38 AM)TheDon Wrote:
(2014-05-12, 02:15 AM)Vampirion Wrote: You could write some stuff into it, grab some tips off the internet so it's atleast filled with something. then they can't complain :)

This is very good, so just some general nooby stuff, and then promoting it on different boards.

My idea was, to find blogs that are related to my niche and then put my link in the comments... beside the YouTube idea...

That's what I thought was in your ebook to begin with lol. Always good to at least put general info that's easy to find in ebooks so you won't be too blackhat.

Now that I think about it, you probably shouldn't do SEO. That's a whitehat niche and your approach won't work with it. Just stick to blackhat methods and make a quick buck if you can
2014-05-12, 11:15 PM,
go learn some seo, you could probably rank your site

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 6 150 Yesterday, 06:24 PM
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 24 1,124 2017-10-21, 12:30 PM
Last Post: jack007
  How do I convert Entertainment traffic Battleship7 3 151 2017-10-14, 12:31 AM
Last Post: r00t3d
  CPA traffic Types blackhawkid 2 208 2017-10-11, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Reenadevii
  Criagslist Traffic vegetajgd 3 203 2017-10-10, 01:56 AM
Last Post: interwent

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top