How to download a wordpress site
2015-02-27, 12:12 AM,
Hi I have urgent help. Freedom set my domain as "fraud" so I lost my entire site just like that (free service... bastard people just blocked my domain no reason).
Anyway, I have hosting in HostWinds. I bought new domain because the domain i have lost, and I contacted Hostwinds to ask them how can I move all the content from the domain that set to "fraud" to my new domain.
They told me I need to download the entire site from FTP to my comptuer then move it from my PC to the new domain. Make sense, but it never works, it always gives me an error!!! I have been trying to do that in the last 2 days and I just seems to can't! can anyone please tell me how i can do that? (move wordpress site from my blocked domain to my new domain? same hosting!)
I told that to hostwinds and they wanted 30$ to handle my problem!!!
2015-02-27, 12:20 AM,
Do you have access to the ftp server? You can use a software like filezilla to access it if you have the login data.

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com
2015-02-27, 12:22 AM,
Sorry but if your problem is the domain name why the hell they tell you to move your files from your web hosting? Maybe I don't understand...
2015-02-27, 12:30 AM,
hey. its just domain not hosting so you dont have to migrate the data. just add your new domain to your hosting through your hosting control panel. but if you need to migrate your wordpress data to other hosting you can use plugin such as wp clone/duplicator etc
2015-02-27, 12:30 AM,
If your previous website has already been shutdown, you won't have acces to it. thus makes it impossible to get the files via FTP acces since it's no longer there.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-02-27, 12:38 AM,
wp clone / duplocater
2015-02-27, 02:33 AM,
(2015-02-27, 12:30 AM)regzastyle Wrote: hey. its just domain not hosting so you dont have to migrate the data. just add your new domain to your hosting through your hosting control panel. but if you need to migrate your wordpress data to other hosting you can use plugin such as wp clone/duplicator etc

both domains are in the same hosting company.
i have added my bew domain to my cPanel, but i need to move one wordpress site from one domain to other domain (from the same hosting), i can't use plugins because my site is shutdown because freenom said my domain is fraud.
2015-02-27, 02:48 AM,
(2015-02-27, 02:33 AM)lordeahava Wrote:
(2015-02-27, 12:30 AM)regzastyle Wrote: hey. its just domain not hosting so you dont have to migrate the data. just add your new domain to your hosting through your hosting control panel. but if you need to migrate your wordpress data to other hosting you can use plugin such as wp clone/duplicator etc

i have added my bew domain to my cPanel, but i need to move one wordpress site from one domain to other domain (from the same hosting), i can't use plugins because my site is shutdown because freenom said my domain is fraud.

okay so you can acces cpanel. are your cpanel also have softaculous apps installer ? you can go to wordpress overview then see the page. there should be link to admin panel, clone in zip , backup and delete.
Latest Thanks - View all

lordeahava(2015-02-27 04:41 AM) 
2015-02-27, 03:14 AM,
(2015-02-27, 02:48 AM)regzastyle Wrote:
(2015-02-27, 02:33 AM)lordeahava Wrote:

okay so you can acces cpanel. are your cpanel also have softaculous apps installer ? you can go to wordpress overview then see the page. there should be link to admin panel, clone in zip , backup and delete.

Yes I have this app on my cPanel, and I see also the website I want to download, but how can i downlaod the zip of this site? I can only see two options: "Edit Details" and "Remove"
2015-02-27, 05:35 AM,
someone please? I really need help :(

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wordpress juice martek 3 79 2017-12-13, 06:16 PM
Last Post: martek
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 44 2,648 2017-11-28, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Watt
  site like mediaklondike bborzaa 2 197 2017-11-17, 09:55 PM
Last Post: manjeshsingh
  Need help with wordpress for multi niche orochimaruhf 3 174 2017-11-08, 01:59 AM
Last Post: siddakrish
  Best CPA for TV show Movie Site? senpah123 6 320 2017-11-07, 06:15 AM
Last Post: AndyRucker

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top