How to do CPA
2015-02-07, 10:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-02-07, 10:13 AM by Young Jeezy.)
Could someone give me some help on how to start doing CPA work? I'm really kind of lost, I've read a few different methods on here but I'm still confused how this all works. How do you make money? I understand PPD you get payed every time someone makes a download, but how do you make money through CPA? If someone could recommend a good TuT or method and a good CPA website to start with I'd really appreciate it, I'm trying to branch out into this kind of work I am coming from an adult background it just got too annoying to deal with. Thanks in advance everyone!

Edit: E-horing background*
2015-02-07, 10:19 AM,
Just start browsing the forum, you'll see lots of tutorials here mate.
2015-02-07, 10:33 AM,

Get 1 month of PREMIUM evernote. Register under me, by clicking here.Thanks!:)

[Image: Orange_500x100.gif]
2015-02-07, 11:28 AM,
It's simple choose kind of traffic you like to make, search some information about it, start make niche and earn money. In tutorial good forum members shared niche and landing page for free , check it .
2015-02-07, 12:34 PM,
Cpa has the same concept with ppd :)

[Image: IV7ZCO8.gif]
HawkEye is a satisfied customer! Click to BUY now!
2015-02-07, 01:20 PM,
All you need to know is replace the download a file part from PPD to deliver a content in CPA. This the very basic yet covering all ideas of CPA.
2015-02-07, 01:21 PM,
you can monetize CPA in a lot if different ways.

what i read a lot here is the youtube method which is similar most likely to PPD+youtube.

if you have a lot of money to invest try out PPV but be careful you need to learn a lot of angles about PPV it its like hit or miss but you can make thing go well if you got a very good Landing Page with a good header and a call to action button.

every type of monetization with CPA whether it's youtube, SEO or PPV you will need a really good Landing Page that will convince your audience to take action.

you can start off with youtube and blogger because its free and simple to use.

Good Luck and Have Fun.
2015-02-07, 01:22 PM,
CPA essentially means "Cost Per Action".

In layman's words, basically the promoter or publisher gets paid for certain "action" or "task" that the end user does. For example a CPA offer can be for getting someone to try a product in a trial, or buy it, or just complete a simple survey by filling in the details.

You promote those type of offers to your targeted demographic and whenever that action is completed, you get paid.

Hope this helped with the basics.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 351 6 hours ago
Last Post: EnChanter
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 79 9 hours ago
Last Post: DrKent
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 212 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 210 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 248 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top