How to deal with hoplinks and ad platforms?
2017-03-30, 05:51 PM,
I want to experiment a bit with placing clickbank offers on ad websites but after reading about it a lot I found out they do not accept direct linking.

What are ways that are accepted?

For example, if I take a domain and redirect it to the hoplink, it's sorta cloaked as you won't see the hoplink in the url, does this work?

Other ways?
2017-03-30, 06:26 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-03-30, 06:30 PM by euforio.)
Create a squeeze page totally legit where you capture email of your future customer , this squeeze page need a Contact section and all legal stuff like privacy policy and thing like that . Don't use false claim on this squeeze page . Start to collect your email and when you have a good amount or directly with an autoresponder , promote your hoplink with an email . This is the best to stay safe if you want to promote that with adwords or FB

This is an example of squeeze page , just google this to find more and a lot of free template to use

[Image: sample-1.jpg]
Latest Thanks - View all

Billy_Batts(2017-03-30 09:16 PM) 
2017-03-30, 09:16 PM,
(2017-03-30, 06:26 PM)euforio Wrote: Create a squeeze page totally legit where you capture email of your future customer , this squeeze page need a Contact section and all legal stuff like privacy policy and thing like that . Don't use false claim on this squeeze page . Start to collect your email and when you have a good amount or directly with an autoresponder , promote your hoplink with an email . This is the best to stay safe if you want to promote that with adwords or FB

This is an example of squeeze page , just google this to find more and a lot of free template to use

[img]/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/sample-1.jpg[/img]
That is a interesting way so basically you also building a list but there is a small chance that some will think "fuck it" because they didn't arrive at what the banner said.

Let's say I want to test a bit on BSA, you think a squeeze page would be affective or would some form of cloaking be a better option?

Again thanks for the tip, as I am a mediocre web designer a squeeze page in any style I could set up in no time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Increase your FB AD Acc Trust flow Watt 38 1,281 2017-10-20, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Watt
  Will I see better ad results if I switch from adsense Holyearnings 1 87 2017-09-16, 01:16 AM
Last Post: KarleneRMcLain
  Bing AD Coupon Help Jayzzz 5 329 2017-09-12, 01:09 AM
Last Post: vesania
  How to be sure by FB Ad account cannot be banned? vincenzot_t 11 251 2017-09-04, 03:03 AM
Last Post: Aftab
  Ad-center Question dogilim 2 166 2017-08-09, 08:52 AM
Last Post: ChrisJD

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top