How to create trustful FB accounts to run Ads
03-27-2017, 07:17 PM
That's the method I wanted to implement myself lol. Nice to see others think of whitehat methods rather than destroying the whole market. Thanks for the share (used that sim card scheme in my country, they give them away free :D)
03-28-2017, 02:20 AM
Nice share bro, thanks.
03-29-2017, 07:20 PM
Hi, thank you for the excellent post. I found it extremely useful!

I have a few questions if you don't mind. I never ran blackhat ads on my FB account, all whitehat ecommerce ads.

However there was once where I logged in from another country on holiday and my account was flagged and then since then..

I couldn't get that account banned and all my new accounts were banned. So here are my questions :

1.) Should I even use my own name on the FB account? To submit ID when flagged or is it gone once it's flagged.

2.) Where can I read about VDS and IP addresses and which services do you recommend? I don't understand the terms. Can I use my old computer? I only have one.

3.) Can I use my local bank debit card? Or do I have to use VCC.

4.) Do you run ads from your personal account or Business Manager account?

5.) Does FB blacklist domains and do I have to buy new ones?

6.) How does one actually get support from FB? US advertisers get calls and live chat and their own rep but us from other countries just get email and useless cookie-cutter replies.

Thanks in advance, your post really helped me as this has been a big pain for me.
03-31-2017, 04:32 PM
(03-29-2017 07:20 PM)user1995 Wrote:  Hi, thank you for the excellent post. I found it extremely useful!

I have a few questions if you don't mind. I never ran blackhat ads on my FB account, all whitehat ecommerce ads.

However there was once where I logged in from another country on holiday and my account was flagged and then since then..

I couldn't get that account banned and all my new accounts were banned. So here are my questions :

1.) Should I even use my own name on the FB account? To submit ID when flagged or is it gone once it's flagged.

2.) Where can I read about VDS and IP addresses and which services do you recommend? I don't understand the terms. Can I use my old computer? I only have one.

6.) How does one actually get support from FB? US advertisers get calls and live chat and their own rep but us from other countries just get email and useless cookie-cutter replies.

Thanks in advance, your post really helped me as this has been a big pain for me.

Since accounts are constantly banned, and you’ll need not only one account, but the majority of them – it is absolutely impossible to add your own name to all your future FB accounts. Once your account was banned with your name, FB will remember it, and all the other accounts created with the same name in the future will be very suspicious. It is always better to use the same name which is attached to a SIM-card you use for creation of new ad accounts.

Actually, you can Google about VDS and IP address, there is a lot of info about it on Google. As, I have already described the terms in this very thread some time ago, I wouldn’t do it again, I just copy it for you:

VDS is a Virtual Dedicated Server. You will need VDS for the following reason:
Once your ad account was banned by Facebook, Facebook remembers all the info related to your ad account (your IP, your browser version, the language of your browser and etc). And if you attempt to create ad account once again using the same browser and everything, your account will be banned again due to the fact described above. And here comes the time of VDS. You rent it somewhere (there are millions of variants on the Internet where you can do it), and using this VDS you create ad account, and Facebook will not ban you since this VDS gives you the opportunity to provide Facebook with completely different information (completely different IP address and etc)

Actually, VCC are also very suspicious and can be detrimental to the account trust rate.

Of course, it does. FB will track anything related to suspicious activity. So, the new ones are a must.

Yes, it is true that in some cases FB support can communicate only via tickets and emails, unfortunately, just because they do not have support team located in this or that country.

04-01-2017, 02:10 AM
(03-31-2017 04:32 PM)Stacy_AdCombo Wrote:  
(03-29-2017 07:20 PM)user1995 Wrote:  Hi, thank you for the excellent post. I found it extremely useful!

Since accounts are constantly banned, and you’ll need not only one account, but the majority of them – it is absolutely impossible to add your own name to all your future FB accounts. Once your account was banned with your name, FB will remember it, and all the other accounts created with the same name in the future will be very suspicious. It is always better to use the same name which is attached to a SIM-card you use for creation of new ad accounts.

Actually, you can Google about VDS and IP address, there is a lot of info about it on Google. As, I have already described the terms in this very thread some time ago, I wouldn’t do it again, I just copy it for you:

Once your ad account was banned by Facebook, Facebook remembers all the info related to your ad account (your IP, your browser version, the language of your browser and etc). And if you attempt to create ad account once again using the same browser and everything, your account will be banned again due to the fact described above. And here comes the time of VDS. You rent it somewhere (there are millions of variants on the Internet where you can do it), and using this VDS you create ad account, and Facebook will not ban you since this VDS gives you the opportunity to provide Facebook with completely different information (completely different IP address and etc)

Actually, VCC are also very suspicious and can be detrimental to the account trust rate.

Of course, it does. FB will track anything related to suspicious activity. So, the new ones are a must.

Yes, it is true that in some cases FB support can communicate only via tickets and emails, unfortunately, just because they do not have support team located in this or that country.

Thanks so much, I've gotten a VDS and IP, and have begun warming up the account. Wish me luck :)
04-02-2017, 12:26 AM
wow nice tutorial. very detailed
04-03-2017, 03:45 AM
Great tutorial buddy! i will follow this to create fb accounts.
04-03-2017, 07:19 PM
(02-17-2017 09:34 PM)Stacy_AdCombo Wrote:  
(02-17-2017 07:53 PM)nnld218 Wrote:  What's VDS ? Where to buy VDS ?

(04-01-2017 02:10 AM)user1995 Wrote:  
(03-31-2017 04:32 PM)Stacy_AdCombo Wrote:  

Thanks so much, I've gotten a VDS and IP, and have begun warming up the account. Wish me luck :)

You are welcome!

Good luck to you :)

Share This:

Elites Related Threads
Thread: Author Views: Last Post
Questions about FB Ads Audience Sedativ 37 Today 06:45 PM
Last Post: Sedativ
Can i run CPA campaign without tracking software? cpastar 257 Yesterday 07:35 PM
Last Post: KarleneRMcLain
$15 Budget for Ads zigson 86 Yesterday 06:29 PM
Last Post: trendyou
bing ads account azdine 72 06-25-2017 04:50 PM
Last Post: azdine
[HELP] Bing Ads - How to get good VCC and US number!? bojkovec 2,729 06-24-2017 06:37 PM
Last Post: azdine

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top