How to check Keyword SEO competition?
2014-05-11, 08:16 PM,
Hello there,
I was browsing through some whitehat keywords, found some seed keywords but now i want to know what is the seo competition for them and if i will be able to rank them.
Any ways?
I just know one trick where you use intitle:"keyword" and amount of results is amount of competition. Does it still work?

Forever Mirin' .
[Image: n7U75sG.png]

2014-05-11, 08:21 PM,
I never used the method of "intitle" to check the seo competition. Because it only gives you the amount of people competing but not the strength of each.
Basically I would only check the first 10 pages which are there on page on about their Domain Authority, Backlinks, Backlink Quality, Age and Keyword relevance.

Use marketsamurai, longtailpro or Keyword Revealer (currently free) to check for seo competition.

Regards
Sora

You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground.
2014-05-11, 08:21 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-11, 08:24 PM by CapsLuck.)
actually there are hundreds of ways to check the kw competition, one factor is to check the TAComp which means Title and Anchor Competition, and so many more... You can do this by buying Market Samurai :) helped me alot

(2014-05-11, 08:21 PM)Sora Wrote: I never used the method of "intitle" to check the seo competition. Because it only gives you the amount of people competing but not the strength of each.
Basically I would only check the first 10 pages which are there on page on about their Domain Authority, Backlinks, Backlink Quality, Age and Keyword relevance.

Use marketsamurai, longtailpro or Keyword Revealer (currently free) to check for seo competition.

Regards
Sora

This is also one of the factor in checking the KW competition, :) checking the BL's, DA, CF and alot more :)

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------
2014-05-11, 08:24 PM,
(2014-05-11, 08:21 PM)Sora Wrote: I never used the method of "intitle" to check the seo competition. Because it only gives you the amount of people competing but not the strength of each.

Regards
Sora

(2014-05-11, 08:21 PM)iSagani Wrote: actually there are hundreds of ways to check the kw competition, one factor is to check the TAComp which means Title and Anchor Competition, and so many more... You can do this by buying Market Samurai :) helped me alot
Thanks guys, but i dont have money actually for Market Samurai and cracked version doesnt work very good. :/ But i will try that keyword revealer thanks!

Forever Mirin' .

2014-05-11, 08:29 PM,
if you don't have money just try try this instead allintitle:"YOUR KW" check the result, record it. Next allinanchor:"YOUR KW" check the result record it, now check the monthly searches your KW has, if it's higher than the two results then your niche is golden, on the other side the results will vary on your own interpretation of a low, med and high competition. :) best of luck!

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------
2014-05-11, 09:04 PM,
(2014-05-11, 08:16 PM)Exo Wrote: I just know one trick where you use intitle:"keyword" and amount of results is amount of competition. Does it still work?
That's not an indicator of competition, no use for that.

Follow this what I wrote here:
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-I-need-t...ompetition

(2014-05-11, 08:24 PM)Exo Wrote: but i dont have money actually for Market Samurai and paid version for free version doesnt work very good.
Is the same dude, same software just trial version. It can't be any different than the full license. PM me if you need 45 day free trial which you can use over and over again.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-05-11, 09:06 PM,
(2014-05-11, 09:04 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote:
(2014-05-11, 08:16 PM)Exo Wrote: I just know one trick where you use intitle:"keyword" and amount of results is amount of competition. Does it still work?
That's not an indicator of competition, no use for that.

Follow this what I wrote here:
/Thread-I-need-to-learn-how-to-judge-competition

(2014-05-11, 08:24 PM)Exo Wrote: but i dont have money actually for Market Samurai and paid version for free version doesnt work very good.
Is the same dude, same software just trial version. It can't be any different than the full license. PM me if you need 45 day free trial which you can use over and over again.

Wow thanks man, that helped me a lot. I will pm you later for that version of Market Samurai thanks ;))

Forever Mirin' .

2014-05-11, 10:05 PM,
Use the Google Keyword Tool to see how many monthly searches there are for a certain keyword(s).
2014-05-11, 10:28 PM,
Yeah! The best tools to check out the competition is the Google Keyword Tool, Market Samurai and a tool called Keyword Revealer. Google it :)

[Image: iLbztSc.gif]
2014-05-11, 10:56 PM,
(2014-05-11, 10:05 PM)MysticParadox Wrote: Use the Google Keyword Tool to see how many monthly searches there are for a certain keyword(s).

Thanks man but i want to see competition not monthly searches :)

(2014-05-11, 10:28 PM)SaRNEh Wrote: Yeah! The best tools to check out the competition is the Google Keyword Tool, Market Samurai and a tool called Keyword Revealer. Google it :)

Thanks man, i am using keyword revealer :) And your tool for YT vids too :D
Latest Thanks - View all

SaRNEh(2014-05-11 11:46 PM) 

Forever Mirin' .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what game niche I should choose for SEO 5light 2 107 2017-10-22, 12:35 AM
Last Post: emirmous
  How to know the rank of your video for a certain keyword? berkxz 6 229 2017-10-15, 11:09 PM
Last Post: ogmark
  Newbie need some help about SEO 5light 2 101 2017-10-08, 11:26 PM
Last Post: 5light
  Some Question About Seo 5light 2 110 2017-10-07, 12:22 AM
Last Post: mentorcell
  [Question] How to check some one is stealing my traffic? ~~Ba 6 186 2017-10-05, 04:54 AM
Last Post: FK_

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top